首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑5 Test 1 Section 1
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1-4 
Complete the notes below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.

 
Dreamtime travel agency Tour information

Example
Holiday name:  Whale Watch Experience

Holiday length: 2 days
Type of transportation:  1  
Maximum group size:  2  
Next tour date:  3  
Hotel name:  4 The  
Questions 5 and 6
Choose TWO letters A-E.


Which TWO things are included in the price of the tour?

A

fishing trip

B

guided bushwalk

C

reptile park entry

D

table tennis

E

tennis

Questions 7-10
Complete the sentences below.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.


7 The tour costs $  .
8 Bookings must be made no later than   days in advance.
9 A   deposit is required.
10 The customer's reference number is   .

SECTION 1

RECEPTIONIST: Good afternoon, Dreamtime Travel. How can I help you?

接待员:下午好,梦想时光旅行社。有什么可以为您效劳的?

CUSTOMER: Oh hello. I'm interested in the holidays you offer along the coast near here.

客户:哦你好。我对你们提供的附近海岸线的假期很有兴趣。

RECEPTIONIST: Yes. We operate several tours up the coast.

接待员:好的。我们沿着海岸线有若干条线路。

Where in particular did you want to go?

你特别想去哪里?

CUSTOMER: Well, I like the sound of the holiday that mentioned whales.

客户:好吧,我觉得有关鲸的假期不错。

Was it 'Whale Watching'?

那个是叫“赏鲸”吗?

RECEPTIONIST: Oh, that's our Whale Watch Experience.

接待员:哦,那是我们的赏鲸体验。

It's very popular and it's based in a lovely little town with nice beaches.

这个非常受欢迎,它以一个有着漂亮沙滩的小镇为基地。

CUSTOMER: Oh right, and how long does it last?

客户:好的,一共多长时间?

RECEPTIONIST: It's two days - that includes four hours' travel time each way from here.

接待员:两天——包括了从这里单程四小时的旅途时间。

CUSTOMER: Good, I don't want to be away any longer than that.

客户:好的,我不想离开的时间再长了。

So is that by coach?

这个是坐长途大巴去吗?

RECEPTIONIST: Actually it's by minibus.

接待员:事实上是坐小巴。

We like to keep those tours small and personal so we don't take a whole coachload of people.

我们想尽量保证团队小些,个性化些,所以我们不会带一大车人去的。

In fact, we only take up to fifteen people on this tour, although we do run it with just twelve or thirteen.

实际上我们这个行程最多只接待15人,但我们经常12或13人成团。

CUSTOMER: Oh, right. So do you run these tours often?

客户:哦好的。你们经常有这类旅行吗?

RECEPTIONIST: Well it depends on the time of year.

接待员:这取决于一年中不同的时间。

Of course in peak times like the summer holidays we do them every weekend, but at the moment it's usually once a month at most.

当然在高峰期,就好比暑假,我们每周末都有,但是现在最多是一个月一次。

CUSTOMER: And when is the next one going?

客户:下一次是什么时候?

RECEPTIONIST: Mmm, let me see. Um, there's one in three weeks' time which is April the 18th, and then we don't have another one until June the 2nd.

接待员:让我看一下。三周以后会有一次,是4月18号,然后我们要到6月2号才会再有一次。

CUSTOMER: All right, and is April a good time to go?

客户:好的。四月份是去的好时机吗?

RECEPTIONIST: Pretty good. Though the really good time is later in the year.

接待员:很不错。虽然最好的时间是下半年。

I have to say though that the whale sighting is only one of the many things offered.

但我不得不说赏鲸只是各种项目之一。

CUSTOMER: Really?

客户:真的吗?

RECEPTIONIST: Yes.

接待员:是的。

The hotel itself where you stay has great facilities.

你们入住的酒店本身就有一流的设施。

It's called The Pallisades.

它叫做帕丽赛兹。

CUSTOMER: The Paris what?

客户:巴黎什么?

RECEPTIONIST: NO, it's actually The Pallisades, P-A-L-L-I-S-A-D-E-S.

接待员:不,其实是叫帕丽赛兹,P-A-L-L-I-S-A-D-E-S。

It's right on the main beach there.

