首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑10 Test 3 Section 1 Q1-10
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1-10
Complete the form below. 
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer. 

 
Early Learning Childcare Centre
Enrolment Form

Example
Parent or guardian: Carol Smith    

Personal Details
Child’s name: Kate
Age: 1  
Address: 2   Road, Woodside, 4032
Phone: 3345 9865

Childcare Information 
Days enrolled for: Monday and 3  
Start time: 4   am
Childcare group: the 5   group
Which meal/s are required each day? 6  
Medical conditions: needs   7  
Emergency contact: Jenny 8   Phone: 3346 7523
Relationship to child: 9  

Fees 
Will pay each 10  

DIRECTOR: Good morning. Welcome to the Early Learning Childcare Centre.

主管:早晨好。欢迎来到儿童早教护理中心。

How may I help you?

我要怎样帮助您?

CAROL: Hi. I spoke to you last week about enrolling my daughter for next year.

卡罗:你好。我上周跟你说过我的女儿明年想来入学的事情。

DIRECTOR: Oh, yes. I'll just get some details from you.

主管:哦是的。我需要你提供些详细信息。

So, you're her mother?

所以你是她的妈妈?

CAROL: That's right.

卡罗:是的。

DIRECTOR: And, can I have your name?

主管:请问你的名字?

CAROL: It's Carol, Carol Smith.

卡罗:是卡罗,卡罗·史密斯。

DIRECTOR: And your daughter's name?

主管:那你女儿的名字呢?

CAROL: It's Kate.

卡罗:是凯特。

DIRECTOR: Now, we have several groups at the centre and we cater for children from three to five years old.

主管:现在,我们在中心里有若干组。我们主要服务于三到五岁的孩子。

How old is your daughter?

你的女儿多大了?

CAROL: She's three now but she turns four next month.

卡罗:她现在三岁但是下月就四岁了。

DIRECTOR: I'll put four down because that's how old she'll be when she starts.

主管:我给登记成四岁,因为那是她开始上课的年龄。

CAROL: Fine, she's so excited about her birthday and coming to the centre.

卡罗:好的。她对于自己的生日和要来中心这件事显得很兴奋。

DIRECTOR: That's good to hear.

主管:很高兴听到你这么说。

And what's your address?

你的地址是什么?

CAROL: It's 46 Wombat Road.

卡罗:是沃姆巴特路46号。

That's W-O-M-B-A-T, Woodside 4032.

是W-O-M-B-A-T,林边4032号。

DIRECTOR: And what's the phone number?

主管:那电话号码呢?

CAROL: Oh ... it's ... 3345 9865.

卡罗:哦,是……3345 9865。

DIRECTOR: So, have you decided on the days you'd like to bring your daughter here?

主管:那么,你决定你带女儿来这里的日子了吗?

CAROL: I'd prefer Monday and Wednesday if possible.

卡罗:如果可以,我希望是周一或周三。

DIRECTOR: Mmm. I'll check, Monday's fine, but I think the centre is already full for Wednesday.

主管:嗯。让我看一下。周一可以,但是周三中心已经满了。

Erm. Yes. Sorry. It seems to be a very popular day.

呃。是的。很抱歉。看起来周三这天很受欢迎。

We can offer you a Thursday or a Friday as well.

我们也可以向你提供周四或周五。

CAROL: Oh dear. I suppose Thursday would be all right because she has swimming on Friday.

卡罗:哦天呢。我想周四应该可以,因为周五她要去游泳。

DIRECTOR: OK, got that. Because a lot of parents work, we do offer flexible start and finish times.

主管:好的,明白了。因为很多家长工作,我们也提供灵活的开始和结束的时间。

We are open from 7:30 in the morning until 6 o'clock at night.

我们从早晨7点30开业,直到晚上6点。

What time would you like your daughter to start?

你想你的女儿几点开始?

CAROL: I need to get to work in the city by 9:00 so I'll drop her off at 8:30.

卡罗:我需要9点到城里上班,所以我会8.30把她送到这里。

You're pretty close to the city here so that should give me plenty of time to get there.

