首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑9 Test 4 Section 1 Q1-4
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1-4
Complete the table below.
Write ONE WORD ONLY for each answer.

1  
2  
3  
4  

WOMAN: Can I help you?

女士:我能帮到您吗?

MAN: Yes, I've just moved to this area with my wife and children and I'd like to know where we can all register with a doctor at a Health Centre.

男士:是的,我和我的妻子孩子刚搬到这附近,我希望了解一下我们在哪里可以与健康中心的医生登记。

WOMAN: Okay. Well, there's Doctor Green at The Harvey Clinic.

女士:好的。嗯,可以去找哈维诊所的格林医生。

We always recommend her for babies, because she's very good with them and she runs a special clinic.

我们总是把与婴儿有关的推荐她,因为她很擅长处理婴儿问题,并且她的诊所也很特别。

MAN: Oh ... actually my youngest child is five, so that wouldn't be any good for us.

男士:噢,实际上我最小的孩子5岁,所以这对我们没什么帮助。

WOMAN: Right.

女士:好的。

MAN: Is there anywhere else I could try?

男士:还有其它地方吗?

WOMAN: Yes, the Eshcol Health Practice is the next one on my list.

女士:是的,我名单上的第二个是埃斯科健康中心。

MAN: How do you spell that?

男士:怎么拼写呢?

WOMAN: E-S-H-C-O-L. And it's Doctor Fuller, who has space on his list.

女士:E-S-H-C-O-L。富勒医生还有空。

The clinic only opened a year ago, so the facilities are all very modern.

这个诊所才开了一年,所以设施都很新。

MAN: That sounds good.

男士:听起来不错。

WOMAN: And it's particularly good if you're busy during the day, because they also do appointments in the evening.

女士:如果您白天忙也没有关系,因为他们可以在晚上做预约。

They're closed on Saturday, though.

不过,他们星期六关门。

The only other place on the list is the Health Centre on Shore Lane.

名单上剩下唯一的地方是肖·雷恩健康中心。

You can register with Doctor Gormley, that's G-O-R-M-L-E-Y.

您可以注册乔穆雷医生,是G-O-R-M-L-E-Y。

He's new there, but the centre has a very good reputation.

他是新来的,但他的中心口碑非常好。

MAN: Oh yes, I think I know the road.

男士:哦,好的,我想我知道那条路。

That would be the best one. Thanks.

那应该是最好的一个。谢谢。

Could you tell me, will all their services be free?

您能告诉我,是否所有的服务都是免费的吗?

WOMAN: Erm ... there are usually some small charges that doctors make.

女士:嗯……通常医生会收一些费用。

Let me see what it says about the Shore Lane Centre.

让我看看肖·雷恩中心是怎么说的。

If you need to be vaccinated before any trips abroad, you won't have to pay for this.

如果任何出国旅行前,您需要注射疫苗,您不必为此付费。

Erm, what else? The sports injury treatment service operates on a paying basis, as does the nutritional therapy service.

嗯,还有什么?运动伤害处理的服务需要收费,营养治疗的服务也是。

Some health centres do offer alternative therapies like homeopathy as part of their pay-to-use service.

一些健康中心的确会提供一些可选择服务,像顺势治疗,作为他们付费服务的一部分呢。

Shore Lane are hoping to do this soon - I think they may start with acupuncture.

肖.雷恩也期望可以尽快提供 – 我想他们可能会从针灸开始。

And finally, if you need to prove you're healthy or haven't had any serious injuries before a new employer will accept you, you can get a free fitness check-up there, but you'd most likely have to pay for insurance medicals though.

最后,如果您需要在您的新雇主接受您前,证明你的健康或没有任何重大伤病,您可以在那儿获得免费体检,但您很可能需要支付保险医疗。

MAN: Okay, thanks.

男士:好的,谢谢。

下一题

剑9 undefined