首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑6 Test 1 Section 1 Q9-10
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 9 and 10
Complete the sentences below.
Write ONE WORD ONLY for each answer.


9 To join the centre, you need to book an instructor's   .
10 To book a trial session, speak to David   (0458 95311).

WOMAN: What kind of membership are you interested in?

女士:您对哪一种会员感兴趣呢?

MAN: Um I'm not really sure. What are the options?

男士:啊,我不是很确定。都有些什么选择呢?

WOMAN: Well, there are three different membership schemes.

女士:昂,有三种不同的会员方案。

MAN: I see. What's the difference?

男士:我了解啦。都有什么区别呢?

WOMAN: Well, the first one's called Gold, and you can use all the facilities at any time of the day or week.

女士:昂,第一种叫做金卡会员,你可以在每天或每周的任何时间使用全部运动设施。

You can also join in as many classes as you like for free.

你也可以免费参加任何你喜欢的课程。

MAN: That sounds good. Is it very expensive?

男士:听上去不错。这会很贵吧?

WOMAN: Well, you pay a £250 joining fee and then it's £450-oh no, I'm sorry, it's just gone up by £50, sorry about that - it's now £500 for the annual subscription fee.

女士:你要支付250英镑的入会费然后就是450英镑——哦不对,不好意思,刚刚涨了50英镑,不好意思啊——现在的年费是500英镑。

MAN: Right, got that. And what's the next type?

男士:噢,了解了。那么下一种是什么类型?

WOMAN: Well, that's Silver - it's the same as Gold except you have to pay a small fee of £1.00 per lesson for any you do and you can only use the centre at certain times.

女士:嗯,是银卡会员——这个跟金卡会员一样除了你得支付一个每人1英镑的小费用如果你参加课程的话,而且你只能在特定的时间进入运动中心。

MAN: I see. So when exactly?

男士:我明白了。那么具体是什么时间呢?

WOMAN: YOU can only use the facilities between 10 am and 4.30 pm.

女士:你只能在上午10点到下午4点半之间使用这些设施。

MAN: So I couldn't use the pool at 8 in the morning or evening, then?

男士:所以这样的话我应该就不能在早上8点或者晚上来使用游泳池了吧?

WOMAN: That's right.

女士:是的。

MAN: OK. And the price for that?

男士:了解了。那么这个会员的价格呢?

Is the joining fee the same as for Gold?

入会费跟金卡会员一样吗?

WOMAN: Actually, it's slightly less than the £250 - it's £225, but the annual fee is only £300.

女士:是这样,跟250英镑略有不同——这个是225英镑,但是这个的年费只是300英镑。

Does that sound more like what you want?

这个会籍听上去是你想要参加的吗?

MAN: Well, it's still rather more expensive than I thought.

男士:实际上这个还是比我想要的贵一点。

I'm a student here in England and I'm only here for six months.

我是在英国的一个学生而且我只在这里待6个月。

WOMAN: Ah, then the Bronze scheme would probably suit you best.

女士:噢,这样的话铜卡会员应该最适合你。

MAN: How is that different?

男士:有什么区别呢?

WOMAN: Well, some of the facilities have restricted use.

女士:一些设施的使用会受限。

MAN: And do I have to pay for classes?

男士:我必须要付学费吗?

WOMAN: Yes, it's £3 for each class you join.

女士:是的,你参加的每节课要付3英镑。

MAN: I see. And what are the hours then?

男士:好的。那么几小时呢?

WOMAN: Between 10.30 and 3.30 weekdays only and you pay a £50 joining fee.

女士:平日只能在10点半到3点半之间,需要支付50英镑入会费。

The annual fee is £180 - it works out at £15 a month, so that would be quite a lot cheaper.

年费是180英镑——计算下来是15英镑一个月,所以这样会便宜很多。

MAN: Oh, that should be all right.

男士:噢,那应该不是问题。

I could come in my free periods.

我可以在我空闲的时候过来。

What do I have to do if I want to join?

如果我想参加的话我应该做什么?

WOMAN: Well, we book you in for an assessment with an instructor, who will show you how to use all the equipment.

女士:这样,我们会为你预约一位教练进行身体评估,教练会告诉你如何使用所有的器材。

If you want to organize a trial session and look around the centre, you'll need to speak to David Kynchley.

如果你想参加一次实训课程或者参观运动中心的话,你需要去问问大卫金世利。

MAN: Hmm. Could you spell that please?

男士:嗯。能麻烦你拼写一下吗?

WOMAN: Yes, David K-Y-N-C-H-L-E-Y.

女士:没问题,David K-Y-N-C-H-L-E-Y。

I'll give you his direct line number.

我给你直接能够联系到他的号码。

It's oh-four-five-eight-nine-five-three-double one.0-4-5-8-9-5-3-

两个1。

MAN: Thanks.

男士:谢谢。

WOMAN: Thank you for calling Kingswell Sports Club.

女士:谢谢你致电金士维尔体育俱乐部。

下一题

剑6 undefined