首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑9 Test 3 Section 1 Q6-10
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 6-10
Complete the table below
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
6  
7  
8  
9  
10  

WOMAN: If you've got a minute, could I just check a couple of points about insurance?

女士:如果你有时间,我可否再问一些关于保险的事?

I got one policy through the post but I'd like to see if yours is better.

我通过邮购买了个保单,但我想看看你的是不是好点。

MAN: Fine. What would you like to know?

男士:好的。你想知道什么呢?

WOMAN: Well, the one I've got has benefits and then the maximum amount you can claim.

女士:嗯,我的这份有一些好处,也有你可以索赔的金额上限。

Is that like yours?

这和你们的一样吗?

MAN: Yes, that's how most of them are.

男士:是的,大多数保险都这样。

WOMAN: Well, the first thing is cancellation.

女士:嗯,第一件事是取消政策。

If the holiday's cancelled on the policy I've got, you can claim £8,000.

按我们的政策,如果假期取消,可以索赔8000镑。

MAN: We can improve on that, Ms Nash.

男士:我们还可以再好点,纳什女士。

For Greek Island holidays, our maximum is £10,000.

对于希腊岛屿旅游,我们的上限是10000镑。

WOMAN: That's good - of course our holiday won't even cost £1,000 together!

女士:那太好了,当然我们的假期总额根本不会超过1000镑。

MAN: It's still sensible to have good cover.

男士:有好的保护政策还是很实际的。

Now, if you go to hospital, we allow £600.

现在,如果你去医院的话,我们可赔600镑。

WOMAN: Yes, mine's similar.

女士:是的,我的也差不多。

MAN: And we also allow a relative to travel to your holiday resort.

男士:并且我们也允许一位家人前往你的旅行地。

WOMAN: My policy just says their representative will help you.

女士:我的保险只说他们的代表会帮助你。

MAN: You can see there's another difference there.

男士:你可以看到还有另外一个区别。

And what happens if you don't get on the plane?

那如果没赶上飞机会怎么办?

WOMAN: Nothing, as far as I can see on this form.

女士:什么也没有,至少我从这表里看到是这样。

MAN: Don't you have missed departure?

男士:你难道没有过错过出发吗?

WOMAN: No, I'll just jot that down.

女士:没有,我记下来。

MAN: We pay up to £1,000 for that, depending on the reason.

男士:我们为此付最高1000镑的费用,这要根据发生的原因判断。

And we're particularly generous about loss of personal belongings - up to £3,000, but not more than £500 for a single item.

我们对个人物品的损失也很大方,赔付最高3000镑,不过每一件物品不超过500镑。

WOMAN: Then I'd better not take my laptop!

女士:那我最好别带我的笔记本!

MAN: Not unless you insure it separately.

男士:除非你单独为它买了保险。

WOMAN: OK - thanks very much for your time - you've really been helpful.

女士:好的。非常感激你,你帮了我很多。

Can I get back to you? Your name is?

我能再打给你吗?你的名字是?

MAN: Ben - Ludlow. That's L-U-D-L-O-W.

男士:本·路德楼。拼写为L-U-D-L-O-W。

I'm the Assistant Manager here.

我是这里的副经理。

I'll give you my number.

我给你我的号码。

It's 081260 543216.

是081260 543216。

WOMAN: But didn't I phone 081260 567294?

女士:不打081260567294吗?

That's what I've got on the paper.

这是我在报纸上看到的。

MAN: That's the main switchboard.

男士:那是总机号码。

I've given you my direct line.

我给你的是我的直拨号码。

WOMAN: Right, thank you ...

女士:好的,谢谢你……

下一题

剑9 undefined