首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑8 Test 1 Section 1
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1 and 2
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.

Example

In the library George found
A a book.
B a brochure.
C a newspaper.

1 In the lobby of the library George saw

A

a group playing music.

B

a display of instruments.

C

a video about the festival.

2 George wants to sit at the back so they can

A

see well.

B

hear clearly.

C

pay less.

Questions 3-10
Complete the form below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10  

SECTION 1

NINA: Hi, George! Glad you're back, Loads of people have phoned you.

妮娜:啊,乔治!你回来太好了,一堆人打电话找你。

GEORGE: Really?

乔治:真的啊?

NINA: I felt just like your secretary!

妮娜:我都快成你秘书了!

GEORGE: Sorry! I went into the library this afternoon to have a look at a newspaper and I came across something really interesting.

乔治:不好意思啊!我下午去图书馆看报纸去了,结果发现了一个很有意思的东西。

NINA: What? A book?

妮娜:啥呀?一本书吗?

GEORGE: No, a brochure from a summer festival - mainly Spanish music.

乔治:不是,是一个夏日节庆的宣传册,主要是一些关于西班牙音乐的。

Look, I've got it here.

我把宣传册带回来了,你看……

NINA: Spanish music? I really love the guitar.

妮娜:西班牙音乐?我超喜欢吉他!

Let's have a look.

我看看。

So what's this group 'Guitarrini'?

这个叫“Guitarrini”的乐队是表演什么的?

GEORGE: They're really good.

乔治:他们很棒。

They had a video with all the highlights of the festival at a stand in the lobby to the library, so I heard them.

图书馆大厅有一个展架在放节日活动精华剪辑的视频,我听了一点他们的演奏。

They play fantastic instruments - drums and flutes and old kinds of guitars.

他们的演奏很出色——鼓、笛子,还有一些古典吉他。

I've never heard anything like it before.

我从来没听过这样的演奏。

NINA: Sounds great.

妮娜:听起来不错啊。

GEORGE: Okay. Shall we go then? Spoil ourselves?

乔治:那我们去不去?犒劳一下自己。

NINA: Yes, let's.

妮娜:好啊,一起去!

GEORGE: The only problem is there aren't any cheap seats ... it's all one price.

乔治:有个问题啊,没有便宜的票……所有票都一个价。

NINA: Well, in that case we could sit right at the front - we'd have a really good view.

妮娜:这样的话我们就坐前排好了——看得清楚一些。

GEORGE: Yeah, though I think that if you sit at the back you can actually hear the whole thing better.

乔治:那倒是,不过我觉得坐在靠后一些音效更好一些。

NINA: Yes. Anyway we can decide when we get there.

妮娜:也是。没关系,我们到了现场再说吧。

NINA: So will you fill in the form or shall I?

妮娜:那这个表是你填还是我来填?

GEORGE: I'll do it. Name: George O'Neill.

乔治:我来吧。姓名:乔治·奥尼尔。

Address: 48 North Avenue, Westsea.

住址:西海北大街48号。

Do you remember our new postcode?

你记得咱们这儿的新邮编吗?

Still can't remember it.

我到现在还记不住。

NINA: Just a minute - I've got it written down here. WS6 2YH.

妮娜:等会儿,我记了。是WS6 2YH。

Do you need the phone too?

电话号码要吗?

GEORGE: Please. I'm really bad at numbers.

乔治:要!数字什么的我真记不住。

NINA: 01674 553242.

妮娜:01674 553242。

So, let's book two tickets for Guitarrini.

好的。订两张Guitarrini的票。

GEORGE: Okay. If you're sure £7.50 each is all right.

乔治:你要是觉得7.5英镑的票价能接受的话就没问题了。

How do you feel about the singer?

歌剧有兴趣吗?

NINA: I haven't quite decided.

妮娜:我还没想好呢。

But I've noticed something on the booking form that might just persuade me!

不过表上有一项挺吸引我的。

GEORGE: What's that then?

乔治:哪一项啊?

NINA: Free refreshments!

妮娜:餐饮免费!

GEORGE: Really?

乔治:真的吗?

NINA: Yes, look here. Sunday 17th of June.

妮娜:对呀,你看……6月17号星期天。

Singer, ticket £6.00 includes drinks in the garden.

歌剧,票价6英镑,含花园的酒水。

GEORGE: Sounds like a bargain to me!

乔治:听起来很划算啊。

NINA: Yes, let's book two tickets for that.

妮娜:对呀。我们也订两张票吧。

So, what else? I'm feeling quite keen now!

还有什么吗?我都迫不及待了。

How about the pianist on the 22nd of June?

这场6月22号的钢琴演奏怎么样?

GEORGE: Anna Ventura? I've just remembered that's my evening class night.

乔治:安娜·文图拉的演奏吗?我突然想起来那晚我有课。

NINA: That's okay. I'll just have to go on my own - but we can go to the Spanish dance and guitar concert together, can't we?

妮娜:没事儿。我自己去就好了。西班牙舞和吉他演奏会我们能一起去吗?

GEORGE: Yes– I'm sure Tom and Kieran would enjoy that too.

乔治:当然。汤姆和基兰也会很喜欢的。

Good heavens -£10.50 a ticket!

天哪……门票10.5英镑!

I can see we're going to have to go without food for the rest of the week - we'll need to book four!

我们这周都不用吃饭了……我们要订四张!

NINA: Wish we were students - look! Children, Students and Senior Citizens get a 50% discount on everything.

妮娜:我们要是还在学校就好了……你看!儿童、学生和老年人所有项目半价!

GEORGE: If only!

乔治:别多想了!

下一题

剑8 Test 1 Section 2