JEREMY: Hello, Helen. Sorry I'm late.
杰瑞米:你好,海伦。抱歉我来晚了。
HELEN: Hi, Jeremy, no problem.
海伦:嗨,杰里米,没事的。
Well we'd better work out where we are on our project, I suppose.
我们最好确定一下这个课题我们进行到哪了。
JEREMY: Yeah. I've looked at the drawings you've done for my story, 'The Forest', and I think they're brilliant - they really create the atmosphere I had in mind when I was writing it.
杰瑞米:是的。我已经看过你给我的故事画的画了,叫“森林”对吧,真的很赞!它们营造出了我写作时构想的那种氛围。
HELEN: I'm glad you like them.
海伦:我很高兴你喜欢。
JEREMY: There are just a few suggestions I'd like to make.
杰瑞米:我只是有一些小建议。
HELEN: Go ahead.
海伦:说吧。
JEREMY: Now, I'm not sure about the drawing of the cave - it's got trees all around it, which is great, but the drawing's a bit too static, isn' it?
杰瑞米:我觉得洞穴的手绘,虽然周边绿树环绕很不错,但是你不觉得有点太静了吗?
I think it needs some action.
我觉得应该有点动态元素在里面。
HELEN: Yes, there's nothing happening.
海伦:是的,确实有点沉闷。
Perhaps I should add the boy - Malcolm, isn't it?
或许我应该把马尔科姆那个小男孩加进去,怎么样?
He would be walking up to it.
可以将他画成正在走向那里。
JEREMY: Yes, let's have Malcolm in the drawing.
杰瑞米:是的,我们把马尔科姆加进画里吧。
And what about putting in a tiger - the one that he makes friends with a bit later?
再加一只老虎吧,就是后来和他成为朋友的那只。
Maybe it could be sitting under a tree washing itself.
或许可以把它画成坐在树下清洗自己的样子。
HELEN: And the tiger stops in the middle of what it's doing when it sees Malcolm walking past.
海伦:然后当它看到马尔科姆路过时,它停了下来。
JEREMY: That's a good idea.
杰瑞米:不错。
HELEN: OK, I'll have a go at that.
海伦:好,就这么定了。
JEREMY: Then there's the drawing of the crowd of men and women dancing.
杰瑞米:还有一幅是关于一群男男女女共舞的画面。
They're just outside the forest, and there's a lot going on.
他们就在森林外,然后有很多元素在里面。
HELEN: That's right, you wanted them to be watching a carnival procession, but I thought it would be too crowded.
海伦:对,你原本想让他们观看一场游行,但是我觉得那样太拥挤了。
Do you think it works like this?
你觉得这样行吗?
JEREMY: Yes, I like what you've done.
杰瑞米:嗯,我喜欢你画的。
The only thing is, could you add Malcolm to it, without changing what's already there.
只是能不能在不改变其他元素的基础上,把马尔科姆加进去?
HELEN: What about having him sitting on the tree trunk on the right of the picture?
海伦:那让他坐在画面右方的树枝上怎么样?
JEREMY: Yes, that would be fine.
杰瑞米:好,应该不错。
HELEN: And do you want him watching the other people?
海伦:你想让他看着其他人吗?
JEREMY: No, he's been left out of all the fun, so I'd like him to be crying - that'll contrast nicely with the next picture, where he's laughing at the clowns in the carnival.
杰瑞米:不,我觉得他应该没有兴趣了,他应该哭得很伤心。这样才能和我下一幅,他边看着马戏团小丑边大笑出来的画面作强烈对比。
HELEN: Right, I'll do that.
海伦:好,我知道了。
JEREMY: And then the drawing of the people ice skating in the forest.
杰瑞米:还有一幅是关于人们在森林滑冰的画面。
HELEN: I wasn't too happy with that one.
海伦:我不太满意那张。
Because they've supposed to be skating on grass, aren't they?
因为他们应该是在草地上滑,对吧?
JEREMY: That's right, and it's frozen over.
杰瑞米:是的,草地已经冻冰了。
At the moment it doesn't look quite right.
现在它看起来不太合适。
HELEN: Mm, I see what you mean.
海伦:嗯,我知道了。
I'll have another go at that.
我会换种方式。
JEREMY: And I like the wool hats they're wearing.
杰瑞米:我喜欢他们戴的毡帽。
Maybe you could give each of them a scarf, as well.
或许你应该再给每人画条围巾。
HELEN: Yeah, that's easy enough.
海伦:嗯,小菜一碟。
They can be streaming out behind the people to suggest they're skating really fast.
可以将他们画成从人们背后窜出来的样子,让人感觉他们滑得很快。
JEREMY: Mm, great. Well that's all on the drawings.
杰瑞米:嗯,对。把这些都画进去吧。
HELEN: Right. So you've finished writing your story and I just need to finish illustrating it, and my story and your drawings are done.
海伦:好的。你已经完成你的写作了,我还需要把我的图解做完。然后我的故事和你的手绘就都完成了。
下一题
剑11 undefined