首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑9 Test 3 Section 1
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1-5    
Complete the table below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
1  
2  
3  
4  
5  
Questions 6-10
Complete the table below
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
6  
7  
8  
9  
10  

SECTION 1

MAN: Greek Island Holidays, can I help you?

男士:希腊岛屿旅游,我能帮到您吗?

WOMAN: Yes, I hope so. I have a friend who's just come back from Corfu and she's recommended some apartments in Arilas.

女士:是的,我希望是。我也有一个朋友刚从科孚岛回来,并且她推荐了一些阿里拉斯的公寓。

She thought they might be on your list.

她觉得你们单子上应该有这些地方。

MAN: Arilas, Arilas, let me see.

男士:阿里拉斯,阿里拉斯,让我看看。

Can you give me the names?

你可以告诉我名字吗?

WOMAN: Yes, the first's Rose Garden Apartments.

女士:可以,第一个是玫瑰花园公寓。

I'd like to go with another friend in the last week of October.

我希望在十月的最后一周和一个朋友去。

MAN: Well, we've got a lovely studio flat available at that time.

男士:嗯,我们有一个不错的单间公寓在那个时候可租。

I'm sure you'd enjoy the entertainment programme there too, with Greek dancing in the restaurant.

我确定你也会喜欢那里的娱乐节目,在餐厅里有希腊舞蹈。

WOMAN: And the cost for each of us?

女士:那每人花费如何?

MAN: £219.

男士:219镑。

WOMAN: That sounds very reasonable!

女士:听起来挺合理!

I'm just jotting down some notes.

我先记下一些笔记。

Now the second one she mentioned was called Blue Bay.

现在,她提到的第二个叫做蓝色海湾。

MAN: Blue Bay? Yes, in fact that's very popular and it has some special features.

男士:蓝色海湾?是的,事实上很受欢迎,它有一些特别之处。

WOMAN: Really?

女士:真的吗?

MAN: The main attraction is the large swimming pool with salt water.

男士:最主要的吸引人之处是大盐水游泳池。

WOMAN: Much healthier, I understand.

女士:更健康,我明白。

MAN: That's right. And it isn't far from the beach, either - only 300 metres, and only around half a kilometre to some shops, so you don't have to be too energetic.

男士:对的。它也离海滩很近,只有300米,距离一些商店也不过半公里,所以你不需要太精力充沛。

WOMAN: Is it much more expensive than the first one?

女士:比第一个贵很多吗?

MAN: Let me just check. I think at the time you want to go it's around £260 - no £275 to be exact.

男士:让我看看。我想在你想去的时间,差不多是260镑,不对,准确说275镑。

WOMAN: Right, I've got that.

女士:好的,我记下了。

Now there are just two more apartments to ask you about.

现在只剩两个需要问你的。

Um, I can't read my own writing!

嗯,我看不懂我自己写的了!

Something to do with sun … Sunshine, is it?

与太阳有关的什么……阳光,是吗?

MAN: I think you meant the Sunshade Apartments.

男士:我想你指的是遮阳公寓。

They're on a mountainside.

那在山坡上。

WOMAN: Any special features?

女士:有什么特点吗?

MAN: Yes, each room has its own sun terrace and there are shared barbecue facilities.

男士:对,每个房间都有自己的阳光露台,并且还有公共的烧烤设施。

WOMAN: Sounds lovely!

女士:听起来很棒!

MAN: Yes, it is rather well-equipped.

男士:是的,它设施非常不错。

It also provides water sports - it has its own beach.

它也提供水上运动,它有自己的海滩的。

There are facilities for water-skiing.

还有滑水的设施。

WOMAN: Any kite-surfing? My friend's quite keen.

女士:有风筝冲浪吗?我朋友特喜欢。

MAN: Not at the hotel but I'm sure you'll find some in Arilas.

男士:酒店没有,但我确定你可以在阿里拉斯找到一些。

There's also satellite TV in the apartments.

公寓里也有卫星电视的。

WOMAN: And how much is that one?

女士:那这个多少钱?

MAN: £490 with two sharing.

男士:两人共享的话,490镑。

WOMAN: You mean £245 each?

女士:你是说245镑一人吗?

MAN: I'm afraid not! Each person has to pay that amount and there must be at least two in an apartment.

男士:恐怕不是!一个人需要付那么多,并且至少要两个人入住公寓。

WOMAN: I don't think that would be within our budget, unfortunately.

女士:不幸的是我觉得那已经超出我们的预算了。

And the last one sounds a bit expensive too - the Grand!

还有最后这个看起来有点贵,格兰德!

MAN: Actually it's quite reasonable.

男士:实际上很合理的。

It's an older style house with Greek paintings in every room, and a balcony outside.

