首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑6 Test 1 Section 3 Q22-25
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 22-25
Complete the table below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
22  
23  
24  
25  

TUTOR: Hello, can I help you?

指导老师:你好,我有什么能帮你吗?

BRIAN: I was told to come here, because I'd like to talk to someone about taking a management course.

布莱恩:我是被告知来这里的,因为我想和这里的某个人讨论下关于参加一门管理课程方面的事。

TUTOR: Right. I'm one of the tutors, so I should be able to help you.

指导老师:好的。我是指导老师之一,所以我应该能够帮到你。

BRIAN: Oh, good. My name's Brian Ardley.

布莱恩:哦,好的。我名字是布莱恩阿德利。

I've decided to enroll on a part-time management course.

我决定了报名参加一个兼职的管理课程。

A friend of mine took one last year, and recommended it to me.

我的一个朋友去年参加了一个,然后把这个课程推荐给了我。

TUTOR: Right.

指导老师:好的。

BRIAN: Is there anything I should do before the course, like reading or anything?

布莱恩:课前我需要做些什么吗,比如读些什么或者做点什么?

TUTOR: We prefer to integrate reading with the course, so we don't give out a reading list in advance.

指导老师:我们倾向于将阅读整合在课程当中,所以课前我们并不会给出一个书单。

But we like people to write a case study, describing an organization they know.

但我们希望人们可以写一个案例分析,描述他们知道的一个组织机构。

BRIAN: I've already done that, my friends told me you wanted one.

布莱恩:这个我已经写好了,我朋友说你们想看这个。

But would it be possible to sit in on a teaching session, to see what it's like?

有没有可能旁听一节教学课程呢?我想看看课堂内的样子。

I haven't been a student for quite a while.

我已经很长时间没当过学生了。

TUTOR: Fine. Just let me know which date, and I'll arrange it with the tutor.

指导老师:好的。只要告诉我哪天就行,我会跟当天的指导老师安排这个事。

BRIAN: Now, could I ask you about the college facilities, please?

布莱恩:那么我能问问你学校的有关设施吗?

TUTOR: Anything in particular?

指导老师:有具体的方面吗?

BRIAN: Well, the course is one day a week, all day, isn't it?

布莱恩:是这样,课程是每周上一天,全天,对吧?

So presumably it's possible to buy food?

所以我觉得应该可以买到食物吧?

TUTOR: Yes, the refectory's open all day.

指导老师:是的,校餐厅全天开放。

BRIAN: Does it cater for special diets? I have some food allergies.

布莱恩:餐厅能够迎合特殊饮食吗?我有食物过敏。

TUTOR: Provided you warn the refectory in advance, it won't be a problem.

指导老师:只要你提前通知餐厅就行,没什么问题。

BRIAN: Good. What about facilities for young children?

布莱恩:好的。有小孩子相关的设施吗?

I'd like to bring my daughter here while I'm studying.

我学习的时候想带我女儿来。

TUTOR: How old is she?

指导老师:她多大了呢?

BRIAN: Three.

布莱恩:三岁。

TUTOR: Then she's eligible to join the nursery, which is supervised by a qualified Nursery Nurse.

指导老师:那么她是适合来我们托儿所的,这里是由具备认证资质的护理人员管理的。

The waiting list for a place is quite long though, so you ought to apply now.

不过排队的人挺多的,所以你最好现在就申请。

BRIAN: OK.

布莱恩:好的。

TUTOR: I don't know if our careers advice service would be of any interest to you?

指导老师:我想问问你是否对我们的职业规划服务感兴趣呢?

BRIAN: yes, it might help me decide how to develop my career after the course.

布莱恩:是的,这可能会对我在结课后该确定如何发展事业有帮助。

TUTOR: The centre has a lot of reference materials, and staff qualified to give guidance on a one-to-one basis.

指导老师:中心有很多的参考文献资料,而且员工也都具备资质来提供一对一的指导。

BRIAN: I noticed a fitness centre next to the college.

布莱恩:我注意到大学附近有健身房。

Is that for students?

是给学生用的吗?

TUTOR: It's open to everyone, but students pay an annual fee that's much less than the general public pay.

指导老师:那个是对公众开放的,但学生花费的年费比普通公众少很多。

BRIAN: And presumably the college library stocks newspapers and journals, as well as books?

布莱恩:学校图书馆是不是有很多报纸、期刊以及书籍呢?

TUTOR: Yes, and there's also an audio-visual room, for viewing and listening to videos, cassettes, and so on.

指导老师:是啊,而且还有一个视听室用来观看或者收听视频、磁带等等。

BRIAN: Is there also access to computers?

布莱恩:那里有电脑使用吗?

TUTOR: Yes, your tutor will need to arrange with the technical support team for you to get a password, so ask him or her about it when you start the course.

指导老师:有的,你的导师需要和技术支持团队一起为你安排一个密码,所以开课后你问他/她就行。

BRIAN: OK.

布莱恩:好的。

下一题

剑6 undefined