首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑9 Test 2 Section 1 Q1-10
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1-10
Complete the form below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.


1  
2  
3  
4  
5  
6  
7   
8  
9  
10  

MAN: Good morning. Can I help you?

男士:早上好。有什么能帮到您吗?

WOMAN: Yes. I've just been accepted on a course at the university and I'd like to try and arrange accommodation in the hall of residence.

女士:是的。我刚入学,我想试着在学校宿舍预订住宿。

MAN: Yes, certainly. Please sit down.

男士:是的,没问题。请坐下。

What I'll do is fill in a form with you to find out a little more about your preferences and so forth.

我会和你一起填写一个表格来了解更多你的喜好等等。

WOMAN: Thank you.

女士:谢谢你!

MAN: So first of all, can I take your name?

男士:首先,请问您的名字?

WOMAN: It's Anu Bhatt.

女士:名字是阿努·巴特。

MAN: Could you spell your name please?

男士:可否请您拼写您的名字?

WOMAN: Yes. A-N-U ... B-H-A double T.

女士:好的,A-N-U……B-H-A-两个T。

MAN: Thanks, and could I ask your date of birth?

男士:谢谢,您的生日是什么时候?

WOMAN: 31st March 1972.

女士:1972年3月31日。

MAN: Thank you. And where are you from?

男士:谢谢。您哪里人?

WOMAN: India.

女士:印度。

MAN: Oh right. And what will you be studying?

男士:好的。那您将学习什么?

WOMAN: I'm doing a course in nursing.

女士:我会学护理课程。

MAN: Right, thank you. And how long would you want to stay in hall, do you think?

男士:好的,谢谢。您想要在学校住宿多久?

WOMAN: Well, it'll take three years but I'd only like to stay in hall for two.

女士:嗯 ,课程是3年,但我只想在学校住2年。

I'd like to think about living outside for the third year.

我想三年级的时候住外边。

MAN: Fine. And what did you have in mind for catering?

男士:好的。你对饮食有什么想法?

Do you want to cook for yourself or have all your meals provided, that's full board?

你想自己做饭,还是想三餐全在学校吃?

WOMAN: Is there something in between?

女士:有居中的选择吗?

MAN: Yes. You can just have evening meal provided, which is half board.

男士:有。你可以只要提供晚餐,这是半食宿。

WOMAN: That's what I'd prefer.

女士:我更倾向这种。

MAN: Yes, a lot of students opt for that.

男士:是的,很多学生选择这个。

Now, with that in mind, do you have any special diet, anything we should know about?

现在,搞明白这个了,你有什么特殊饮食吗,任何我们需要知道的?

WOMAN: Yes, I don't take red meat.

女士:是的,我不吃牛羊肉。

MAN: No red meat.

男士:不吃牛羊肉。

MAN: Now, thinking about the room itself, we have a number of options.

男士:现在,关于房间本身,我们有不少选择。

You can have a single study bedroom or you can have a shared one.

你可以有一个单独的卧室,或者可以共用。

These are both what we call simple rooms.

这些都是我们说的简易房型。

The other alternative is to opt for a single bedsit which actually has more space and better facilities.

另一种选择是个人公寓,会有更多的空间和更好的设施。

There's about £20 a week difference between them.

这之间有大约一周20镑的差异。

WOMAN: Well, actually my grant is quite generous and I think the bedsit sounds the best option.

女士:嗯,其实我的助学金还挺丰厚的,我觉得公寓听着更好些。

MAN: Lovely. I'll put you down for that and we'll see what availability is like.

男士:好的。我记一下,看看有没有房间。

Now can I ask some other personal details which we like to have on record?

现在我能否再问些其它我们记录需要的信息。

WOMAN: Yes, of course.

女士:是的,当然。

MAN: I wonder if you could let us know what your interests are.

男士:我想知道你能否告知你的兴趣爱好。

This might help us get a closer match for placing you in a particular hall.

这样可以帮助我们帮你选择更适合的某个宿舍。

WOMAN: Ummm. Well, I love the theatre.

女士:我想想。好的,我喜欢戏剧。

MAN: Right.

男士:好的。

WOMAN: And I enjoy sports, particularly badminton.

女士:并且我也喜欢运动,特别是羽毛球。

MAN: That's worth knowing.

男士:这点很重要。

Now, what we finish with on the form is really a list from you of what your priorities are in choosing a hall and we'll do our best to take these into account.

现在,我们最后需要你列个单子,你选择宿舍的优先级,我们会尽力考虑这些。

WOMAN: Well, the first thing is I'd prefer a hall where there are other mature students, if possible.

女士:好的,第一件事是我想要住在有其他成熟学生的宿舍, 可能的话。

MAN: Yes, we do have halls which tend to cater for slightly older students.

男士:是的,我们的确有宿舍是倾向年纪较大的学生。

WOMAN: Ummm and I'd prefer to be out of town.

女士:嗯,我还想要在城外。

MAN: That's actually very good for you because we tend to have more vacancies in out-of-town halls.

男士:这对你其实挺好的,因为在城外宿舍里,我们有更多的空房。

WOMAN: Lucky!

女士:运气不错!

MAN: Yes. Anything else?

男士:是的。还有别的吗?

WOMAN: Well, I would like somewhere with a shared area, a TV room for example, or something like that.

女士:我期待有一个共享空间的地方, 比如说一个电视房,或像这类的。

It's a good way to socialise.

这是社交的好办法。

MAN: It certainly is.

男士:它肯定是。

WOMAN: That's it.

女士:那就这些了。

MAN: Now, we just need a contact telephone number for you.

男士:现在我们仅需要一个你的电话号码了。

WOMAN: Sure, I'll just find it. It's double 67549.

女士:当然,我这就找。是两个6-7-5-4-9。

MAN: Great, so we'll be in contact with you as soon as possible ...

男士:太棒了,我们会尽快与你联络。

下一题

剑9 undefined