TUTOR: By the way, do you know about our Business Centre?
指导老师:顺便问一下,你知道我们的商务中心吗?
BRIAN: No.
布莱恩:不知道啊。
What's that?
那是什么?
TUTOR: It's a training resource - a collection of materials for people to study on their own, or use in their own organizations.
指导老师:是一个培训资料库,有一系列的资料供人们自学或为他们的公司所用。
BRIAN: Uhuh. You mean books and videos?
布莱恩:嗯。你指的是书和视频之类的吗?
TUTOR: Yes, and manuals for self-study.
指导老师:是的,还有自学手册。
Plus a lot of computer-based materials, so people can work through them at their own speed, and repeat anything they aren't sure about.
除此之外电脑上还有很多资料,所以人们可以通过这些资料按照自己的节奏学习,还能够随时复习不确定的部分。
And you can hire laptops to use in your own home or workplace as well as printers that you can take away.
你还可以从这租借笔记本电脑带回家或者单位使用,还有打印机也可以拿走。
BRIAN: Does it have anything that I could use to improve my study skills?
布莱恩:有什么可以让我提高学习技巧的东西吗?
I don't have much idea about report writing, and I'm sure I'll need it on the course.
我不是很了解报告写作,而且我觉得课上肯定会用到。
TUTOR: Oh yes, there's plenty of useful material. Just ask one of the staff.
指导老师:有啊,那有很多有用的资料。咨询员工就行。
BRIAN: Does the centre cover all the main areas of business?
布莱恩:这个商务中心能够涵盖到商业的全部主要领域吗?
TUTOR: Yes, topics like finance, and of course marketing - that's a popular one.
指导老师:是的,比如金融,当然还有市场营销——非常受欢迎的一个学科。
Local managers seem to queue up to borrow the videos!
本地的经理人似乎都要排队来借阅录像!
BRIAN: So it isn't just for students, then?
布莱恩:那么这个只是供学生使用的吗?
TUTOR: No, it's for members only, but anyone can join.
指导老师:不是的,中心只对会员开放,不过任何人都可以加入会员。
BRIAN: How much does it cost?
布莱恩:会费多少钱呢?
TUTOR: £100 a year for a company, and £50 for an individual, with no discount for students, I'm afraid.
指导老师:以公司为单位的话会费是100英镑,个人申请是50镑,学生的话恐怕没有优惠。
BRIAN: That's very helpful. Well, I think that's all.
布莱恩:这些信息很有帮助。我想应该没别的要问了。
I'd better go home and fill in the enrolment form.
我最好现在就回家把报名表填了。
Thanks for all your help.
感谢你的帮助。
TUTOR: You're welcome. Goodbye.
指导老师:不客气。再见。
BRIAN: Goodbye.
布莱恩:再见。
下一题
剑6 undefined