首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑7 Test 1 Section 1
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1-5
Complete the notes below.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.

Transport from Airport to Milton

Example  
Distance: 147 miles

Options:
· Car hire
- don't want to drive

· 1  
- expensive

· Greyhound bus
- $15 single, $27.50 return
- direct to the 2    
- long 3  

· Airport Shuttle
- 4   service
- every 2 hours
- $35 single, $65 return
- need to 5  
Questions 6-10
Complete the booking form below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.

AIRPORT SHUTTLE BOOKING FORM
To: Milton
Date: 6    
No. of passengers: One
Bus Time: 7   pm 
Type of ticket: Single
Name: Janet 8  
Flight No: 9    
From: London Heathrow
Address in Milton: Vacation Motel, 24, Kitchener Street
Fare: $35
Credit Card No: (Visa) 10  

SECTION 1

MAN: Hello, this is Land Transport Information at Toronto Airport.

男:您好,这里是多伦多机场陆运信息中心。

How may I help you?

请问有什么可以帮您?

WOMAN: Oh, good morning. Um, I'm flying to Toronto Airport next week, and I need to get to a town called um, Milton.

女:哦,早上好!嗯……我下周将飞抵多伦多机场,然后我要去一个叫弥尔顿的小镇。

Could you tell me how I can get there?

请问从机场该怎么走呢?

MAN: Milton, did you say? Let me see.

男:您是说弥尔顿吗?我来帮您查一下。

I think that's about 150 miles south-west of here.

弥尔顿是在机场的西南方向,距离机场大概是150英里。

In fact it's 147 miles to be exact, so it'll take you at least say, three to four hours by road.

确切的说是147英里,去那儿至少是三到四个小时的车程。

WOMAN: Wow! Is it as far as that?

女:哇!有这么远吗?

MAN: Yes, I'm afraid so.

男:恐怕是的。

But you have a number of options to get you there and you can always rent a car right here at the airport, of course.

但是你可以选择不同的方式去那儿,当然,你也可以直接在机场租车。

WOMAN: Right. Well, I don't really want to drive myself, so I'd like more information about public transport.

女:好吧,我不是很想自己开车,你能给我更多公共交通的信息吗?

MAN: OK. In that case the quickest and most comfortable is a cab and of course there are always plenty available.

男:没问题。那最快捷也是最舒适的出行方式就是叫出租车了,而且这儿出租车也很多。

But it'll cost you.

但缺点是比较贵。

You can also take a Greyhound bus or there's an Airport Shuttle Service to Milton.

你也可以选择乘坐长途汽车,或者是从机场到弥尔顿的机场专线服务。

WOMAN: Hmmm, I think for that kind of distance a cab would be way beyond my budget.

女:嗯,我觉得这么远的距离的话出租车肯定是远超出我的预算了。

But the bus sounds OK.

但是长途汽车听起来不错。

Can you tell me how much that would cost?

你能告诉我它的费用是多少吗?

MAN: Sure. Let's see, that would be $15 one way, or $27.50 return ... that's on the Greyhound.

男:好的。我查了一下,单程是15英镑,往返是27.5英镑…这是长途汽车的价格。

WOMAN: Oh, that's quite cheap - great!

女:啊,这个挺便宜的——太棒了!

But whereabouts does it stop in Milton?

那这趟车在弥尔顿什么地方停车呢?

MAN: It goes directly from the airport here to the City Centre and it's pretty fast.

男:这趟车从机场直达弥尔顿市中心,速度很快。

But you have to bear in mind that there is only one departure a day, so it depends what time your flight gets in.

但你要知道这趟车一天只有一个班次,所以得看你的航班到达时间。

WOMAN: Oh, of course. Hang on, we're due to get there at 11.30 am.

女:好的,没问题。等我看看,我们上午11点30分到达。

MAN: Hmmm, too bad, the bus leaves at 3.45, so you would have quite a wait-more than 4 hours.

男:呃,那太不巧了,这趟车发车时间是下午3点45分,如果你坐这趟车的话得在机场等4个多小时。

WOMAN: Oh, I see. Well, what about the Shuttle you mentioned?

女:哦,我明白了。那你刚才说的机场专线呢?

MAN: OK. That's the Airport Shuttle that will take you from the airport right to your hotel or private address.

男:好的。机场专线会把您送到您的酒店或您提供的私人地址。

It's a door-to-door service and it would suit you much better, because there's one every two hours.