就在主海滩那里。

CUSTOMER: Oh, I see.

客户:哦,明白了。

RECEPTIONIST: All of the rooms have nice views and the food is really good there too.

客户:所有的房间都有漂亮的景色,那里的食物也很棒。

CUSTOMER: Oh right.

客户:好的。

CUSTOMER: And what about the other things?

客户:还有什么其他的内容?

You know, that are included in the price.

你知道的,是包含在价格里面的?

RECEPTIONIST: Oh, there are lots of things.

客户:哦,那还有很多。

If you don't want to do the whale watch cruise, your guide will take anyone who is interested either on a bushwalk through the national park near the hotel, and there's no extra charge for that, or on a fishing trip.

如果你不想参加赏鲸船,你的导游会带有兴趣的人去酒店附近的森林徒步穿越国家公园,这个不需要额外付费,或者参加钓鱼团。

That's an extra $12 I think.

我记得这个要再加12美元。

And there's also a reptile park in town - that costs more or less the same.

在镇上还有一个爬行动物园——这个的花费差不多一样。

CUSTOMER: No, I think I'd prefer whales to snakes.

客户:不,相比于蛇,我觉得我还是喜欢鲸。

RECEPTIONIST: Yeah. And if you just want to relax you are free to sit by the hotel pool or go down the beach.

接待员:好的。如果你就想放松一下,你可以免费坐在饭店泳池水边,或者去海滩。

Oh, and they also have tennis courts at the hotel, but you have to pay for those by the hour.

哦,他们还有网球场,但是你要按小时付费。

But there are table tennis tables downstairs and they're part of the accommodation package.

但是楼下还有乒乓球台,这是你的住宿套餐里的一部分。

Just speak to your guide.

只要问一下导游就可以。

CUSTOMER: Well that sounds good. So how much is the basic tour price?

客户:那这个听起来不错。基本团的价格是多少?

RECEPTIONIST: At this time of year it's usually around $300 but let me check.

接待员:一年里这个时间通常是在300美元左右,但是让我查一下。

Er...oh, it's actually $280.

呃,实际上是280美元。

CUSTOMER: And the next tour, are there any places on that one?

客户:那下一团,还有位子吗?

RECEPTIONIST: How many people is it for?

接待员:您需要多少人的?

CUSTOMER: There are two of us.

客户:我们两个人。

RECEPTIONIST: Yes, that should be fine.

接待员:好的,那应该没问题。

Can I just mention that we require all bookings to be made at least fourteen days before you travel to avoid cancellations of tours.

我能介绍一下吗?我们要求所有的预定要在出团前至少14天完成,以避免行程取消。

And if you cancel within seven days of departure you will have to pay 50% of your total booking.

如果您在出团前7天内取消行程,您要支付全部预订费用的50%。

CUSTOMER: OK.

客户:好的。

RECEPTIONIST: And you also need to pay a 20% deposit at the time of booking.

接待员:你还要在预定的时候交20%作为订金。

CUSTOMER: Can I pay that by credit card?

客户:我可以用信用卡付款吗?

RECEPTIONIST: Yes, you can.

接待员:是的,可以。

CUSTOMER: All right, what I'll do is I'll talk to my partner and get back to you.

客户:好的。我现在就去问问我的同伴,然后再来找你。

RECEPTIONIST: Fine. So I'll make a provisional booking, shall I? - Two for the Whale Watch Experience.

接待员:好的。我现在先做一个临时预定吧,好吗?——两人参加“赏鲸体验”。

Let me issue you with a customer reference number for when you call back.

我给您一个客户编号吧,方便您回电。

Do you have a pen?

您有笔吗?

CUSTOMER: Yes.

客户:是的。

RECEPTIONIST: OK, it's three nine seven, four five, T. That's T for tango.

接待员:好的。是3-9-7-4-5-T。就是探戈里的T。

When you call back, ask to speak to the Tour Manager, that's me, Tracy.

当您再打电话时,直接找旅行经理就可以了,那就是我,特雷西。

CUSTOMER: Fine, I will.

客户:好的,一定。

下一题

剑5 Test 1 Section 2