首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑9 Test 1 Section 1 Q1-10
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1-10
Complete the notes below.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
 
JOB ENQUIRY

Example
· Work at: a restaurant

· Type of work: 1  
· Number of hours per week: 12 hours
· Would need work permit
· Work in the: 2   branch
· Nearest bus stop: next to 3   
· Pay: 4 £  an hour
· Extra benefits:
- a free dinner
- extra pay when you work on 5   
- transport home when you work 6  
· Qualities required:
- 7   
- ability to 8  
· Interview arranged for: Thursday 9   at 6 p.m.
· Bring the names of two referees
· Ask for:
Samira 10  

WOMAN: Good evening. King's Restaurant.

女士:晚上好。国王餐厅。

MAN: Good evening. I'm ringing about the job.

男士:晚上好。我打电话想了解下工作。

I understand you have vacant.

我知道您这儿有职位空缺。

WOMAN: Oh yes.

女士:噢,是的。

MAN: I'd like to find out a few more details, if I may.

男士:我想知道更多细节,如果可以的话。

WOMAN: Yes, of course. Can I take your name?

女士:是的,当然。可以知道你的名字吗?

MAN: It's Peter Chin.

男士:我叫彼特·陈。

WOMAN: Okay Peter.

女士:好的,彼特。

Well, if you want to ask about the job and then if we're both still interested, we could arrange for you to come for an interview.

嗯,如果你想了解这份工作,并且之后我们双方仍感兴趣的话,我们可以为您安排一次面试。

MAN: Great, thanks. I'm afraid I missed the advert for the job but heard about it from a friend.

男士:太好了,谢谢。抱歉我没看到工作的广告,但从一位朋友那听说了这份工作。

WOMAN: That's no problem at all.

女士:这没问题。

What would you like to know?

你想了解些什么?

MAN: Well, um, what sort of work is it - washing up?

男士:啊,是什么工作呢?洗碗吗?

WOMAN: It's answering the phone.

女士:是接电话。

MAN: Oh right, fine.

男士:噢,这样,好的。

WOMAN: And not waiting at table.

女士:不是招待用餐。

MAN: That'd be good. And how many nights a week would it be?

男士:那太好了。每周工作几晚啊?

WOMAN: Well, we're really only busy at the weekend.

女士:啊,我们真心只有周末才忙。

MAN: So two nights?

男士:那么两晚?

WOMAN: Three actually, so it would work out at twelve hours a week.

女士:实际上是三晚,所以总共是每周12小时。

MAN: That'd be fine. It wouldn't interfere with my studies.

男士:那挺好的。这和我的学习就不冲突啦。

WOMAN: Are you at the university?

女士:你在上大学吗?

MAN: Yes. First year Physics student.

男士:对的。我是物理系大一的学生。

WOMAN: Oh, right.

女士:哦,好的。

MAN: Um, and because I'm not an EU national would I need a work permit?

男士:啊,因为我不是欧盟公民,我是否需要工作许可证呢?

WOMAN: Yes you would. Just get your tutor to sign it.

女士:是的,你需要的。让你的导师签字即可。

MAN: That wouldn't be a problem, if I were to get the job.

男士:如果我得到这份工作,那应该没问题的。

Um, where exactly is the restaurant?

餐厅具体在哪里呢?

WOMAN: Well, we have two branches - the one we're recruiting for is in Hillsdunne Road.

女士:哦,我们有两家分店,正招员工的这家在希尔斯敦路。

MAN: I don't know that.

男士:我不知道哪里。

How do you spell it please?

怎么拼写这个名呢?

WOMAN: It's H-I-double L-S-D-U-double N-E Road.

女士:是H-I-两个L-S-D-U-两个N-E路。

MAN: Got that. Thanks. Is it near a bus stop?

男士:收到。谢谢。附近有公交车站吗?

WOMAN: Yes. The nearest one would probably be just beside the Library.

女士:是的。最近的应该就在图书馆附近。

MAN: Oh yes, I know it. That'd be fine for me.

男士:噢,好,我知道那儿。应该没什么问题。

And could I ask about the pay?

还有我能问问薪酬吗?

WOMAN: We're offering £4.45 an hour.

女士:我们每小时给4.45镑。

MAN: That's very good. My last job was £3.95 an hour.

男士:那太好了。我上一份工作每小时才3.95镑。

WOMAN: We feel it's pretty good and we also offer some good fringe benefits.

女士:我们觉得还不错哦,我们还提供一些很棒的附带福利。

MAN: Really?

男士:是吗?

WOMAN: Well, we give you a free dinner, so you eat well.

女士:对,我们给你免费餐食,所以你吃得不错。

MAN: Right, better than hostel food!

男士:好呢,比青年旅馆的食物强。

WOMAN: We certainly hope so!

女士:我们当然希望如此。

And we also offer extra pay for working on national holidays.

并且我们对于在国家法定假日工作提供额外薪酬。

MAN: Oh, that's a really good perk, isn't it?

男士:噢,这可真不错,不是吗?

WOMAN: Yes, we think so.

女士:是的,我们觉得是。

And then because of the difficulties of getting public transport, if you're working after 11 o'clock we drive you home.

还有因为公共交通不方便,如果你工作到11点以后,我们会开车送你回家。

MAN: Oh, that's good to know.

男士:噢,那真是个好消息。

WOMAN: Well, we'd certainly be interested in inviting you for an interview, if you're still interested?

女士:那么,我们真心有意请你来面试一下,你还感兴趣吗?

MAN: Oh yes, certainly. Could I just also ask what qualities you're looking for?

男士:嗯,是的,当然啦。我想再问一下你们想要具有什么样素质的人呢?

WOMAN: Well, for this particular job we want a clear voice, which you obviously do have!

女士:这个职位我们需要声音清晰,很明显你的确是的。

MAN: Thanks.

男士:谢谢。

WOMAN: And you must be able to think quickly, you know.

女士:还有你必须要能快速思考,你知道。

MAN: Well, I hope I'd ...

男士:啊,我希望我……

WOMAN: So, when could you come in for an interview?

女士:那么,你什么时候回来面试?

We're actually quite quiet tonight?

其实我们今晚应该不会太忙的。

MAN: Sorry, I couldn't come tonight.

男士:抱歉,我恐怕今晚不行。

Or tomorrow, I'm afraid.

明晚也不行。

Thursday's okay - that'd be 22nd of October.

周四可以的,也就是10月22日。

WOMAN: Fine, after 5 p.m.?

女士:好的,下午5点之后?

MAN: Yes, fine. Would 6 o'clock be okay?

男士:好的,可以。六点可以吗?

WOMAN: Perfect. And could you bring along the names of two referees?

没问题。你能告诉我两个推荐人的名字吗?

MAN: Yes, that's fine, no problem.

没问题。

WOMAN: Good. I look forward to seeing you.

女士:好的。很期待见到你。

MAN: Oh, by the way, who should I ask for?

男士:对了,顺便问一下,我应该找谁呢?

WOMAN: Oh yes, of course, sorry.

女士:哦是,当然,不好意思。

My name is Samira Manuja.

我的名字叫Samira Manuja。

MAN: Can you spell that, please?

男士:可以麻烦您拼写一下吗?

WOMAN: M-A-N-U-J-A.

女士:M-A-N-U-J-A。

MAN: Okay, I've got that. Thanks very much.

男士:好的,收到。非常感激!

WOMAN: Look forward to seeing you ...

女士:期待与你相见……

下一题

剑9 undefined