首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑10 Test 1 Section 1
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1-6
Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD for each answer.

SELF-DRIVE TOURS IN THE USA

Example
Name: Andrea Brown

Address: 24 1  Road
Postcode: BH5 2OP
Phone: (mobile) 077 8664 3091
Heard about company from:  
Possible self-drive tours
Trip One:
· Los Angeles: customer wants to visit some 3   parks with her children
· Yosemite Park: customer wants to stay in a lodge, not a 4  
Trip Two:
· Customer wants to see the 5   on the way to Cambria
· At Santa Monica: not interested in shopping
· At San Diego, wants to spend time on the 6  
Questions 7-10
Complete the table below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
7  
8  
9  
10  

SECTION 1

TRAVEL AGENT: Good morning. World Tours.

旅游中介:早晨好。这里是世界环游。

My name is Jamie. How can I help you?

我是杰米。您需要什么帮助?

ANDREA: Good morning.

安德莉亚:早晨好。

I want some information on self-drive tours in the USA.

我想了解有关在美国自驾旅游的信息。

Could you send me a brochure?

你能给我发一份手册吗?

TRAVEL AGENT: Of course. Could I have your name please?

旅游中介:当然可以。请问您的名字是什么?

ANDREA: Andrea Brown.

安德莉亚:安德莉亚·布朗。

TRAVEL AGENT: Thank you. And your address?

旅游中介:谢谢。那您的地址呢?

ANDREA: 24, Ardleigh Road.

安德莉亚:阿德利路24号。

TRAVEL AGENT: Can you spell that?

旅游中介:您可以拼一下吗?

ANDREA: A-R-D-L-E-l-G-H Road.

安德莉亚:A-R-D-L-E-I-G-H 路。

TRAVEL AGENT: Postcode?

旅游中介:邮编?

ANDREA:BH520P

安德莉亚:BH52OP

TRAVEL AGENT: Thanks.And can I have your phone number?

旅游中介:谢谢。请问您可以说一下电话号码吗?

ANDREA: Is a mobile alright?

安德莉亚:手机号可以吗?

TRAVEL AGENT: Fine.

旅游中介:可以。

ANDREA: It's 07786643091.

安德莉亚:是07786643091。

TRAVEL AGENT: Thank you. And can I ask you where you heard about World Tours?

旅游中介:谢谢。我可以问一下吗,您是从哪里知道的世界环游呢?

From a friend? Or did you see an advert somewhere?

是从朋友那里?还是您在哪里看到了广告?

ANDREA: No, I read about you in the newspaper.

安德莉亚:不是的,我看报纸知道的。

TRAVEL AGENT: OK, I'll get the brochures in the post to you but can I give you some information over the phone.

旅游中介:好的。我会通过邮递的方式给您发送手册的。但是我能在电话里给您些信息吗?

What kinds of things do you want to do on your holiday?

您此次度假想做些什么呢?

ANDREA: I'm interested in going to California with my family.

安德莉亚:我想要和家人一起去加州旅行。

I've got two children and we want to hire a car.

我有两个孩子,我们想租个车。

TRAVEL AGENT: OK.We have a couple of self-drive tours there visiting different places of interest in California.

旅游中介:好的。我们推出了一些自驾游路线,沿途可以参观许多风景名胜。

The first one begins in Los Angeles and there's plenty of time to visit some of the theme parks there.

第一个在洛杉矶开始,您有充足的时间去参观一些主题公园。

ANDREA: That's something on my children's list so I'd want to include that.

安德莉亚:这是我孩子的愿望表里的东西,所以我想把这些包括进来。

TRAVEL AGENT: Good. Then you drive to San Francisco.

旅游中介:好的。然后您可以开车到旧金山。

From San Francisco you can drive to Yosemite Park where you spend a couple of nights.

从旧金山,您可以开到约塞米蒂公园,在那里待上几晚。

You can choose to stay in a lodge or on the campsite.

您可以选择住在小旅馆或者住在营地里。

ANDREA: I don't like the idea of staying in a tent. It'd be too hot.

