首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑14 Test 1 Section 1
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1-10
Complete the form below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.

CRIME REPORT FORM
Type of crime: theft
Personal information

Example
Name: Louise  Taylor
 
Nationality:  1  
Date of birth: 14 December 1977
Occupation: interior designer 
Reason for visit: business (to buy antique  2   )
Length of stay: two months 
Current address: 3   Apartments (No 15)
 
Details of theft 
Items stolen:
- a wallet containing approximately  4 £  
- a  5  
Date of theft:  6  

Possible time and place of theft 
Location: outside the  7   at about 4 pm 
Details of suspect:
- some boys asked for the  8   then ran off 
- one had a T-shirt with a picture of a tiger 
- he was about 12, slim build with  9   hair 

Crime reference number allocated 
10  

SECTION 1

OFFICER: Good morning. What can I do for you?

警官:早上好。我能为你做什么?

LOUISE: I want to report a theft.

露易丝:我要举报一起偷窃案。

I had some things stolen out of my bag yesterday.

昨天我包里有些东西被偷了。

OFFICER: I'm sorry to hear that.

警官:很遗憾听到这个消息。

Right, so I'll need to take a few details.

好吧,我需要了解一些细节。

Can I start with your name?

我能先问下你的名字吗?

LOUISE: Louise Taylor.

露易丝:露易丝·泰勒。

OFFICER: OK, thank you.And are you resident in the UK?

警官:好的,谢谢。你是英国居民吗?

LOUISE: No, I'm actually Canadian, though my mother was British.

露易丝:不,我其实是加拿大人,不过我的母亲是英国人。

OFFICER: And your date of birth?

警官:那你的出生日期呢?

LOUISE: December 14th, 1977.

露易丝:1977年12月14日。

OFFICER: So you're just visiting this country?

警官:那你是来这个国家旅行吗?

LOUISE: That's right. I come over most summers on business.

露易丝:没错。我经常夏天过来出差。

I'm an interior designer and I come over to buy old furniture, antiques you know.

我是一个室内设计师,我来这里采购旧家具,古董。

There are some really lovely things around here, but you need to get out to the small towns.

这附近有很多可爱的事物,但我需要到小城镇去。

I've had a really good trip this year, until this happened.

我今年的旅行很愉快,直到这件事发生。

OFFICER: OK. So you've been here quite a while?

警官:我明白了。所以你在这里有一段时间了?

LOUISE: Yes, I’m here for two months.

露易丝:是的,我要在这里待2个月。

I go back next week.

我下周就回去了。

OFFICER: So may I ask where you're staying now?

警官:请问你现在住在哪儿?

LOUISE: Well at present I've got a place at Park Apartments, that's on King Street.

露易丝:现在我在国王街的公园公寓落脚。

I was staying at the Riverside Apartments on the same street, but the apartment there was only available for six weeks so I had to find another one.

之前我住在同一条街上的河岸公寓里,但是那里的公寓只有六个星期的租期,所以我只能找另一个地方。

OFFICER: OK. And the apartment number?

警官:好的。公寓号码呢?

LOUISE: 15.

露易丝:15。

OFFICER: Right.

警官:好的。

OFFICER: Now, I need to take some details of the theft.

现在,我需要了解一些这起偷窃的细节。

So you said you had some things stolen out of your bag?

你说你的包里有东西被偷了?

LOUISE: That's right.

露易丝:没错。

OFFICER: And were you actually carrying the bag when the theft took place?

警官:偷窃发生时,你确实带着你的包吗?

LOUISE: Yes. I really can't understand it.

露易丝:是的。我真的不明白。

I had my backpack on.

我背着我的背包。

And I went into a supermarket to buy a few things and when I opened it up my wallet wasn't there.

然后我去超市买了一些东西,但当我打开它的时候,我的钱包却不在了。

OFFICER: And what did your wallet have in it?

警官:你的钱包里有什么?

LOUISE: Well, fortunately I don't keep my credit cards in that wallet - I keep them with my passport in an inside compartment in my backpack.

露易丝:幸好我没有把信用卡放在钱包里——我把它们和护照放在背包里的一个夹层中。

But there was quite a bit of cash there ... about £250 sterling, I should think.

但那里有相当一部分现金……大概有250英镑,我想。

I withdrew £300 from my account yesterday, but I did a bit of shopping, so I must have already spent about £50 of that.

我昨天从我的账户里取出了300英镑,但我买了点东西,所以我应该已经花了大概50英镑。

OFFICER: OK.

警官:好的

LOUISE: At first I thought, oh I must have left the wallet back in the apartment, but then I realised my phone had gone as well.

露易丝:一开始我想,噢,我一定是把钱包忘在公寓里了,但后来我意识到我的手机也不见了。

It was only a week old, and that's when I realised I'd been robbed.

这手机才买了一周,然后我就意识到自己被偷了。

Anyway at least they didn't take the keys to my rental car.

不过至少他们没有拿走我租的车的钥匙。

OFFICER: Yes. So you say the theft occurred yesterday?

警官:是啊。你说你是昨天被偷的?

LOUISE: Yes.

露易丝:是的。

OFFICER: So that was September the tenth.

警官:所以那是9月10日。

And do you have any idea at all of where or when the things might possibly have been stolen?

你知道这些东西可能在哪里或者是什么时候被偷的吗?

LOUISE: Well at first I couldn't believe it because the bag had been on my back ever since I left the apartment after lunch.

露易丝:一开始我不敢相信,因为自从我午饭后离开公寓,我就一直背着包。

It's just a small backpack, but I generally use it when I'm travelling because it seems safer than a handbag.

这只是一个小背包,但我通常在旅行时用它,因为它看起来比手提包安全。

Anyway, I met up with a friend, and we spent a couple of hours in the museum.

我和一个朋友碰面,我们在博物馆逛了几小时。

But I do remember that as we were leaving there, at about 4 o'clock, a group of young boys ran up to us, and they were really crowding round us, and they were asking us what time it was, then all of a sudden they ran off.

但我确实记得,当我们要离开那里的时候,大约在4点钟,一群年轻的男孩跑过来,他们挤在我们周围,问我们现在几点了,接着他们突然就跑开了。

OFFICER: Can you remember anything about them?

警官:你还记得关于他们的任何特征吗?

LOUISE: The one who did most of the talking was wearing a T-shirt with a picture of something ... let's see ... a tiger.

露易丝:那个说话最多的人穿着一件印着某样东西的T恤……让我想想……一只老虎。

OFFICER: Right. Any idea of how old he might have been?

警官:好。你知道他大概多大了吗?

LOUISE: Around twelve years old?

露易丝:大约12岁?

OFFICER: And can you remember anything else about his appearance?

警官:你还能想起他的其他外貌特征吗?

LOUISE: Not much, he was quite thin ...

露易丝:记不太清了,他很瘦……

OFFICER: Colour of hair?

警官:发色呢?

LOUISE: I do remember that - he was blond.

露易丝:这我还记得,他是金发。

All the others were dark-haired.

其他人都是深色头发。

OFFICER: And any details of the others?

警官:还有关于其他人的细节吗?

LOUISE: Not really. They came and went so quickly.

露易丝:不太记得了。他们来得快去得也快。

OFFICER: Right. So what I'm going to do now is give you a crime reference number so you can contact your insurance company.

警官:好的。现在我要给你一个案件参考号,这样你就可以联系你的保险公司了。

So this is ten digits: 87954 82361.

这是十位数字:87954 82361。

LOUISE: Thank you. So should I ...

露易丝:谢谢。那么我应该……

下一题

剑14 Test 1 Section 2