首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑5 Test 3 Section 1
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1-10
Complete the form below.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.

 
MINTONS CAR MART 
Customer Enquiry

Example
Make: Lida

Engine size: 1  
Model: Max
Type of gears: 2  
Preferred colour: 3   blue

FINANCE
Customer wishes to arrange 4  
Part exchange? yes

PERSONAL DETAILS
Name: Wendy 5  
Title: 6  
Address:
20, Green Banks
7  
Hampshire
Postcode: GU8 9EW
Contact number: 8 (for   only) 0798 257643

CURRENT CAR
Make:  Conti
Model:
Name: 9  
Year: 1994
Mileage: maximum 70,000
Colour: metallic grey
Condition: 10  

SECTION 1

MAN: Good morning, please take a seat. How can I help you?

男人:早晨好,请坐。

WOMAN: Well, I'm thinking of buying a new car and I'd like some advice.

女人:嗯,我在考虑买一辆新车,我想要些建议。

MAN: Sure, yes. Had you got any particular make in mind?

男人:当然可以。您现在头脑里有什么特别的样式吗?

WOMAN: I'm interested in a Lida - I've had one before and liked it.

女人:我对于利达车很感兴趣——我原来有一辆,我很喜欢。

But I haven't really made up my mind.

但我其实并没有下定决心。

MAN: Sure. We've got various models. Umm, right. What about the engine size? Any ideas?

男人:当然。我们有各种车型。好吧。那发动机大小呢?有什么想法吗?

WOMAN: The one I've got at the moment's a 1.2 litre engine but I find it a bit slow on long journeys.

女人:我现在的车是1.2升的发动机,但是在长途旅行时我觉得有点慢。

I'd like a bit more power this time ... a 1.4 should do, I don't think I need a 1.6 or anything.

这次我想要动力大些的…… 1.4应该没问题,我觉着我用不着1.6或者更大的。

MAN: Right. Well I think the model you're looking at is the Max.

男人:好的。我想您在看的这款车型是马科斯。

Here's a picture.

这是它的图片。

WOMAN: Oh, yes ... have you got one in?

女人:哦是的……你们现在有吗?

MAN: Yes. I'll take you to have a look at it in a minute.

男人:是的。我马上会带您去看看。

I'll just get a few more details.

让我先再来问些细节。

Er ... Is there anything else to do with the engine?

关于发动机还有其他的要求吗?

What kind of gear change do you want?

您想要什么类型的档位?

I presume you'd want a manual?

我猜您想要手动挡?

WOMAN: I'd want automatic - I've never driven a car with manual gears.

女人:我想要自动挡——我从没开过手动挡的车。

MAN: Right. Well now, here's the colour chart for the Max.

男人:好的。这是马科斯的颜色图表。

Have you given that any thought?

您考虑过这个吗?

This blue's very popular at the moment.

这蓝色在当下很流行。

WOMAN: Yes, it is nice, I like blue.

女人:是的,这个看起来不错。我喜欢蓝色。

What's it called? 'Royal'?

这个叫什么?“皇家蓝”?

MAN: Yes.

男人:是的。

WOMAN: But actually, I think I prefer this lighter shade here - 'Sky'.

女人:但是实际上,我猜我更喜欢这边浅一些的颜色——“天蓝”。

MAN: Yes, that's popular too.

男人:是的,这个也很流行。

WOMAN: I think I'll go for that.

女人:我想我就要这个了。

MAN: You might have to wait a week or so for that colour, but I assume that'd be OK?

男人:这个颜色您可能需要等上一周左右,但我猜这应该没有问题,是不是?

WOMAN: Oh yes, fine.

女人:是的,没问题。

MAN: Well, we can go outside and you can have a good look at one, and perhaps take it out.

男人:好的,我们可以到外面去,您可以仔细的看看车,甚至可以开出来。

But first, can I just ask you about finance?

但是首先,我能先问一下付款的问题吗?

The cash price is going to be somewhere in the region of seven and a half thousand.

现金价的区间大概在7500左右。

How would you like to pay?

您想怎样支付?

Are you in a position to pay cash, or would you need credit?

