首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑5 Test 1 Section 1 Q7-10
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 7-10
Complete the sentences below.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.


7 The tour costs $  .
8 Bookings must be made no later than   days in advance.
9 A   deposit is required.
10 The customer's reference number is   .

CUSTOMER: And what about the other things?

客户:还有什么其他的内容?

You know, that are included in the price.

你知道的,是包含在价格里面的?

RECEPTIONIST: Oh, there are lots of things.

客户:哦,那还有很多。

If you don't want to do the whale watch cruise, your guide will take anyone who is interested either on a bushwalk through the national park near the hotel, and there's no extra charge for that, or on a fishing trip.

如果你不想参加赏鲸船,你的导游会带有兴趣的人去酒店附近的森林徒步穿越国家公园,这个不需要额外付费,或者参加钓鱼团。

That's an extra $12 I think.

我记得这个要再加12美元。

And there's also a reptile park in town - that costs more or less the same.

在镇上还有一个爬行动物园——这个的花费差不多一样。

CUSTOMER: No, I think I'd prefer whales to snakes.

客户:不,相比于蛇,我觉得我还是喜欢鲸。

RECEPTIONIST: Yeah. And if you just want to relax you are free to sit by the hotel pool or go down the beach.

接待员:好的。如果你就想放松一下,你可以免费坐在饭店泳池水边,或者去海滩。

Oh, and they also have tennis courts at the hotel, but you have to pay for those by the hour.

哦,他们还有网球场,但是你要按小时付费。

But there are table tennis tables downstairs and they're part of the accommodation package.

但是楼下还有乒乓球台,这是你的住宿套餐里的一部分。

Just speak to your guide.

只要问一下导游就可以。

CUSTOMER: Well that sounds good. So how much is the basic tour price?

客户:那这个听起来不错。基本团的价格是多少?

RECEPTIONIST: At this time of year it's usually around $300 but let me check.

接待员:一年里这个时间通常是在300美元左右,但是让我查一下。

Er...oh, it's actually $280.

呃,实际上是280美元。

CUSTOMER: And the next tour, are there any places on that one?

客户:那下一团,还有位子吗?

RECEPTIONIST: How many people is it for?

接待员:您需要多少人的?

CUSTOMER: There are two of us.

客户:我们两个人。

RECEPTIONIST: Yes, that should be fine.

接待员:好的,那应该没问题。

Can I just mention that we require all bookings to be made at least fourteen days before you travel to avoid cancellations of tours.

我能介绍一下吗?我们要求所有的预定要在出团前至少14天完成,以避免行程取消。

And if you cancel within seven days of departure you will have to pay 50% of your total booking.

如果您在出团前7天内取消行程,您要支付全部预订费用的50%。

CUSTOMER: OK.

客户:好的。

RECEPTIONIST: And you also need to pay a 20% deposit at the time of booking.

接待员:你还要在预定的时候交20%作为订金。

CUSTOMER: Can I pay that by credit card?

客户:我可以用信用卡付款吗?

RECEPTIONIST: Yes, you can.

接待员:是的,可以。

CUSTOMER: All right, what I'll do is I'll talk to my partner and get back to you.

客户:好的。我现在就去问问我的同伴,然后再来找你。

RECEPTIONIST: Fine. So I'll make a provisional booking, shall I? - Two for the Whale Watch Experience.

接待员:好的。我现在先做一个临时预定吧,好吗?——两人参加“赏鲸体验”。

Let me issue you with a customer reference number for when you call back.

我给您一个客户编号吧,方便您回电。

Do you have a pen?

您有笔吗?

CUSTOMER: Yes.

客户:是的。

RECEPTIONIST: OK, it's three nine seven, four five, T. That's T for tango.

接待员:好的。是3-9-7-4-5-T。就是探戈里的T。

When you call back, ask to speak to the Tour Manager, that's me, Tracy.

当您再打电话时,直接找旅行经理就可以了,那就是我,特雷西。

CUSTOMER: Fine, I will.

客户:好的,一定。

下一题

剑5 undefined