首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑7 Test 3 Section 1 Q3-5
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 3-5
Complete the table below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
3  
4  
5  

AGENT: Good morning.

中介:早上好!

STUDENT: Oh, good morning. Is this ... er ... room number 26?

学生:噢,早上好!这是26号房间吗?

AGENT: Yes, that's right.

中介:是的。

STUDENT: So is this the Student Job Centre?

学生:学生就业中心是在这儿吗?

AGENT: It certainly is. How can I help you?

中介:没错。有什么能帮您的吗?

STUDENT: Well, actually I'm looking for a job - a part-time job.

学生:是这样的,我想找一份工作——兼职的。

Do you have anything available at the moment?

现在有招聘的信息吗?

AGENT: Ah, yes ... Are you a registered student?

中介:啊,有的……您是在这里注册的学生吗?

I'm afraid this service is only available to full-time students.

我们的服务只针对我们的全日制学生。

STUDENT: Yes ... I am. I'm doing a degree in Business Studies.

学生:是的。我在读一个商科的学位。

Here's my student card.

这是我的学生证。

AGENT: Which year are you in?

中介:您现在大几?

STUDENT: Well ... I've been at uni for four years but I'm in the Third Year because I took last year off.

学生:这个……我在学校已经待了四年了,但我现在还在读大三,因为去年我休学了。

AGENT: Right ... well, let's just have a look at what positions are available at the moment.

中介:好的……我们来看看现在都有些什么工作。

There's a job working at the reception desk at the Sports Centre, for three evenings a week - that's Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.

有一个体育中心前台的工作,每周三个晚上——周三到周五。

STUDENT: That sounds like fun but unfortunately I have evening lectures - so that's not possible, I'm afraid.

学生:这工作挺有意思的,可惜我晚上有课,所以恐怕不行。

Is there anything during the day?

有白天的工作吗?

AGENT: OK, that's no good then.

中介:好的,这个不行。

Um. What about cleaning? There's a position for a cleaner at the Child Care Centre.

嗯,做清洁可以吗?儿童看护中心有一份清洁的工作。

STUDENT: Right ...

学生:好的……

AGENT: But you'd need to be there at 6 am. Does that appeal?

中介:但你早上6点就要上班。有兴趣吗?

STUDENT: Six o'clock in the morning!

学生:早上6点!

Oh, that's far too early for me, I'm afraid.

这也太早了!

I'd never make it that early in the morning.

我从没这么早起过。

AGENT: Mmm ... Well - there was a position going in the Computer Lab for three days a week that might be OK.

中介:呃……对了——计算机实验室之前有一个职位空缺,每周只工作三天,应该符合你的要求。

Ah, here it is! No, it's in the Library, not the Lab.

啊,找到了!不对,是图书馆,不是实验室。

Clerical Assistant required - I think it mostly involves putting the books back on the shelves.

招的是助理文员,主要的工作我估计就是把书放回书架。

Oh no - hang on. It's for Wednesday and Friday evenings again.

噢不,等等……这个时间也是周三到周五晚上。

STUDENT: NO - I can't manage that because of the lectures.

学生:这个不行,我晚上都有课。

AGENT: OK, I'm getting the idea.

中介:好的。我明白了。

Look, I'll just get a few details from you anyway, and then we can check through the list and see what comes up.

我先收集一些你的个人信息,然后我们从职位列表上扫一圈看有什么合适的。

下一题

剑7 undefined