这是一个旧式建筑,每个房间都有希腊画作,外边还有阳台。

WOMAN: Sounds nice. What are the views like?

女士:听起来不错。风景如何呢?

MAN: Well, there are forests all round and they hide a supermarket just down the road, so that's very useful for all your shopping needs.

男士:嗯,周围有森林,并且沿路还有一个超市,所以这对你的购物需求很有用的。

There's a disco in the area too.

这个区域还有舞厅。

WOMAN: And the price?

女士:那价格呢?

MAN: £319 at that time, but if you leave it till November it goes down by 40%.

男士:319镑,在那个时间,但是如果你到11月再去的话,就会降价40%。

WOMAN: Too late, I'm afraid.

女士:恐怕太晚了。

MAN: Well, why don't I send you a brochure with full details, Ms …?

男士:嗯,何不让我给您寄一本小册子,里边有完整信息,您贵姓?

WOMAN: Nash. But don't worry about that, I'm coming to Upminster soon and I'll call and get one.

女士:纳什。不过不用担心这个,我最近会去阿普敏斯特,我会去一趟拿一本。

I just wanted to get an idea first.

我只想先了解一下。

MAN: Well, that's fine. We've got plenty here when you come.

男士:好的,很好。你来的时候,我们这里还有很多。

WOMAN: If you've got a minute, could I just check a couple of points about insurance?

女士:如果你有时间,我可否再问一些关于保险的事?

I got one policy through the post but I'd like to see if yours is better.

我通过邮购买了个保单,但我想看看你的是不是好点。

MAN: Fine. What would you like to know?

男士:好的。你想知道什么呢?

WOMAN: Well, the one I've got has benefits and then the maximum amount you can claim.

女士:嗯,我的这份有一些好处,也有你可以索赔的金额上限。

Is that like yours?

这和你们的一样吗?

MAN: Yes, that's how most of them are.

男士:是的,大多数保险都这样。

WOMAN: Well, the first thing is cancellation.

女士:嗯,第一件事是取消政策。

If the holiday's cancelled on the policy I've got, you can claim £8,000.

按我们的政策,如果假期取消,可以索赔8000镑。

MAN: We can improve on that, Ms Nash.

男士:我们还可以再好点,纳什女士。

For Greek Island holidays, our maximum is £10,000.

对于希腊岛屿旅游,我们的上限是10000镑。

WOMAN: That's good - of course our holiday won't even cost £1,000 together!

女士:那太好了,当然我们的假期总额根本不会超过1000镑。

MAN: It's still sensible to have good cover.

男士:有好的保护政策还是很实际的。

Now, if you go to hospital, we allow £600.

现在,如果你去医院的话,我们可赔600镑。

WOMAN: Yes, mine's similar.

女士:是的,我的也差不多。

MAN: And we also allow a relative to travel to your holiday resort.

男士:并且我们也允许一位家人前往你的旅行地。

WOMAN: My policy just says their representative will help you.

女士:我的保险只说他们的代表会帮助你。

MAN: You can see there's another difference there.

男士:你可以看到还有另外一个区别。

And what happens if you don't get on the plane?

那如果没赶上飞机会怎么办?

WOMAN: Nothing, as far as I can see on this form.

女士:什么也没有,至少我从这表里看到是这样。

MAN: Don't you have missed departure?

男士:你难道没有过错过出发吗?

WOMAN: No, I'll just jot that down.

女士:没有,我记下来。

MAN: We pay up to £1,000 for that, depending on the reason.

男士:我们为此付最高1000镑的费用,这要根据发生的原因判断。

And we're particularly generous about loss of personal belongings - up to £3,000, but not more than £500 for a single item.

我们对个人物品的损失也很大方,赔付最高3000镑,不过每一件物品不超过500镑。

WOMAN: Then I'd better not take my laptop!

女士:那我最好别带我的笔记本!

MAN: Not unless you insure it separately.

男士:除非你单独为它买了保险。

WOMAN: OK - thanks very much for your time - you've really been helpful.

女士:好的。非常感激你,你帮了我很多。

Can I get back to you? Your name is?

我能再打给你吗?你的名字是?

MAN: Ben - Ludlow. That's L-U-D-L-O-W.

男士:本·路德楼。拼写为L-U-D-L-O-W。

I'm the Assistant Manager here.

我是这里的副经理。

I'll give you my number.

我给你我的号码。

It's 081260 543216.

是081260 543216。

WOMAN: But didn't I phone 081260 567294?

女士:不打081260567294吗?

That's what I've got on the paper.

这是我在报纸上看到的。

MAN: That's the main switchboard.

男士:那是总机号码。

I've given you my direct line.

我给你的是我的直拨号码。

WOMAN: Right, thank you ...

女士:好的,谢谢你……

上一题

剑9 Test 2 Section 4

下一题

剑9 Test 3 Section 2