MAN: OK, so what's the first play that audiences can see when the theatre reopens?
男士:好的,那么剧院重新开业后观众第一场看到的演出是什么呢?
LYNNE: We've got a very exciting production of Peter Shaffer's Royal Hunt of the Sun, which is currently touring the country.
琳:我们签下了皮特沙夫尔的一部令人兴奋的作品,太阳的皇家狩猎,目前正在全国巡回演出。
That starts on October the 13th and runs till the 19th.
这个演出从10月13日开始一直到19日。
We're experimenting a bit with the time the curtain goes up.
我们正在尝试新的演出开幕时间。
We used to start all our performances at 7.30, but that made it difficult for people to go home by public transport, so instead we're beginning at 7, because at 9.45, when it finishes, there are still buses running.
过去我们所有演出都是7点半开始的,但这样会给乘坐公共交通回家的人带来困难,所以取而代之我们会在7点开始演出,因为9点45分演出结束时还会有公交车运营。
Tickets are already selling fast.
票卖的很快。
The Friday and Saturday performances sold out almost immediately and, in fact, now there are only tickets for Monday and Thursday.
周五和周六演出的票几乎瞬间就卖光了,事实上现在只剩周一以及周四的票了。
MAN: How much are they?
男士:票价都是多少呢?
LYNNE: We've introduced a simpler price structure.
琳:我们引进了一种较为简便的票价结构。
Ticket prices used to range from £6 to £30 but now they're all £18.
过去标价的范围是6英镑到30英镑,但现在全部票价都是18英镑了。
They're available from the box office, in person, by phone, fax or post, or online.
可以去售票厅当面购买,或者通过打电话、传真、邮寄以及在线购买。
MAN: OK, Lynne, now if you'd like to give the contact details for the theatre...
男士,好的,琳,现在你是否能给出剧院的联系方式……
下一题
剑6 undefined