TRAVEL AGENT: Good morning. World Tours.
旅游中介:早晨好。这里是世界环游。
My name is Jamie. How can I help you?
我是杰米。您需要什么帮助?
ANDREA: Good morning.
安德莉亚:早晨好。
I want some information on self-drive tours in the USA.
我想了解有关在美国自驾旅游的信息。
Could you send me a brochure?
你能给我发一份手册吗?
TRAVEL AGENT: Of course. Could I have your name please?
旅游中介:当然可以。请问您的名字是什么?
ANDREA: Andrea Brown.
安德莉亚:安德莉亚·布朗。
TRAVEL AGENT: Thank you. And your address?
旅游中介:谢谢。那您的地址呢?
ANDREA: 24, Ardleigh Road.
安德莉亚:阿德利路24号。
TRAVEL AGENT: Can you spell that?
旅游中介:您可以拼一下吗?
ANDREA: A-R-D-L-E-l-G-H Road.
安德莉亚:A-R-D-L-E-I-G-H 路。
TRAVEL AGENT: Postcode?
旅游中介:邮编?
ANDREA:BH520P
安德莉亚:BH52OP
TRAVEL AGENT: Thanks.And can I have your phone number?
旅游中介:谢谢。请问您可以说一下电话号码吗?
ANDREA: Is a mobile alright?
安德莉亚:手机号可以吗?
TRAVEL AGENT: Fine.
旅游中介:可以。
ANDREA: It's 07786643091.
安德莉亚:是07786643091。
TRAVEL AGENT: Thank you. And can I ask you where you heard about World Tours?
旅游中介:谢谢。我可以问一下吗,您是从哪里知道的世界环游呢?
From a friend? Or did you see an advert somewhere?
是从朋友那里?还是您在哪里看到了广告?
ANDREA: No, I read about you in the newspaper.
安德莉亚:不是的,我看报纸知道的。
TRAVEL AGENT: OK, I'll get the brochures in the post to you but can I give you some information over the phone.
旅游中介:好的。我会通过邮递的方式给您发送手册的。但是我能在电话里给您些信息吗?
What kinds of things do you want to do on your holiday?
您此次度假想做些什么呢?
ANDREA: I'm interested in going to California with my family.
安德莉亚:我想要和家人一起去加州旅行。
I've got two children and we want to hire a car.
我有两个孩子,我们想租个车。
TRAVEL AGENT: OK.We have a couple of self-drive tours there visiting different places of interest in California.
旅游中介:好的。我们推出了一些自驾游路线,沿途可以参观许多风景名胜。
The first one begins in Los Angeles and there's plenty of time to visit some of the theme parks there.
第一个在洛杉矶开始,您有充足的时间去参观一些主题公园。
ANDREA: That's something on my children's list so I'd want to include that.
安德莉亚:这是我孩子的愿望表里的东西,所以我想把这些包括进来。
TRAVEL AGENT: Good. Then you drive to San Francisco.
旅游中介:好的。然后您可以开车到旧金山。
From San Francisco you can drive to Yosemite Park where you spend a couple of nights.
从旧金山,您可以开到约塞米蒂公园,在那里待上几晚。
You can choose to stay in a lodge or on the campsite.
您可以选择住在小旅馆或者住在营地里。
ANDREA: I don't like the idea of staying in a tent. It'd be too hot.
安德莉亚:我不喜欢住在帐篷里。那样太热了。
TRAVEL AGENT: Right. And the tour ends in Las Vegas.
旅游中介:好的。旅行的终点是拉斯维加斯。
ANDREA: OK.
安德莉亚:好的。
TRAVEL AGENT: The other trip we can arrange is slightly different.
旅游中介:另外一个我们目前安排好的行程会有些不同。
It starts in San Francisco.
它从旧金山出发。
Then you drive south to Cambria.
然后您开车一路向南到坎布里亚。
ANDREA: Someone told me there's a really nice castle near Cambria.
安德莉亚:有人跟我说在坎布里亚附近有一个特别不错的城堡。
Will we go near that?
我们会经过那附近吗?
TRAVEL AGENT: Hearst Castle is on that road so you could stop there.
旅游中介:赫斯特城堡就在路边,所以你们可以在那停留。
ANDREA: Good. I'd like to do that.
安德莉亚:好的。我很想这么做。
Does this trip also go into the desert?
这个行程里会去沙漠吗?
TRAVEL AGENT: No, it continues to Santa Monica where most people like to stop and do some shopping.
旅游中介:不会,旅行会继续前往圣莫妮卡,大多数人都喜欢在这里停下来购物。
ANDREA: We have enough of that at home so that doesn't interest us.
安德莉亚:我们在家经常做这个,所以我们对这个并没兴趣。
TRAVEL AGENT: OK. Well you could go straight on to San Diego.
旅游中介:好的。那这样的话你可以直接开到圣迭戈。
ANDREA: That's good for beaches isn't it?
安德莉亚:那里的海滩很有名,对吗?
TRAVEL AGENT: That's right. That's a good place to relax and your children might like to visit the zoo before flying home.
旅游中介:太对了。这里是放松的好去处,您的孩子可能在飞回家之前想去动物园看看。
ANDREA: I don't think so. We want some time for sunbathing and swimming.
安德莉亚:我觉得不会的。我们想花点时间晒日光浴和游泳。
下一题
剑10 undefined