SAM: Now you have various facilities, don't you?
萨姆:你们有各种设施,对吧?
Are they all included in the price of hiring the room?
它们的费用都包含在租用房间的价格中吗?
The pool, for instance.
比如说游泳池。
ANDREW: Normally you'd be able to use it, but it'll be closed throughout September for refurbishment. I'm afraid.
安德鲁:通常情况下游泳池是可以使用的,但它恐怕将在9月关闭进行翻新。
The gym will be available, though, at no extra charge.
但健身房还是可以使用的,并且不收取额外费用。
That's open all day, from six in the morning until midnight.
健身房全天开放,从早上六点开到午夜。
SAM: Right.
萨姆:好的。
ANDREW: And the tennis courts, but there is a small additional payment for those.
安德鲁:还有网球场,但要收取一小笔额外费用。
We have four courts, and it's worth booking in advance if you possibly can, as there can be quite a long waiting list for them.
我们有四个球场,如果你们需要的话最好提前预定,因为排队预定的人会非常多。
SAM: Right. Now could we discuss the food?
萨姆:好的。现在,我们能讨论一下食物吗?
This would be dinner, around seven o'clock …
我们需要晚餐,在7点左右……
下一题
剑14 undefined