首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑9 Test 4 Section 3 Q26-30
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 26-30
Answer the questions below.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.


26 How did the students do their practical sessions?
 
27 In the second semester how often did Kira work in a hospital?
 
28 How much full-time work did Kira do during the year?
 
29 Having completed the year, how does Kira feel?
 
30 In addition to the language, what do overseas students need to become familiar with?
 

PAUL: And how was your timetable?

保罗:那你的日程呢?

Was it a very busy year?

这一年忙吗?

KIRA: Very, very busy. They make you work very hard.

奇拉:特别,特别忙。他们会让你非常努力。

Apart from lectures, we had practical sessions in a lot of subjects.

除了课程,我们很多科目还有实践部分。

We did these in small groups.

我们在小组内完成这些。

I had to go and work four hours every week in a community pharmacy.

我必须每周去社区药局工作4小时。

Actually, I enjoyed this very much - meeting new people all the time.

实际上,我特别喜欢这个,总是认识新朋友。

Then in second semester, we had to get experience in hospital dispensaries, so every second day we went to one of the big hospitals and worked there.

然后第二学期,我们需要去医院药房获取经验,所以每隔一天我们就去最大的医院之一工作。

And on top of all that we had our assignments, which took me a lot of time.

并且在这所有之外,我们还有作业,这花费我很多时间。

Oh, I nearly forgot, between first and second semesters, we had to work full-time for two weeks in a hospital.

哦,我差点忘记了,在第一二学期之间,我们还需要去医院全职工作两周。

PAUL: That does sound a very heavy year.

保罗:这听起来真是很沉重的一年。

So are you pleased now that you did it?

所以你现在高兴你做到了吗?

Do you feel some sense of achievement?

你是否有些成就感?

KIRA: Yeah, I do feel much more confident, which I suppose is the most important thing.

奇拉:是的,我的确自信不少,这我觉得是最重要的。

PAUL: And have you got any recommendations for people who are studying from overseas?

保罗:那你对那些在海外学习的人有什么建议吗?

KIRA: Well, I suppose they need very good English.

奇拉:嗯,我认为他们需要很棒的英语。

It would be much better if they spent more time learning English before they enter the university, because you can be in big trouble if you don't understand what people are saying and you haven't got time to translate.

如果他们进入大学之前能够花多点时间学英语会好得多,因为如果你不明白别人在说什么、也没时间翻译的话,你会有大麻烦。

PAUL: Anything else?

保罗:还有什么吗?

KIRA: Well, as I said before, the biggest problem for me was a lack of familiarity with the education system here.

奇拉:嗯,就像我刚才说的,对我来说最大的问题时对这里的教育体系缺乏了解。

PAUL: It sounds as if it was a real challenge. Congratulations, Kira.

保罗:这听起来像是一个真正的挑战。祝贺你,奇拉。

KIRA: Thanks, Paul.

奇拉:谢谢你,保罗。

下一题

剑9 undefined