首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑13 Test 2 Section 3 Q26-30
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 26-30
What comments do the speakers make about each of the following aspects of Russ's previous presentation?
Choose FIVE answers from the box and write the correct letter, A-G, next to Questions 26-30.

Comments
A lacked a conclusion 
B useful in the future 
C not enough 
D sometimes distracting 
E showed originality 
F covered a wide range 
G not too technical 

Aspects of Russ's previous presentation 
26 structure           
27 eye contact         
28 body language       
29 choice of words     
30 handouts        

Tutor: OK, now let's think about actually giving the presentation.

导师:好的,现在让我们来考虑一下实际的陈述报告。

You've only given one before, if I remember correctly, about an experiment you'd been involved in.

如果我没记错的话,你之前只做过一次关于你参与的实验的陈述报告。

Russ: That's right. It was pretty rubbish!

拉斯:没错。那真的很糟糕!

Tutor: Let's say it was better in some respects than in others.

导师:我们说它在某些方面比其他方面好。

With regard to the structure, I felt that you ended rather abruptly, without rounding it off.

关于结构,我觉得你结束得很突然,没有总结收尾。

Be careful not to do that in next week's presentation.

注意不要在下周的演讲中这样做。

Russ: OK.

拉斯:好的。

Tutor:And you made very little eye contact with the audience, because you were looking down at your notes most of the time.

导师:你和观众的目光接触很少,因为你大部分时间都是看着你的笔记。

You need to be looking at the audience and only occasionally glancing at your notes.

你需要看着听众,只是偶尔看看你的笔记。

Russ: Mmm.

拉斯:嗯。

Tutor: Your body language was a little odd.

导师:你的肢体语言有点奇怪。

Every time you showed a slide, you turned your back on the audience so you could look at it - you should have been looking at your laptop.

每次你放映幻灯片的时候,你都背对着观众,这样你就可以看幻灯片了——你应该一直看着你的笔记本电脑。

And you kept scratching your head, so I found myself wondering when you were next going to do that, instead of listening to what you were saying!

你一直在挠头,所以我发现我会去想你下一次什么时候挠头,而不是去听你在说什么!

Russ: Oh dear. What did you think of the language?

拉斯:哦,天哪。您觉得那次报告中我的语言怎么样?

I knew that not everyone was familiar with the subject, so I tried to make it as simple as I could.

我知道不是每个人都熟悉这个题目,所以我尽可能地使用简单些的语言。

Tutor: Yes, that came across.

导师:是的,我发现了。

You used a few words that are specific to the field, but you always explained what they meant, so the audience wouldn't have had any difficulty understanding.

你使用了一些特定领域的词汇,但你总是解释它们的含义,这样听众就不会有任何理解上的困难。

Russ: Uh-huh.

拉斯:嗯。

Tutor: I must say the handouts you prepared were well thought out.

导师:我得说你准备的讲义是经过深思熟虑的。

They were a good summary of your presentation, which people would be able to refer to later on.

它们是对你的演讲的一个很好的总结,人们以后可以参考。

So well done on that.

做得很好。

Russ: Thank you.

拉斯:谢谢您。

Tutor: Well, I hope that helps you with next week's presentation.

导师:嗯,我希望这对你下周的报告有帮助。

Russ: Yes, it will. Thanks a lot.

拉斯:是的,会的。非常感谢。

Tutor: I'll look forward to seeing a big improvement, then.

导师:那么,我期待看到你的巨大进步。

下一题

剑13 undefined