首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑8 Test 3 Section 1 Q4-8
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 4-8
Complete the table below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
4  
5  
6  
7  
8  

WOMAN: Good morning. How can I help you?

女:早上好。有什么可以帮您?

MAN: Hello. I'm interested in renting a house somewhere in the town.

男:你好。我想在城里租间房。

WOMAN: Right. Could I have your name please?

女:好的。请问您叫什么名字?

MAN: Yes, it's Steven Godfrey.

男:我叫史蒂夫·戈弗雷。

WOMAN: And tell me how many bedrooms you're looking for.

女:您想租几间卧室的呢?

MAN: Well, we'd need four, because I'm going to share the house with three friends.

男:我们需要四间卧室,因为我打算和我三个朋友合租。

WOMAN: Okay, there are several of that size on our books.

女:好的,我们这里有一些这样的房源。

They mostly belong to families who are working abroad at the moment. What about the location?

户主基本都是在国外工作的。地点有什么要求吗?

MAN: It'd be nice to be central.

男:在市中心最好了。

WOMAN: That might be difficult, as most houses of that size are in the suburbs.

女:这可能有点困难,这么大的房子基本都在郊区。

Still, there are a few.

但我们还是有一些这样的房子。

What's your upper limit for the rent?

你们的租房预算上限是多少?

MAN: We'd like something around £500 a month, but we could go up to £600 if we have to.

男:我们希望月租在500英镑左右,但看情况也可以到600。

But we can't go beyond that.

不能超过这个数了。

WOMAN: Do you know how long you want to rent the house for?

女:你打算租多长时间呢?

The minimum let is six months, as you probably realise.

我们这儿最少租期是6个月,这个您应该了解。

MAN: We're at college here for two years, and we don't want to have to move during that time if we can avoid it.

男:我们要在这儿上两年大学,而且不到迫不得已我们也不想搬来搬去的。

WOMAN: Right. And how soon do you want to move in?

女:好的。你们想多快住进去呢?

All our lets start on the first of the month.

我们这儿都是每个月第一天开始算租期的。

MAN: Well, as soon as possible, really, so that means September 1st.

男:当然越快越好了。所以那就是9月1号了。

WOMAN: Okay, let me have a look at what we've got ....

女:好的,我来看看我们这儿有什么……

We have photographs of all the houses on our books, so you can get an idea of what they're like.

我们的册子上有房子的照片,你可以看看它们的样子。

There's this one in Oakington Avenue, at £550 a month.

在奥金顿大道上有一栋房子,月租是550英镑。

Combined living room and dining room, with a separate kitchen.

包括客厅饭厅,有单独的厨房。

It doesn't have a garage, though you can park in the road.

不带车库,不过路边就可以停车。

MAN: Ah, we'd prefer to have one, if possible.

男:呃,最好是有车库的。

WOMAN: Right. Then have a look at this house, in Mead Street.

女:好的。那看看这栋房子吧,在米德大街上。

It's got a very large living room and kitchen, bathroom, cloakroom ...

客厅很大,有厨房、浴室、衣帽间……

MAN: How much is it?

男:这个多少钱?

WOMAN: That one's 580. It's very well furnished and equipped.

女:这个是580。这套是精装修的,设施也齐全。

It also has plenty of space for parking, and it's available for a minimum of a year.

这里也有足够的空间停车。这套房至少可以租一年。

Oh, and there's a big garden.

对了,它还带一个大花园。

MAN: I don't think we could cope with that, to be honest.

男:老实说,这个我们估计应付不了。

We'll be too busy to look after it.

我们都很忙,没时间照看花园。

WOMAN: Okay. Then there's this older house in Hamilton Road: living room, kitchen-diner, and it has a study.550 a month.

女:好的。在汉密尔顿路上有一套旧一点的,有客厅,厨房和餐厅在一起,然后有一个书房。月租550。

MAN: That looks rather nice. But whereabouts in Hamilton Road?

男:这套看上去还行。是在汉密尔顿路什么位置啊?

WOMAN: Towards the western end.

女:在西头。

MAN: Oh, that'll be very noisy. I know the area.

男:哦,那边好吵啊。我知道那块儿。

WOMAN: Yes, it's pretty lively. Some people like it, though.

女:是的,很有生活气息。有些人就喜欢这样的。

Well, what about this house in Devon Close?

好吧,这套德文巷的房子怎么样?

MAN: That looks lovely.

男:看上去不错啊。

WOMAN: There's a big demand for houses in that area, so prices tend to be quite high.

女:那一带租房的人多,所以租金会偏高一些。

But this one hasn't been decorated for a few years, which has kept the rent down a bit.

但这套房好几年没有翻修了,所以租金会低一些。

It's got a living room, dining room and small kitchen, and it's 595 a month.

房子里有客厅、饭厅和一个小厨房,月租是595.

I think it would suit you, from what you've said.

我觉得这套挺适合你的。

MAN: It sounds fine.

男:听上去不错。

下一题

剑8 undefined