MELANIE: I've seen a list of plays that are being performed this week, and I'd like to know which are suitable for my children, and which ones my husband and I might go to.
梅兰妮:我看了一下这周的表演名单,我想问一下哪些适合我的孩子们,哪些适合我和我的先生?
ROB: How old are your children?
罗伯:您家孩子多大了?
MELANIE: Five and seven.
梅兰妮:一个5岁一个7岁。
What about 'The Mystery of Muldoon'?“
神秘的马尔登”怎么样?
ROB: That's aimed at five to ten-year-olds.
罗伯:那个适合5-10岁的儿童。
MELANIE: So if I take my children, I can expect them to enjoy it more than I do?
梅兰妮:那如果我带他们去,我想他们会比我收获更多对吗?
ROB: I think so.
罗伯:我认为是这样的。
If you'd like something for yourself and your husband, and leave your children with a babysitter, you might like to see 'Fire and Flood'.
如果您把孩子托给保姆,您和您先生可以看看“火与洪水”。
- it's about events that really happened in Stretton two hundred years ago, and children might find it rather frightening.
那是关于发生在两百年前的斯特顿的事,小孩子看可能会害怕。
MELANIE: Oh, thanks for the warning.
梅兰妮:哦,谢谢提醒。
And finally, what about 'Silly Sailor'?
那么最后我想问问“愚蠢的水手”。
ROB: That's a comedy, and it's for young and old.
罗伯:那是个喜剧,老少皆宜。
In fact, it won an award in the Stretton Drama Festival a couple of months ago.
几个月前,它还在斯特顿戏剧节上获奖了。
MELANIE: OK. Well, goodbye, and thanks for all the information.
梅兰妮:好吧,那么我就告辞了,感谢您的信息。
I'm looking forward to the festival!
我很期待这次的假期!
ROB: Goodbye.
罗伯:再见。
下一题
剑11 undefined