这种直接到家门口的服务更适合您,因为它每两小时就有一班车。

WOMAN: So how much does that cost?

女:这个是多少钱呢?

MAN: Let's see. Yeah, that's $35 one way, $65 return, so I guess it's a bit more expensive than the Greyhound.

男:稍等。有了:单程35英镑,往返65英镑;比长途汽车稍贵一些。

WOMAN: Oh, that doesn't sound too bad, especially if it'll take me straight to the hotel.

女:噢,这价格听起来不错,而且还能直接送到酒店。

MAN: But you do need to reserve a seat.

男:但是您需要提前预约坐席。

WOMAN: OK, is it possible to make a booking right now? Through you?

女:好的。我能现在就预订吗?是通过你吗?

MAN: Sure.

男:没问题。

MAN: OK, I just have to fill this form out for you.

男:我需要帮您填一份预订的表格。

So what date do you want to book this for?

请问您想预订哪天的服务呢?

WOMAN: The 16th of October - oh, no, sorry, that's my departure date.

女:是10月16日——噢,不是,不好意思,那是我起启程的日期。

I arrive on the 17th, so book it for then, please.

我是17号到,那就订17号的吧,谢谢。

MAN: So, that's the Toronto Airport Shuttle to Milton.

男:好的。17号从多伦多机场到弥尔顿的专线班车。

And this is for just one person or ... ?

请问乘客就您一位还是……?

WOMAN: Yes, just me, please.

女:就我一个人,谢谢。

MAN: Right.

男:好的。

And you said your expected time of arrival was 11.30?

然后您刚才说您大概是上午11点半到对吧?

So if I book your Shuttle for after 12.00 - let's say, 12.30: that should give you plenty of time to, you know, collect your baggage, maybe grab a coffee?

那我就给您预订12点之后的吧,您看12点半合适吗,这样您有充分的时间去取行李,顺便买杯咖啡什么的?

WOMAN: Yeah, that sounds fine, as long as we land on time!

女:如果航班能按时到的话没问题啊。

MAN: Well, we'll take your flight details so you don't need to worry too much about that.

男:这个您不用担心,我们会随时关注您的航班具体信息。

Now, what about the fare?

接下来关于你的车费呢?

What sort of ticket do you want? One way or ... ?

您是要订什么类型的票?单程票还是……?

WOMAN: Yes, that'll be fine, provided I can book the return trip once I'm there.

女:是的,单程就好了,回程我可以到了之后再定。

MAN: NO problem - just allow a couple of days in advance to make sure you get a seat.

男:没问题,只要提前几天预订好座位就好了。

And what's your name, please?

请问您怎么称呼?

WOMAN: Janet, Janet Thomson.

女:我叫甄妮,甄妮·汤姆森。

MAN: Is that Thompson spelt with a 'p'?

男:是带字母“P”的那个汤姆森吗?

WOMAN: No, it's T-H-O-M-S-O-N.

女:没有“P”,是T-H-O-M-S-O-N。

MAN: OK. And you'll be coming from the UK?

男:好的。您是从英国来对吗?

What flight will you be travelling on?

您是乘坐哪一趟航班呢?

WOMAN: Oh, it's Air Canada flight number AC936, from London Heathrow.

女:我乘坐的是加拿大航空的AC936次航班,从伦敦西斯罗机场起飞。

MAN: Right. Now, do you know where you'll be staying?

男:好的。那您有安排好住处吗?

We need to give the driver an address.

我们需要给司机提供一个地址。

WOMAN: Yes, it's called the Vacation Motel - and I think it's near the town centre.

女:有的,我住的酒店叫休闲假日汽车旅馆,应该靠近市中心。

Anyway, the address is 24, Kitchener Street - that's KITCHENER Street.

地址是Kitchener街24号,是KITCHENER街。

MAN: That's fine. Right, so that's $35 to pay please.

男:好的。您的行程费用总共是35英镑。

Have you got your credit card number there?

您能提供一下信用卡信息吗?

WOMAN: Yes, it's a VISA card, and the number is 3303 8450 2045 6837.

女:没问题,我有一张VISA信用卡,卡号是3303 8450 2045 6837。

MAN: OK. Well, that seems to be everything.

男:好的。您的预订都办妥了。

Have a good trip and we'll see you in Toronto next week!

祝您旅途愉快,我们下周在多伦多见!

WOMAN: Yes, bye - oh, thanks for your help!

女:好的,再见,非常感谢!

下一题

剑7 Test 1 Section 2