您是想付现金,还是用信用?

WOMAN: I'd like credit provided the terms are reasonable.

女人:只要条件合理,我想用信用卡。

MAN: Well you can discuss that with my colleague in a moment; we have various arrangements.

男人:一会您可以和我的同事来讨论这个;我们有几种不同的合约。

And would you be interested in us taking your present car as part exchange?

您乐意用您现在的车作为以旧换新来折价吗?

WOMAN: Yes.

女人:是的。

MAN: OK, fine. So I'll just need some details from you, and then we can do a valuation ... Is that OK?

男人:好的。我们只需要您提供一些细节,然后我们可以做一个估价…… 这样可以吗?

WOMAN: Fine, yes.

女人:好的,没问题。

MAN: Could I have your full name?

男人:请问您的全名?

WOMAN: Wendy Harries, that's H-A-double-R-I-E-S .

女人:温迪哈里斯,是H-A-双写R-I-E-S。

MAN:And is that Mrs... Miss... Ms...?

男士:那是夫人……小姐……女士……?

WOMAN: It's Doctor, actually.

女人:是博士,实际上。

MAN: Oh, right. And your address?

男人:哦好的。那您的地址?

WOMAN:20 Green Banks.

女人:20 格林班克斯。

MAN: Is that 'Green' spelled as in the colour?

男人:这个格林是和绿色拼写的一样吗?

WOMAN: Yes, that's right.

女人:是的,没错。

MAN: OK.

男人:好的。

WOMAN: Ahon.

女人:埃顿。

MAN: Is that O-L-T-O-N?

男人:是O-L-T-O-N吗?

WOMAN: Not quite, it begins with an A, not an O.

女人:不完全是,是A开头的,不是O。

MAN: Oh yes, that's in Hampshire, isn't it?

男人:哦是的,是在汉普郡对吗?

WOMAN: That's right.

女人:是的。

MAN: And do you know your post code?

男人:您知道邮编吗?

WOMAN: Yes. It's GU8 9EW.

女人:是的。是GU8 9EW。

MAN: Do you have a daytime phone number?

男人:您有白天的电话吗?

WOMAN: Well, I work at the hospital but it's a bit difficult to get hold of me.

女人:那么,我在医院上班,但是可能找到我会有点难。

I can give you a number just for messages, and then I'll get back to you when I can. Is that OK?

我可以给你个用来发短息的号码,然后我会在可以的时候回复你。这样可以吗?

MAN: That's fine.

男人:好的。

WOMAN: It's 0-7-9-8-2-5-7-6-4-3.

女人:是0-7-9-8-2-5-7-6-4-3。

MAN: Fine. And about the car you have now, what make is it?

男人:好的。关于您现在的车,是什么样子的?

WOMAN: It's a Conti.

女人:是个康提。

MAN: Do you know the year or the model name?

男人:您知道年代或车型的名字吗?

WOMAN: I think it's 1996, and it's called a Lion - like the animal.

女人:我想是1996年,叫“狮子”——就是动物里的那个。

MAN: Then it must be 1994, because they brought out the Fox after that.

男人:那它一定是1994年的,因为他们在那之后出了狐狸。

WOMAN: Oh right, yes.

女人:哦是的。

MAN: Mileage? Roughly?

男人:里程呢?大概?

WOMAN: I'm not sure. I know it's less than seventy thousand.

女人:我不确定。我知道应该不到70,000。

MAN: OK. What colour is it?

男人:好。是什么颜色的?

WOMAN: It's grey, metallic grey.

女人:是灰色的,银灰色。

MAN: Right, and one last thing - what sort of condition would you say it's in?

男人:好的,最后一件事——您觉得该如何描述车况?

WOMAN: I'd probably describe it as reasonable.

女人:我可能会描述为合理。

Do you need to see it? It's parked outside.

你需要看一下吗?它就停在外面。

MAN: Not at the moment, no.

男人:现在不用。

Perhaps you could call in one day next week ...

可能您下周可以再来一次……

上一题

剑5 Test 2 Section 4

下一题

剑5 Test 3 Section 2