MAN: But I'm very happy to give you information about the next two workshops.
男士:不过我还是很想告诉你下两次手工工作室的相关信息。
On Saturday the 16th there's Building Castles.
是在16号周六,有一个“建造城堡”的手工活动。
WOMAN: Oh, sounds great!
女士:噢,听上去棒极了!
MAN: This involves quite a bit of glue, so just make sure the kids are in old clothes.
男士:这个活动会用到一些胶水,所以最好确保孩子们穿些旧衣服来。
WOMAN: I know, ones I don't mind getting mucky.
女士:我晓得了,我不太在意被这些东西弄脏。
MAN: Exactly. And if possible, could you bring along bottle tops which the children might be able to use in the models, you know, as decoration?
男士:是的。如果可以的话能不能麻烦你带一些瓶盖儿来,孩子们可能会用在模型上,你懂的,可能作为装饰?
WOMAN: We'll certainly try to find some for you.
女士:我们当然会尽力帮你找一些。
MAN: Then the following week...
男士:然后紧接着一周……
WOMAN: That'll be the 23rd, won't it?
女士:就是23号,对吗?
MAN: Yes, that's right. On that day, it's what we call Undersea Worlds.
男士:对,是的。那一天会有一个叫做“海底世界”的手工活动。
This is where they make scenes with fishes, underground caverns and so on.
听上去应该就是关于鱼啊,海底山洞啊之类的。
WOMAN: Is that likely to get very dirty? Lots of paint splashes?
女士:这个会不会也是弄的比较脏呢?颜料溅出来什么的?
MAN: Not really, so we don't recommend any special clothes for that one.
男士:不太会,所以这个活动我们就不建议穿什么特别的衣服了。
But if you could search out some silver paper to bring along to use in the sessions, you know, it's shiny - it looks like water, that'd be great.
不过如果你能找一些银色的纸带来用于课上,亮闪闪的像水一样你懂的,那就最好了。
WOMAN: Yes, of course. We'll see what we can come up with.
女士:好的,没问题。我到时候看看我们能带什么过来。
Well, thank you ever so much for all your help.
好了,很感谢你帮忙。
The sessions sound really good and I'll certainly book up for the next two.
这些课程听上去非常棒,所以我肯定是要提前预定下两次的手工活动了。
MAN: Lovely. Thanks very much for ringing.
男士:好的。感谢您致电。
WOMAN: Bye.
女士:再见。
MAN: Bye-bye.
男士:再见。
下一题
剑6 undefined