A
You pay extra for drinks.
B
You must book it in advance.
C
You get a reduction if you buy two tickets.
D
You can meet the performers.
E
You can take part in the show.
A
Visitors can dance after the meal.
B
There is a choice of food.
C
Visitors wear historical costume.
D
Knives and forks are not used.
E
The entertainment includes horse races.
SECTION 2
Hello everyone.
大家好!
I'm Jake Stevens and I'm your rep here at the hotel.
我是杰克·史蒂文斯,我是你们在酒店的代表。
I'm sure you'll all have a great time here.
我相信你们在这里一定会玩得很开心。
So let me tell you a bit about what's on offer.
现在由我来介绍一下你们将体验到什么。
I'll start by telling you about some of the excursions that are available for guests.
首先,我要告诉你们一些客人可以参与的短途旅行。
One thing you have to do while you're here is go dolphin watching.
你们在这里一定要做的一件事就是去看海豚。
On our boat trips, we pretty well guarantee you'll see dolphins - if you don't you can repeat the trip free of charge.
在我们的乘船旅行中,我们保证你们能看到海豚——如果你们没有看到的话,则可以免费再次参加。
We organise daily trips for just 35 euros.
我们每天开船,乘一次船仅需35欧元。
Unfortunately there aren't any places left for this afternoon's trip, but come and see me to book for later in the week.
遗憾的是,今天下午的旅行已经没有剩余名额了,但是你们可以来找我预定这周晚些时候的乘船名额。
If you're energetic, I'd recommend our forest walk.
如果你们精力充沛,我建议你们去参加森林徒步旅行。
It's a guided walk of about seven kilometres.
这是一条有导游的大约7公里长的步行路线。
There'll be a stop half way, and you'll be provided with a drink and sandwiches.
中途将有一个休息站,在那儿你们会得到饮料和三明治。
There's some fairly steep climbs up the hills, so you need to be reasonably fit for this one, with good shoes, and bring a waterproof in case it rains.
山上有些地方相当陡,所以你们要具备一定的身体素质,要穿上一双便于行动的鞋,并带上雨具以防下雨。
It's just 25 euros all inclusive, and it's every Wednesday.
整个行程25欧元,每周三开团。
Then on Thursdays we organise a cycle trip, which will give you all the fun of biking without the effort.
然后在星期四会有一次自行车骑行,你们将轻松地体会到骑行的所有乐趣。
We'll take you and your bike up to the top of Mount Larna, and leave you to bike back - it's a 700-metre drop in just 20 kilometres so this isn't really for inexperienced cyclists as you'll be going pretty fast.
我们会把你和你的自行车带到拉纳山的山顶,然后让你骑回来——这段旅程在仅仅20公里内就有700米的落差,因此骑行的速度会很快,所以不是很适合完全没有经验的骑行者。
And if it's a clear day, you'll have fantastic views.
如果天气晴朗,你们会看到很棒的景色。
On our local craft tour you can find out about the traditional activities in the island.
在我们的本地工艺品之旅中,你们可以了解岛上的传统活动。
And the best thing about this trip is that it's completely free.
这项旅行最棒的地方在于它是完全免费的。
You'll be taken to a factory where jewellery is made, and also a ceramics centre.
你们将会去到一个制造珠宝的工厂,还有一个陶瓷中心。
If you want, you can buy some of the products but that's entirely up to you.
如果你们愿意,也可以买一些产品,但这完全取决于你们自己。
The trip starts after lunch on Thursday, and you'll return by 6 pm.
工艺品之旅在星期四午饭后开始,你们将在下午6点前返回。
If you're interested in astronomy you may already know that the island's one of the best places in the world to observe the night sky.
如果你们对天文感兴趣,那么你们可能已经知道了这个岛是世界上观测夜空最好的地方之一。
We can offer trips to the observatory on Friday for those who are interested.
我们在星期五为有兴趣的人准备了参观天文台的机会。
They cost 90 euros per person and you'll be shown the huge telescopes and have a talk from an expert, who'll explain all about how they work.
天文之旅每人90欧元,你们将看到巨大的望远镜,还有一个专家会来解释它们的工作原理。
Afterwards we’ll head down to Sunset Beach, where you can have a dip in the ocean if you want before we head off back to the hotel.
接着我们会去日落海滩,如果你们想的话,可以在海里好好泡泡,然后再回酒店。
Finally, there's horse riding.
最后,还有骑马。
This is organised by the Equestrian Centre over near Playa Cortino and it's a great experience if you're a keen horseback rider, or even if you've never been on a horse before.
这是由Playa Cortino附近的马术中心组织的,无论你们是狂热的骑马爱好者,还是从来没有骑过马的新手,这都会是一次很好的体验。
They take you down to the beach, and you can canter along the sand and through the waves.
他们会把你们带到海滩,你们可以骑着马踩着沙滩和踏着海浪慢慢前行。
It costs 35 euros and it's available every day.
骑马的价格是35欧元,而且每天都能参加。
So there's plenty to do in the daytime, but what about night life?
白天有很多活动可以参加,那么夜生活怎么样呢?
Well, the number one attractions called 'Musical Favourites'.
排名第一的景点被称为“音乐宠儿”。
Guests enjoy a three-course meal and unlimited free drinks, and watch a fantastic show, starting with musicals set in Paris and then crossing the Atlantic to Las Vegas and finally Copacabana.
客人们可以享受三道菜的晚餐和无限量的免费饮料,还能观看一场精彩的表演,表演从背景设定在巴黎的音乐剧开始,然后跃过大西洋直到拉斯维加斯,最后来到科帕卡巴纳海滩。
At the end the cast members come down from the stage, still in their stunning costumes, and you'll have a chance to chat with them.
最后,演员们穿着他们令人惊叹的服装从舞台上下来,你们将有机会与他们聊聊。
It's hugely popular, so let me know now if you're interested because it's no good leaving it until the last minute.
这个表演的人气相当火爆,所以如果你们有兴趣参加的话现在就告诉我,等到最后再来订位的话可能会没有位置。
It's on Friday night.
表演在星期五晚上。
Tickets are just 50 euros each, but for an extra 10 euros you can have a table right by the stage.
每张票只要50欧元,但如果多花10欧元,就能订到舞台旁边的位置。
If you'd like to go back in time, there's the Castle Feast on Saturday evening.
如果你们想回到旧时光,星期六晚上的城堡宴会能给你们这样的机会。
It's held in a twelfth-century castle, and you eat in the great courtyard, with ladies in long gowns serving your food.
宴会在一个十二世纪的城堡里举行,你们会在大庭院里享用晚餐,穿着长礼服的女士们将为你们送上食物。
You're given a whole chicken each, which you eat in the medieval way, using your hands instead of cutlery, and you're entertained by competitions where the horseback riders attempt to knock one another off their horses.
你们每人有一整只鸡可以吃,并且要用中世纪的方式,用手而不是餐具来吃,你们还可以观看比赛找点乐子,看骑马的人试图把彼此从马背上撞下去。
Then you can watch the dancers in the ballroom and join in as well if you want.
然后你们可以在舞厅里看舞者跳舞,如果愿意的话,也可以加入他们。
OK, so now if anyone ...
好的,现在如果有人……
上一题
剑14 Test 4 Section 1下一题
剑14 Test 4 Section 3