WOMAN: Good morning, oh sorry, it's gone 12, I'll start again, good afternoon, Kingswell Sports Club, how can I help you?
女士:早上好,哦,不好意思,已经过12点了,我重来,下午好,这里是金士威尔运动俱乐部,有什么可以帮您?
MAN: Oh, good afternoon. I was wondering if you could give me some information about membership and facilities.
男士:噢,下午好。我在考虑您能否给我一些关于会员以及运动设施的信息。
WOMAN: Of course. What would you like to know?
女士:当然可以。您想知道些什么?
MAN: Do you have tennis courts, for example?
男士:你们有网球场吗,比如说?
WOMAN: No, I'm afraid we don't. We're primarily a golf club.
女士:没有,恐怕我们没有。我们主要是一个高尔夫俱乐部。
MAN: What about football? I heard you had a team.
男士:那足球呢?我听说你们有支球队。
WOMAN: No, I'm sorry. Perhaps you're thinking about Fresham Sports Centre.
女士:没有,不好意思。可能你说的是福莱士汉姆运动中心。
MAN: Oh, right. I know it. I've played badminton there.
男士:啊,这样。我知道那儿。我在那打过羽毛球。
WOMAN: Have you? They've got a lot of facilities we don't have and vice versa.
女士:是吗?他们那有很多我们这里没有的运动设施,反过来也一样。
We do have a keep-fit studio, which is very popular with members, and then as well as that there's swimming, of course.
我们有的是一个健身工作室,而且会员挺多的,然后当然了,那里还有游泳池。
MAN: That's good. I like to swim every day.
男士:不错。我喜欢每天游泳。
WOMAN: We have a range of classes too.
女士:我们还有一系列的课程。
MAN: Do you have judo classes? I'm keen to learn.
男士:你们有柔道课吗?我特别想学。
WOMAN: Well, at the moment we offer kick-boxing.
女士:实际上,目前我们提供的是跆拳道。
We're planning to add judo and stretch classes soon.
我们计划近期增加柔道以及拉伸课程。
We're currently running a range of yoga classes, too.
我们目前还有一系列的瑜伽课。
MAN: What about relaxing after exercise?
男士:关于运动后放松都有些什么呢?
I assume you have a restaurant or something.
我觉得你们应该会有个餐厅之类的地方。
WOMAN: At the moment, we've got a salad bar which is very popular.
女士:目前呢,我们有一个沙拉吧很受欢迎。
We'll also have a fully-licensed restaurant by the end of the year.
在今年年底的时候我们将会有一个证件齐全的餐厅。
MAN: Sounds good!
男士:听上去不错!
下一题
剑6 undefined