SECTION 1
MAN: Good morning, please take a seat. How can I help you?
男人:早晨好,请坐。
WOMAN: Well, I'm thinking of buying a new car and I'd like some advice.
女人:嗯,我在考虑买一辆新车,我想要些建议。
MAN: Sure, yes. Had you got any particular make in mind?
男人:当然可以。您现在头脑里有什么特别的样式吗?
WOMAN: I'm interested in a Lida - I've had one before and liked it.
女人:我对于利达车很感兴趣——我原来有一辆,我很喜欢。
But I haven't really made up my mind.
但我其实并没有下定决心。
MAN: Sure. We've got various models. Umm, right. What about the engine size? Any ideas?
男人:当然。我们有各种车型。好吧。那发动机大小呢?有什么想法吗?
WOMAN: The one I've got at the moment's a 1.2 litre engine but I find it a bit slow on long journeys.
女人:我现在的车是1.2升的发动机,但是在长途旅行时我觉得有点慢。
I'd like a bit more power this time ... a 1.4 should do, I don't think I need a 1.6 or anything.
这次我想要动力大些的…… 1.4应该没问题,我觉着我用不着1.6或者更大的。
MAN: Right. Well I think the model you're looking at is the Max.
男人:好的。我想您在看的这款车型是马科斯。
Here's a picture.
这是它的图片。
WOMAN: Oh, yes ... have you got one in?
女人:哦是的……你们现在有吗?
MAN: Yes. I'll take you to have a look at it in a minute.
男人:是的。我马上会带您去看看。
I'll just get a few more details.
让我先再来问些细节。
Er ... Is there anything else to do with the engine?
关于发动机还有其他的要求吗?
What kind of gear change do you want?
您想要什么类型的档位?
I presume you'd want a manual?
我猜您想要手动挡?
WOMAN: I'd want automatic - I've never driven a car with manual gears.
女人:我想要自动挡——我从没开过手动挡的车。
MAN: Right. Well now, here's the colour chart for the Max.
男人:好的。这是马科斯的颜色图表。
Have you given that any thought?
您考虑过这个吗?
This blue's very popular at the moment.
这蓝色在当下很流行。
WOMAN: Yes, it is nice, I like blue.
女人:是的,这个看起来不错。我喜欢蓝色。
What's it called? 'Royal'?
这个叫什么?“皇家蓝”?
MAN: Yes.
男人:是的。
WOMAN: But actually, I think I prefer this lighter shade here - 'Sky'.
女人:但是实际上,我猜我更喜欢这边浅一些的颜色——“天蓝”。
MAN: Yes, that's popular too.
男人:是的,这个也很流行。
WOMAN: I think I'll go for that.
女人:我想我就要这个了。
MAN: You might have to wait a week or so for that colour, but I assume that'd be OK?
男人:这个颜色您可能需要等上一周左右,但我猜这应该没有问题,是不是?
WOMAN: Oh yes, fine.
女人:是的,没问题。
MAN: Well, we can go outside and you can have a good look at one, and perhaps take it out.
男人:好的,我们可以到外面去,您可以仔细的看看车,甚至可以开出来。
But first, can I just ask you about finance?
但是首先,我能先问一下付款的问题吗?
The cash price is going to be somewhere in the region of seven and a half thousand.
现金价的区间大概在7500左右。
How would you like to pay?
您想怎样支付?
Are you in a position to pay cash, or would you need credit?
您是想付现金,还是用信用?
WOMAN: I'd like credit provided the terms are reasonable.
女人:只要条件合理,我想用信用卡。
MAN: Well you can discuss that with my colleague in a moment; we have various arrangements.
男人:一会您可以和我的同事来讨论这个;我们有几种不同的合约。
And would you be interested in us taking your present car as part exchange?
您乐意用您现在的车作为以旧换新来折价吗?
WOMAN: Yes.
女人:是的。
MAN: OK, fine. So I'll just need some details from you, and then we can do a valuation ... Is that OK?
男人:好的。我们只需要您提供一些细节,然后我们可以做一个估价…… 这样可以吗?
WOMAN: Fine, yes.
女人:好的,没问题。
MAN: Could I have your full name?
男人:请问您的全名?
WOMAN: Wendy Harries, that's H-A-double-R-I-E-S .
女人:温迪哈里斯,是H-A-双写R-I-E-S。
MAN:And is that Mrs... Miss... Ms...?
男士:那是夫人……小姐……女士……?
WOMAN: It's Doctor, actually.
女人:是博士,实际上。
MAN: Oh, right. And your address?
男人:哦好的。那您的地址?
WOMAN:20 Green Banks.
女人:20 格林班克斯。
MAN: Is that 'Green' spelled as in the colour?
男人:这个格林是和绿色拼写的一样吗?
WOMAN: Yes, that's right.
女人:是的,没错。
MAN: OK.
男人:好的。
WOMAN: Ahon.
女人:埃顿。
MAN: Is that O-L-T-O-N?
男人:是O-L-T-O-N吗?
WOMAN: Not quite, it begins with an A, not an O.
女人:不完全是,是A开头的,不是O。
MAN: Oh yes, that's in Hampshire, isn't it?
男人:哦是的,是在汉普郡对吗?
WOMAN: That's right.
女人:是的。
MAN: And do you know your post code?
男人:您知道邮编吗?
WOMAN: Yes. It's GU8 9EW.
女人:是的。是GU8 9EW。
MAN: Do you have a daytime phone number?
男人:您有白天的电话吗?
WOMAN: Well, I work at the hospital but it's a bit difficult to get hold of me.
女人:那么,我在医院上班,但是可能找到我会有点难。
I can give you a number just for messages, and then I'll get back to you when I can. Is that OK?
我可以给你个用来发短息的号码,然后我会在可以的时候回复你。这样可以吗?
MAN: That's fine.
男人:好的。
WOMAN: It's 0-7-9-8-2-5-7-6-4-3.
女人:是0-7-9-8-2-5-7-6-4-3。
MAN: Fine. And about the car you have now, what make is it?
男人:好的。关于您现在的车,是什么样子的?
WOMAN: It's a Conti.
女人:是个康提。
MAN: Do you know the year or the model name?
男人:您知道年代或车型的名字吗?
WOMAN: I think it's 1996, and it's called a Lion - like the animal.
女人:我想是1996年,叫“狮子”——就是动物里的那个。
MAN: Then it must be 1994, because they brought out the Fox after that.
男人:那它一定是1994年的,因为他们在那之后出了狐狸。
WOMAN: Oh right, yes.
女人:哦是的。
MAN: Mileage? Roughly?
男人:里程呢?大概?
WOMAN: I'm not sure. I know it's less than seventy thousand.
女人:我不确定。我知道应该不到70,000。
MAN: OK. What colour is it?
男人:好。是什么颜色的?
WOMAN: It's grey, metallic grey.
女人:是灰色的,银灰色。
MAN: Right, and one last thing - what sort of condition would you say it's in?
男人:好的,最后一件事——您觉得该如何描述车况?
WOMAN: I'd probably describe it as reasonable.
女人:我可能会描述为合理。
Do you need to see it? It's parked outside.
你需要看一下吗?它就停在外面。
MAN: Not at the moment, no.
男人:现在不用。
Perhaps you could call in one day next week ...
可能您下周可以再来一次……
上一题
剑5 Test 2 Section 4下一题
剑5 Test 3 Section 2