首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑6 Test 2 Section 2
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 11-14
Complete the sentences below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.

 
TRAIN INFORMATION
11 Local services depart from   railway station.
12 National services depart from the   railway station.
13 Trains for London depart every   each day during the week.
14 The price of a first class ticket includes   .
Questions 15-17
Complete the table below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.

15  
16  
17  
Questions 18-20
Choose THREE letters, A-G.


Which THREE attractions can you visit at present by train from Trebirch?

A

a science museum

B

a theme park

C

a climbing wall

D

a mining museum

E

an aquarium

F

a castle

G

a zoo

SECTION 2

CUSTOMER: Hello. Um my family and I are staying here in Trebirch for a week or two and we wanted to know about the train services.

顾客:你好。我和我的家人在特里波池停留一到两周时间,我们想了解一下火车的运营信息。

We're hoping to do a few local trips.

我们想在当地旅游一圈。

RAILPERSON: OK. Well, I can give you lots of details about all the trains going from Trebirch in the South West.

车站员工:好的。我可以给你很多有关位于西南的特里波池车站的发车信息。

This leaflet will be very helpful but I can tell you some of the main things.

这个传单很有用,不过我可以告诉你一些主要的内容。

We've got two main train stations in the town.

我们有两个主要的车站。

King Street is for local commuter lines and regional services.

国王街车站发出的火车是本地通勤线路以及当地的一些服务。

CUSTOMER: What about trains to London?

顾客:有去伦敦的火车吗?

I'll need to go there on business for one day.

我得去那办一天事。

RAILPERSON: Then you need to go to Central Station - that's for all the national services.

车站员工:那么你就得去中心车站了,那里的车发往全国各地。

There are regular trains to London.

那里有日常发往伦敦的火车。

They leave Trebirch every half hour on weekdays and every hour at weekends.

平日从特里波池出发每半小时一趟,周末是每一小时一趟车。

It takes about two hours, a bit longer on Sundays.

路途需要用两个小时,周日的话用的时间会略长。

You've got a choice of first and second class and there's a buffet car - though refreshments are included in the cost of a first class ticket.

你可以选择头等车厢或者二等车厢,还有一个餐车——不过茶点小吃是包含在头等座车票价格内的。

CUSTOMER: Ah right. Um, and have you got any information on different ticket types?

顾客:好的。那么你有这些不同类型车票相关的信息吗?

RAILPERSON: Yes. There's a range of ticket prices depending on when you travel and when you buy your ticket.

车站员工:有的。有一系列的车票价格范围,取决于你的出行时间以及购票时间。

There's a standard open ticket which doesn't have any restrictions.

有一种标准开放式的车票没有任何限制。

This can be bought in advance or on the day.

可以提前买也可以当天购买。

You can also get various discounted tickets.

你还可以买到多种打折车票。

A popular one is called the Supersave and, er, this is OK for travel after 8.45.

有一种买的人最多的叫做超级划算车票,而且,嗯,在早上8点45分后出行。

Then there is the Special ticket, which is valid for travel after 10.15.

还有一种是特殊车票,只能在上午10点15分后出行。

The Special tickets are also valid for travel at weekends.

这种特殊车票周末也是可以用的。

The cheapest tickets are called Advance and you have to buy them at least six days ahead.

最便宜的车票叫做预付车票,得提前最少6天购买。

Only a certain number are available and you have to make seat reservations for these.

而且数量有限所以你需要提前预定座位。

CUSTOMER: Thanks. And are there lots of places to go to around here?

顾客:谢谢。附近有很多地方可以去参观旅游得吗?

RAILPERSON: Oh yes. You can enjoy many days out.

车站员工:是的。你们可能得花上很多天去玩。

Um there's the Merthyr Mining Museum, which is only half an hour from Trebirch by train.

有一个摩西矿井博物馆,从特里波池坐火车只需要半小时。

Your children will find it just as fascinating as any theme park and they can ride in the original miners' lifts and on the coal trains.

你的孩子们会觉得那里像其他主题公园一样精彩有趣,而且他们可以乘坐原始得矿工电梯还可以乘坐拉煤的火车。

There are special excursion tickets which include entrance fees.

那还有别致的短途参观票,门票费包含在内。

Mainline trains also offer direct services to Bristol, where you can visit the docks or spend a great day out with the children in the zoo, which is set in the parkland that used to surround the old castle.

这里的主线路还提供直达布里斯托得车次,在那里你们可以参观那里得码头,还可以带着孩子们在那里得动物园玩一天,它坐落在过去环绕着旧城堡的绿地上。

Er, special family awayday fares are available for this service now during the school holidays.

在学校假期期间这个线路目前有一种特别制定的家庭出游集锦可以参加。

Er, alternatively, you can be in Birmingham in only an hour and a half, where there's lots to see and do including the new and internationally-acclaimed climbing wall built on the site of the old aquarium.

或者呢,你们还可以去伯明翰,只需要1个半小时时间,那里有很多可以看和玩的东西包括一个新建的国际著名攀岩壁,这是建在过去旧的水族馆的场址上的。

We will also be running a special service to Newport when the new science museum opens next year, as we anticipate a lot of visitors in the opening weeks.

明年新科技馆建成后我们还会运营一个特殊的发往新港的路线,因为我们估计开放的那一周会有很多游客去那里。

I'd advise you to call early to book your tickets. Is that OK?

我建议你最好早点打电话预定你们的车票。这些信息可以吗?

CUSTOMER: Yes, thanks.

顾客:是的,谢谢。

上一题

剑6 Test 2 Section 1

下一题

剑6 Test 2 Section 3