首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑10 Test 4 Section 1 Q1-6
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1-6
Complete the notes below. 
Write ONE WORD ONLY for each answer.

 
THORNDYKE'S BUILDERS

Example
Customer heard about Thorndyke's from a friend

Name: Edith 1  
Address:
Flat 4, 
2    Park Flats
(Behind the 3   )
Phone number: 875934
Best time to contact customer: during the 4  
Where to park: opposite entrance next to the 5  
Needs full quote showing all the jobs and the 6  

MR THORNDYKE: Thorndyke's.

桑代克先生:桑代克公司。

EDITH: Good morning. Is that Mr Thorndyke?

伊迪斯:早上好。是桑代克先生吗?

MR THORNDYKE: Speaking. How can I help?

桑代克先生:请讲。您有什么需要?

EDITH: I've got quite a few things which need painting and fixing in the flat and I wonder whether you'd be able to do the work.

伊迪斯:我公寓里有些东西需要刷漆和修理。我在想你是不是愿意接受这个工作。

MR THORNDYKE: I'm sure I'd be able to help but let me take down a few details.

桑代克先生:我肯定我可以帮上忙,但是请让我记下细节。

EDITH: Yes, of course.

伊迪斯:好的,当然可以。

MR THORNDYKE: Well, firstly, how did you hear about us?

桑代克先生:好的,首先,您是怎样知道我们的?

EDITH: It was my friend May Hamoton ... you did some excellent work for her a couple of years ago.

伊迪斯:是我的朋友梅·汉普顿。几年前你为她做的工作特别好。

Do you remember?

你记得吗?

MR THORNDYKE: Oh, yes, that was in West Park Flats, lovely lady.

桑代克先生:哦是的。那是在西园公寓。很可爱的女士。

EDITH: Yes, she is.

伊迪斯:是的,她是很可爱。

MR THORNDYKE: And what's your name, please?

桑代克先生:请问你叫什么?

EDITH: It's Edith Pargetter.

伊迪斯:是伊迪斯·帕吉特。

MR THORNDYKE: Edith ... can you spell your surname, please?

桑代克先生:伊迪斯…… 请问你可以拼一下你的姓氏吗?

EDITH: It's P-A-R-G-E-double T-E-R.

伊迪斯:是P-A-R-G-E-双写T-E-R。

MR THORNDYKE: Double T, right.

桑代克先生:双写T,好的。

And do you live in West Park Flats as well?

你也住在西园公寓吗?

EDITH: NO, actually it's East Park, Flat 4.

伊迪斯:不,其实是东园,4号公寓。

MR THORNDYKE: Oh, right, that's over the road.I seem to remember – quite difficult to get to.

桑代克先生:哦好的。就是在路的另一侧。我好像记得,不太容易找到。

EDITH: Yes, it's at the back of the library.

伊迪斯:是的,它是在图书馆的后面。

MR THORNDYKE: Right, I know. And what's your phone number?

桑代克先生:好的,我知道了。那你的电话是多少?

EDITH: 875934 but I'm out a great deal in the afternoons and evenings.

伊迪斯:875934,但是我在下午和晚上经常不在。

MR THORNDYKE: So would the best time to ring you be in the morning?

桑代克先生:所以给你打电话最好的时间是上午?

EDITH: Yes.

伊迪斯:是的。

MR THORNDYKE: Fine. I've made a note of that.

桑代克先生:好的。我记下来了。

Can I just ask, I'll be in a van and I know parking's rather difficult round your flats.

我能问一下吗,我会开货车去,而且我知道你公寓附近很难停车。

Where would you recommend?

你建议我停在哪里?

EDITH: Well, I always tell people in larger vehicles to park by the postbox on the other side of the road from the entrance.

伊迪斯:嗯,我通常告诉那些开大车来的人把车停在入口处路对面的邮箱旁。

MR THORNDYKE: Good, thanks.

桑代克先生:好的,谢谢。

EDITH: And will you be able to give me a full itemised quote?

伊迪斯:你能给我一份完整的逐项报价吗?

MR THORNDYKE: Oh, yes, I'll list all the jobs separately with individual prices.

桑代克先生:哦好的。我会把每项工作和价格单独列出来。

EDITH: That'd be a great help.

伊迪斯:那太有帮助了。

MR THORNDYKE: No problem.

桑代克先生:没问题。

下一题

剑10 undefined