RECEPTIONIST: Good afternoon, Dreamtime Travel. How can I help you?
接待员:下午好,梦想时光旅行社。有什么可以为您效劳的?
CUSTOMER: Oh hello. I'm interested in the holidays you offer along the coast near here.
客户:哦你好。我对你们提供的附近海岸线的假期很有兴趣。
RECEPTIONIST: Yes. We operate several tours up the coast.
接待员:好的。我们沿着海岸线有若干条线路。
Where in particular did you want to go?
你特别想去哪里?
CUSTOMER: Well, I like the sound of the holiday that mentioned whales.
客户:好吧,我觉得有关鲸的假期不错。
Was it 'Whale Watching'?
那个是叫“赏鲸”吗?
RECEPTIONIST: Oh, that's our Whale Watch Experience.
接待员:哦,那是我们的赏鲸体验。
It's very popular and it's based in a lovely little town with nice beaches.
这个非常受欢迎,它以一个有着漂亮沙滩的小镇为基地。
CUSTOMER: Oh right, and how long does it last?
客户:好的,一共多长时间?
RECEPTIONIST: It's two days - that includes four hours' travel time each way from here.
接待员:两天——包括了从这里单程四小时的旅途时间。
CUSTOMER: Good, I don't want to be away any longer than that.
客户:好的,我不想离开的时间再长了。
So is that by coach?
这个是坐长途大巴去吗?
RECEPTIONIST: Actually it's by minibus.
接待员:事实上是坐小巴。
We like to keep those tours small and personal so we don't take a whole coachload of people.
我们想尽量保证团队小些,个性化些,所以我们不会带一大车人去的。
In fact, we only take up to fifteen people on this tour, although we do run it with just twelve or thirteen.
实际上我们这个行程最多只接待15人,但我们经常12或13人成团。
CUSTOMER: Oh, right. So do you run these tours often?
客户:哦好的。你们经常有这类旅行吗?
RECEPTIONIST: Well it depends on the time of year.
接待员:这取决于一年中不同的时间。
Of course in peak times like the summer holidays we do them every weekend, but at the moment it's usually once a month at most.
当然在高峰期,就好比暑假,我们每周末都有,但是现在最多是一个月一次。
CUSTOMER: And when is the next one going?
客户:下一次是什么时候?
RECEPTIONIST: Mmm, let me see. Um, there's one in three weeks' time which is April the 18th, and then we don't have another one until June the 2nd.
接待员:让我看一下。三周以后会有一次,是4月18号,然后我们要到6月2号才会再有一次。
CUSTOMER: All right, and is April a good time to go?
客户:好的。四月份是去的好时机吗?
RECEPTIONIST: Pretty good. Though the really good time is later in the year.
接待员:很不错。虽然最好的时间是下半年。
I have to say though that the whale sighting is only one of the many things offered.
但我不得不说赏鲸只是各种项目之一。
CUSTOMER: Really?
客户:真的吗?
RECEPTIONIST: Yes.
接待员:是的。
The hotel itself where you stay has great facilities.
你们入住的酒店本身就有一流的设施。
It's called The Pallisades.
它叫做帕丽赛兹。
CUSTOMER: The Paris what?
客户:巴黎什么?
RECEPTIONIST: NO, it's actually The Pallisades, P-A-L-L-I-S-A-D-E-S.
接待员:不,其实是叫帕丽赛兹,P-A-L-L-I-S-A-D-E-S。
It's right on the main beach there.
就在主海滩那里。
CUSTOMER: Oh, I see.
客户:哦,明白了。
RECEPTIONIST: All of the rooms have nice views and the food is really good there too.
客户:所有的房间都有漂亮的景色,那里的食物也很棒。
CUSTOMER: Oh right.
客户:好的。
下一题
剑5 undefined