首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑9 Test 3 Section 1 Q1-5
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1-5    
Complete the table below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
1  
2  
3  
4  
5  

MAN: Greek Island Holidays, can I help you?

男士:希腊岛屿旅游,我能帮到您吗?

WOMAN: Yes, I hope so. I have a friend who's just come back from Corfu and she's recommended some apartments in Arilas.

女士:是的,我希望是。我也有一个朋友刚从科孚岛回来,并且她推荐了一些阿里拉斯的公寓。

She thought they might be on your list.

她觉得你们单子上应该有这些地方。

MAN: Arilas, Arilas, let me see.

男士:阿里拉斯,阿里拉斯,让我看看。

Can you give me the names?

你可以告诉我名字吗?

WOMAN: Yes, the first's Rose Garden Apartments.

女士:可以,第一个是玫瑰花园公寓。

I'd like to go with another friend in the last week of October.

我希望在十月的最后一周和一个朋友去。

MAN: Well, we've got a lovely studio flat available at that time.

男士:嗯,我们有一个不错的单间公寓在那个时候可租。

I'm sure you'd enjoy the entertainment programme there too, with Greek dancing in the restaurant.

我确定你也会喜欢那里的娱乐节目,在餐厅里有希腊舞蹈。

WOMAN: And the cost for each of us?

女士:那每人花费如何?

MAN: £219.

男士:219镑。

WOMAN: That sounds very reasonable!

女士:听起来挺合理!

I'm just jotting down some notes.

我先记下一些笔记。

Now the second one she mentioned was called Blue Bay.

现在,她提到的第二个叫做蓝色海湾。

MAN: Blue Bay? Yes, in fact that's very popular and it has some special features.

男士:蓝色海湾?是的,事实上很受欢迎,它有一些特别之处。

WOMAN: Really?

女士:真的吗?

MAN: The main attraction is the large swimming pool with salt water.

男士:最主要的吸引人之处是大盐水游泳池。

WOMAN: Much healthier, I understand.

女士:更健康,我明白。

MAN: That's right. And it isn't far from the beach, either - only 300 metres, and only around half a kilometre to some shops, so you don't have to be too energetic.

男士:对的。它也离海滩很近,只有300米,距离一些商店也不过半公里,所以你不需要太精力充沛。

WOMAN: Is it much more expensive than the first one?

女士:比第一个贵很多吗?

MAN: Let me just check. I think at the time you want to go it's around £260 - no £275 to be exact.

男士:让我看看。我想在你想去的时间,差不多是260镑,不对,准确说275镑。

WOMAN: Right, I've got that.

女士:好的,我记下了。

Now there are just two more apartments to ask you about.

现在只剩两个需要问你的。

Um, I can't read my own writing!

嗯,我看不懂我自己写的了!

Something to do with sun … Sunshine, is it?

与太阳有关的什么……阳光,是吗?

MAN: I think you meant the Sunshade Apartments.

男士:我想你指的是遮阳公寓。

They're on a mountainside.

那在山坡上。

WOMAN: Any special features?

女士:有什么特点吗?

MAN: Yes, each room has its own sun terrace and there are shared barbecue facilities.

男士:对,每个房间都有自己的阳光露台,并且还有公共的烧烤设施。

WOMAN: Sounds lovely!

女士:听起来很棒!

MAN: Yes, it is rather well-equipped.

男士:是的,它设施非常不错。

It also provides water sports - it has its own beach.

它也提供水上运动,它有自己的海滩的。

There are facilities for water-skiing.

还有滑水的设施。

WOMAN: Any kite-surfing? My friend's quite keen.

女士:有风筝冲浪吗?我朋友特喜欢。

MAN: Not at the hotel but I'm sure you'll find some in Arilas.

男士:酒店没有,但我确定你可以在阿里拉斯找到一些。

There's also satellite TV in the apartments.

公寓里也有卫星电视的。

WOMAN: And how much is that one?

女士:那这个多少钱?

MAN: £490 with two sharing.

男士:两人共享的话,490镑。

WOMAN: You mean £245 each?

女士:你是说245镑一人吗?

MAN: I'm afraid not! Each person has to pay that amount and there must be at least two in an apartment.

男士:恐怕不是!一个人需要付那么多,并且至少要两个人入住公寓。

WOMAN: I don't think that would be within our budget, unfortunately.

女士:不幸的是我觉得那已经超出我们的预算了。

And the last one sounds a bit expensive too - the Grand!

还有最后这个看起来有点贵,格兰德!

MAN: Actually it's quite reasonable.

男士:实际上很合理的。

It's an older style house with Greek paintings in every room, and a balcony outside.

这是一个旧式建筑,每个房间都有希腊画作,外边还有阳台。

WOMAN: Sounds nice. What are the views like?

女士:听起来不错。风景如何呢?

MAN: Well, there are forests all round and they hide a supermarket just down the road, so that's very useful for all your shopping needs.

男士:嗯,周围有森林,并且沿路还有一个超市,所以这对你的购物需求很有用的。

There's a disco in the area too.

这个区域还有舞厅。

WOMAN: And the price?

女士:那价格呢?

MAN: £319 at that time, but if you leave it till November it goes down by 40%.

男士:319镑,在那个时间,但是如果你到11月再去的话,就会降价40%。

WOMAN: Too late, I'm afraid.

女士:恐怕太晚了。

MAN: Well, why don't I send you a brochure with full details, Ms …?

男士:嗯,何不让我给您寄一本小册子,里边有完整信息,您贵姓?

WOMAN: Nash. But don't worry about that, I'm coming to Upminster soon and I'll call and get one.

女士:纳什。不过不用担心这个,我最近会去阿普敏斯特,我会去一趟拿一本。

I just wanted to get an idea first.

我只想先了解一下。

MAN: Well, that's fine. We've got plenty here when you come.

男士:好的,很好。你来的时候,我们这里还有很多。

下一题

剑9 undefined