安德莉亚:我不喜欢住在帐篷里。那样太热了。

TRAVEL AGENT: Right. And the tour ends in Las Vegas.

旅游中介:好的。旅行的终点是拉斯维加斯。

ANDREA: OK.

安德莉亚:好的。

TRAVEL AGENT: The other trip we can arrange is slightly different.

旅游中介:另外一个我们目前安排好的行程会有些不同。

It starts in San Francisco.

它从旧金山出发。

Then you drive south to Cambria.

然后您开车一路向南到坎布里亚。

ANDREA: Someone told me there's a really nice castle near Cambria.

安德莉亚:有人跟我说在坎布里亚附近有一个特别不错的城堡。

Will we go near that?

我们会经过那附近吗?

TRAVEL AGENT: Hearst Castle is on that road so you could stop there.

旅游中介:赫斯特城堡就在路边,所以你们可以在那停留。

ANDREA: Good. I'd like to do that.

安德莉亚:好的。我很想这么做。

Does this trip also go into the desert?

这个行程里会去沙漠吗?

TRAVEL AGENT: No, it continues to Santa Monica where most people like to stop and do some shopping.

旅游中介:不会,旅行会继续前往圣莫妮卡,大多数人都喜欢在这里停下来购物。

ANDREA: We have enough of that at home so that doesn't interest us.

安德莉亚:我们在家经常做这个,所以我们对这个并没兴趣。

TRAVEL AGENT: OK. Well you could go straight on to San Diego.

旅游中介:好的。那这样的话你可以直接开到圣迭戈。

ANDREA: That's good for beaches isn't it?

安德莉亚:那里的海滩很有名,对吗?

TRAVEL AGENT: That's right. That's a good place to relax and your children might like to visit the zoo before flying home.

旅游中介:太对了。这里是放松的好去处,您的孩子可能在飞回家之前想去动物园看看。

ANDREA: I don't think so. We want some time for sunbathing and swimming.

安德莉亚:我觉得不会的。我们想花点时间晒日光浴和游泳。

ANDREA: So how many days are the trips and how much do they cost?

安德莉亚:那么这些旅行都是多少天的,多少钱?

TRAVEL AGENT: The first one I told you about is a self-drive tour through California which lasts twelve days and covers 2,020 kilometres.

旅游中介:我跟您说的第一个自驾穿越加州的行程一共12天,一共2020公里。

The shortest journey is 206 km and the longest is 632 kilometres.

最短的行程206公里,最长的632公里。

The cost is £525 per person.

每人的花费是525镑。

That includes accommodation, car rental and a flight but no meals.

这包括了住宿、租车和航班,但是没有餐食。

ANDREA: OK. And the other trip?

安德莉亚:好的。那另外那个旅行呢?

TRAVEL AGENT: That lasts nine days but you spend only three days on the road.

旅行中介:那个一共9天,但是您只有3天在路上。

You cover about 980 kilometres altogether.

您一共覆盖了980公里的行程。

ANDREA: So is that cheaper then?

安德莉亚:所以这个会便宜些吗?

TRAVEL AGENT: Yes, it's almost a hundred pounds cheaper.

旅行中介:是的,这个差不多要便宜100镑。

It's £429 per person, which is a good deal.

每人429镑,这真的很划算。

ANDREA: So that covers accommodation and car hire.

安德莉亚:那这个包括了住宿和租车。

What about flights?

那航班呢?

TRAVEL AGENT: They aren't included.

旅行中介:这个不包括。

But these hotels offer dinner in the price.

但是这些酒店的价格里都含有晚餐。

ANDREA: OK. Well, thank you very much.

安德莉亚:好的。了解了,非常感谢你。

I'll be in touch when I've had a chance to look at the brochure.

当我有机会看到手册后,我会再联系你。

TRAVEL AGENT: I'm pleased to help. Goodbye.

旅行中介:乐意为您效劳。再见。

ANDREA: Goodbye.

安德莉亚:再见。

下一题

剑10 Test 1 Section 2