你们这里离城里很近,所以这应该能留给我充足的时间到工作地点。

DIRECTOR: That's fine. Now, we also need to decide which group she'll be in.

主管:好的。现在,我们还需要确定她参加哪组。

We have two different groups and they're divided up according to age.

我们有两个不同的组,它们是按照年龄划分的。

There's the green group, which is for three- to four-year-olds.

绿队是面向3-4岁的孩子的。

And then there's the red group which is for four- to five-year-olds.

红队是面向4-5岁的孩子的。

CAROL: She's quite mature for her age and she can already write her name and read a little.

卡罗:她在她的年龄算比较成熟的,她已经可以写她的名字,并且认识一些字。

DIRECTOR: Well, I'll put her in the red group and we can always change her to the green one if there are any problems.

主管:那么我就把她放到红队,如果有任何的问题,我们随时可以把她调换到绿队。

CAROL: That sounds fine.

卡罗:听起来不错。

DIRECTOR: OK. Let's move on to meals.

主管:好的。让我们谈谈饮食。

We can provide breakfast, lunch and dinner.

我们提供早饭、午饭和晚饭。

As she's finishing pretty early, she won't need dinner.

因为她结束得比较早,她不需要晚饭。

Will you give her breakfast before she comes?

来之前你会给她吃早饭吗?

CAROL: Yes, she'll only need lunch.

卡罗:是的,她只需要午饭。

DIRECTOR: Now, does she have any medical conditions we need to know about?

主管:好的,有没有我们需要知道的她的身体情况?

Does she have asthma or any hearing problems for example?

比如她有没有哮喘或者听力问题?

CAROL: No. But she does need to wear glasses.

卡罗:没有。但是她的确需要戴眼镜。

DIRECTOR: Oh, I'll make a note of that.

主管:哦,我要把这个记下来。

CAROL: Yes, she's pretty good about wearing them. She can't see much without them.

卡罗:是的,她已经很习惯戴眼镜了。没有眼镜她看不清太多东西。

DIRECTOR: Right. OK.

主管:好的。没问题。

Now, I also need emergency contact details.

现在,我需要一位紧急联系人的信息。

CAROL: So what sort of information do you need?

卡罗:那么你需要哪些信息呢?

DIRECTOR: Just the name and number of a friend or family member we can contact in case we can't get hold of you at any time.

主管:只是一位朋友或家庭成员的名字和电话,以便我们找不到你的时候可以联系。

CAROL: OK. That'd better be my sister ... Jenny Ball. That's B-A-double L.

卡罗:好的。那最好是我的姐妹,詹妮·鲍尔。是B-A-双写L。

Her phone number is 3346 7523.

她的电话是3346 7523。

DIRECTOR: Great. So she is the child's aunt?

主管:很好。所以她是孩子的姨妈?

CAROL: Yes, that's right.

卡罗:是的,是这样。

DIRECTOR: I'll make a note of that as well.

主管:我把这个也会记下来。

Now, is there anything you'd like to ask?

现在,还有什么你需要问的?

CAROL: What about payment?

卡罗:怎样支付呢?

How much are the fees each term?

每学期多少钱?

DIRECTOR: Well, for two days and the hours you've chosen, that will be $450 altogether.

主管:嗯,按照你选择的两天和小时数,应该是一共450美元。

CAROL: OK, and do I have to pay that now?

卡罗:好的。我需要现在付款吗?

DIRECTOR: NO, we send out invoices once the children start at the centre.

主管:不需要。孩子一旦来到中心,我们会发送费用清单。

You can choose to pay at the end of each term or we do offer a slightly discounted rate if you pay every month.

你可以选择在每学期期末付款,或者如果你每月付,我们会给你一个小小的优惠。

CAROL: Oh, I'll do that then.

卡罗:哦,那就这么办吧。

I find it easier to budget that way and I'm not used to the term dates just yet.

这样预算更容易些,我还不太习惯学期的日期。

DIRECTOR: Good, it makes it a lot simpler for us as well.

主管:好的。这样对于我们也简单很多。

Well, that's everything. Would you like me to show you around ... ?

那么,这就是所有的事了。需要我带你四处看看吗……?

下一题

剑10 undefined