MAN: And here on Radio Rivenden we have Lynne Rawley, the Public Relations Officer of our own Rivenden City Theatre.
男士:这里是李维登电台,我们邀请到了琳莱利,我们李维登城市剧院的公共关系官员。
Hello, Lynne.
你好,琳。
LYNNE: Hello.
琳:你好。
MAN: Now, the theatre is reopening soon after its three-year redevelopment programme, isn't it?
男士:目前剧院在其三年重建项目后即将重新开业,是这样吧?
LYNNE: That's right, and there are a lot of improvements.
琳:是的,剧院有很多方面的改进。
The first thing people will see when they go in is that the foyer has been repainted in the original green and gold.
人们进来的时候会看到的第一个变化是大厅被重新粉刷成原始的绿色和金色了。
Then the box office has been reoriented, with its own access from the side of the building instead of through the foyer, which means it can be open longer hours, and has more space, too.
然后售票厅的位置换到了楼的侧面,这样它就有了独立的入口,取代了之前需要穿过大厅购票,这意味着售票厅的开放时间会延长,而且其空间也更宽裕。
The shop that used to be in the foyer, which sold books and CDs, is the one part of the redevelopment which isn't yet complete.
过去在大厅里面卖书和CD的商店是唯一一个尚未完成重建的部分。
The plan is to find new premises for it near the theatre, and we've had difficulty finding somewhere suitable.
我们的计划是在剧院附近找个新的房屋,但找到合适的地方有些困难。
We hope to reopen the shop in the next few months.
我们希望在未来的几个月内商店能够重新开业。
MAN: Will audiences find any difference in the auditorium?
男士:观众们在礼堂中会发现些不同吗?
LYNNE: Yes, we've increased the leg-room between the rows.
琳:是的,我们已经把排与排之间的腿部空间增大了。
This means that there are now fewer seats but we're sure audiences will be much happier.
这意味着座位会变少,但我们确保观众们会更开心。
And we've installed air conditioning, so it won't get so hot and stuffy.
我们还安装了空调,所以空气不会又热又闷。
We already had a few seats which were suitable for wheelchair users, and now there are twice as many, which we hope will meet demand.
我们之前为轮椅观众准备了一些座位,现在这个数量翻了一倍,希望能够达到需求。
Something else that will benefit audiences is the new lifts.
还有给观众的福利就是新的电梯了。
The two we used to have were very small and slow.
之前的两部电梯又小又慢。
They've now gone and we've got much more efficient ones.
现在这两部电梯没了,我们装了效率更高的电梯。
MAN: Anything for the performers?
男士:有什么改进是为演员的吗?
LYNNE: Yes, we've made a number of improvements backstage.
琳:有的,我们对后台进行了一系列的改进。
The small dark dressing rooms we used to have have been converted into two large airy rooms, so they're much more comfortable now.
过去又小又暗的化妆间现在被换成了两间又大又通风的屋子了,所以他们会感觉舒服多了。
And the state-of-the-art electronic sound and lighting systems have been installed.
而且还安装了目前最新科技的声音和灯光系统。
下一题
剑6 undefined