首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑14 Test 1 Section 2 Q15-20
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 15-20
What does the manager say about each of the following aspects of the company policy for apprentices?
Write the correct letter, A, B or C, next to Questions 15-20.

A  It is encouraged.
B  There are some restrictions.
C  It is against the rules.

Company policy for apprentices 
15  Using the internet  
16  Flexible working  
17  Booking holidays  
18  Working overtime  
19  Wearing trainers  
20  Bringing food to work  

Now I just want to run through a few company policies for our apprenticeship scheme with you...

现在我要你们讲一遍公司学徒计划的一些相关政策……

Most importantly, the internet.

最重要的是,公司网络。

As part of your job you'll be doing some research online so obviously you'll have unlimited access for that but please don't use it for personal use - you'll have your own phones for that.

你们将在网上做一些调查,这是你们工作的一部分,所以很明显,你们可以无限制地使用网络,但是请不要将它用于个人用途,你们可以使用自己的手机上网。

Some of you have already asked me about flexible working.

你们中有些人已经问过我关于弹性工作的问题了。

After your probationary three-month period - some of you will be eligible for this - but it will depend on which department you're in and what your personal circumstances are.

在三个月的试用期结束后——你们中的一些人将有弹性工作的资格--但这将取决于你们所在的部门和你们的个人情况。

So please don't assume you'll automatically be permitted to do this.

所以请不要认为你们会自动被允许采用弹性工作制。

I want to make sure there's no confusion about our holiday policy.

我想确保你们对我们的假期政策没有疑惑。

Apart from any statutory public holidays we ask that you don't book any holidays until after your six-month apprenticeship has finished.

除任何法定公众假期外,我们要求你们在完成六个月的学徒期前,不要预订任何假期。

Time off should only be taken if you are unwell.

只有当你们身体不舒服的时候,才可以请假。

Please speak to your supervisor if this is going to be a problem.

如果这一点对你来说有问题,请向你的主管咨询。

You'll be expected to work a 40-hour week but there may be opportunities to do overtime during busy periods.

你们每周需要工作40小时,但是在繁忙时期会有加班的可能性。

Although you're not required to do this, it can be a valuable experience - so we advise you to take it up if possible.

虽然加班不是硬性要求,但这是一次宝贵的经历。所以我们建议你们尽可能地接受。

Obviously, we understand that people do have commitments outside work, so don't worry if there are times when you are unavailable.

当然,我们理解人们在工作之外确实有脱不开身的事情,所以如果有时你们没有办法加班,也不要担心。

As you know, we don't have a formal dress code here - you may wear casual clothes as long as they're practical - and the only restriction for shoes we have is on high heels for health and safety reasons.

正如你所知道的,我们这里没有正式的着装规定——你可以穿休闲的衣服,只要它们是实用的——我们对鞋子的唯一限制是不能穿高跟鞋,这是为了员工的健康和安全。

Comfortable shoes like trainers are preferable.

像运动鞋这样舒适的鞋比较好。

There's a heavily subsidised canteen on site where you can get hot meals or salads cheaply.

这里有一家由公司补贴的职工食堂,你们可以买到便宜的热餐或沙拉。

Snacks and drinks are also provided - so we've decided to introduce a no packed lunch policy.

小吃和饮料也有供应——所以我们决定实行禁止自带午餐的政策。

This is partly to encourage healthy eating at work and partly to stop people from eating at their workstation, which is unhygienic.

这一方面是为了鼓励人们在工作时健康饮食,另一方面是为了阻止人们在工位吃东西的不卫生行为。

OK moving on to…

好的,我们继续谈谈……

下一题

剑14 undefined