HELEN: So the next thing is to decide what exactly we need to write about in the report that goes with the stories, and how we're going to divide the work.
海伦:下面就要决定哪个是我们需要写入报告里的故事以及如何分工。
JEREMY: Right, Helen.
杰瑞米:对的,海伦。
HELEN: What do you think about including a section on how we planned the project as a whole, Jeremy?
海伦:杰里米,你觉得我们是否应该加一部分,专门介绍我们如何规划这个项目的?
That's probably quite important.
这很重要。
JEREMY: Yeah. Well, you've had most of the good ideas so far.
杰瑞米:是的。你已经提了太多好点子了。
How do you feel about drafting something, then we can go through it together and discuss it?
咱们先写出来一些想法,然后再坐下来讨论怎么样?
HELEN: OK, that seems reasonable.
海伦:好,听起来挺合理。
And I could include something on how we came up with the ideas for our two stories, couldn't I?
我还想加一些关于我们如何开展我们这两个故事的,怎么样?
JEREMY: Well I've started writing something about that, so why don't you do the same and we can include the two things.
杰瑞米:我已经写了一些了,你要不也写一写你的,然后我们整理汇合一下?
HELEN: Right. So what about our interpretation of the stories?
海伦:好的。那对于故事的说明呢?
Do we need to write about what we think they show, like the value of helping other people, all that sort of thing?
我们需要写出来他们如何呈现关于助人为乐这样的中心思想这类事吗?
JEREMY: That's going to come up later, isn't it?
杰瑞米:后面再说吧,怎么样?
I think everyone in the class is going to read each other's stories and come up with their own interpretations, which we are going to discuss.
我觉得班里每个人都会读各自的故事,然后发表他们的观点。我们之后再讨论。
HELEN: Oh, I missed that.
海伦:哦,我都忘了。
So it isn't going to be part of the report at all?
所以我们报告里不用写了?
JEREMY: No. But we need to write about the illustrations, because they're an essential element of children's experience of reading the stories.
杰瑞米:不用。但是我们需要对插图写一些东西,因为他们是孩子们在读书中获取的重要元素。
It's probably easiest for you to write that section, as you know more about drawing than I do.
我觉得你很容易就能写出来,因为你比我更了解这些图片。
HELEN: Maybe, but I find it quite hard to write about.
海伦:或许,但我觉得写出来挺困难的。
I'd be happier if you did it.
如果你来写,我会更开心的。
JEREMY: OK. So when do you think …
杰瑞米:好吧。那你觉得什么时候……
下一题
剑11 undefined