首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑21 Test 3 Part 1 Q1-10
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1–10
Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.


Ferry to Shetland Islands
· Name of ferry company: 1   Ferries
· Ferries depart seven times per   in summer
· Cost for four people with car: a little less than 3 £  
· Cancellation policy: receive a   (if cancelled a month in advance)

Advice
· Cabins:
–book one with a  
– luxury cabins have a TV
· Bring snacks and 6   for the children
· A 7   is required for the dog kennels
· Try to see 8   in the morning
· If time, visit 9   Castle
· The 10   restaurant in a nearby village is recommended

Now listen carefully and answer questions 1 to 10.

现在请仔细听,并回答第1至第10题。

TAMMY: You know when you went to the Shetland Islands last year, Paul? Did you go by ferry or did you fly?

塔米:保罗,你知道你去年去谢德兰群岛吗?你是坐渡轮去的还是坐飞机去的?

PAUL: We went by ferry, Tammy. I prefer driving to flying – the journey feels like part of the holiday.

保罗:我们坐渡轮去的,塔米。我更喜欢开车而不是坐飞机——旅途感觉像是假期的一部分。

TAMMY: Mmm. Which ferry company did you use?

塔米:嗯,你们用的是哪家渡轮公司?

PAUL: There's only one – it's called Northern Ferries. The ferries all leave from Aberdeen.

保罗:只有一家——叫北方渡轮公司,渡轮都从阿伯丁出发。

TAMMY: How frequent are they?

塔米:班次频繁吗?

PAUL: The service is pretty limited – there's only one ferry leaving every evening in summer anyway, seven days a week – I'm not sure about the winter months. They may only run on four or five days then.

保罗:服务相当有限——夏天每天晚上只有一班渡轮,每周七天——我不确定冬季的情况,那时可能只有四五天有班次。

TAMMY: OK. So it's an overnight trip. I quite like that idea. Leaving at night and waking up as you arrive on the island. Can you remember how much you paid for your tickets?

塔米:好的,所以是一次过夜的旅行。我挺喜欢这个想法的,晚上出发,醒来时就到达岛上了。你记得你们的票价是多少吗?

PAUL: They were really cheap and four people and a car worked out at just under £250.

保罗:真的很便宜,四个人加一辆车合计不到250英镑。

TAMMY: Really? I was expecting it to be more like £400 during the peak season.

塔米:真的?我以为旺季会在400英镑左右。

PAUL: So was I. It's great value. It's a good idea to book in advance because I think they get booked up quite quickly – especially during the school holidays.

保罗:我也是这么以为的,真的很划算。提前预订是个好主意,因为我认为他们的票会很快订完——尤其是在学校假期期间。

TAMMY: Yes, I suppose so. I'm just not 100% sure of our plans yet. What if I had to cancel?

塔米:是的,我想是的。我只是还不100%确定我们的计划,如果我必须取消怎么办?

PAUL: That could be a problem. I don't think it's their policy to give refunds – just a voucher – which you can use at a later date. But you have to cancel a month in advance to get that.

保罗:那可能是个问题。我不认为他们的政策是退款——只是一张代金券——您可以在以后使用。但您必须提前一个月取消才能获得代金券。

TAMMY: Right. Well we need to make up our minds quickly then.

塔米:好的,那我们需要尽快做决定了。

Before you hear the rest of the conversation, you have some time to look at questions 5 to 10.

在你听剩余对话之前,你有一些时间查看第5至第10题。

Now listen and answer questions 5 to 10.

现在请听录音,并回答第5至第10题。

PAUL: You'd want to book a cabin too. We booked too late to get a cabin with a window. They're more expensive but much nicer than the inner cabins. You don't have to book a cabin at all but I think it's worth paying for. They also have luxury cabins, which are only for two people and have a TV – but I wouldn't bother with those.

保罗:您也会想预订一个船舱的。我们预订得太晚了,没有订到有窗户的船舱。它们更贵,但比内舱好多了。您完全不必预订船舱,但我认为值得付费预订。他们还有豪华船舱,只供两人使用并配有电视——但我不会麻烦去订那个。

TAMMY: No, I agree.

塔米:不,我同意。

PAUL: The only other thing I can think of is to make sure you bring snacks for the kids. The selection on board is quite limited and not that healthy either.

保罗:我能想到的唯一一件事是确保为孩子们带零食,船上的选择相当有限,而且也不那么健康。

TAMMY: Mmm. What about wifi on board? Is that any good?

塔米:嗯,船上的WiFi怎么样?好用吗?

PAUL: Not really. So it's best to bring some books for them.

保罗:不太好,所以最好给他们带些书。

TAMMY: OK. We may need to bring the dog if I can't get anyone to look after him.

塔米:好的,如果我找不到人照看狗的话,我们可能需要带上它。

PAUL: We brought ours and it was fine. The kennels on board are OK – they're quite big – you just need to provide a blanket.

保罗:我们带了我们的狗,一切都很好。船上的狗舍还不错——相当大——您只需要提供一条毯子。

TAMMY: Uhuh. Sounds good.

塔米:嗯,听起来不错。

PAUL: It was all very easy really – and it was quite an adventure for the kids. They loved being on the sea at night and in the morning keeping a lookout for dolphins – we saw loads.

保罗:一切都非常简单——对孩子们来说是一次相当有趣的冒险。他们喜欢在夜晚航行,早上寻找海豚——我们看到了很多。

TAMMY: Oh, the kids would love that!

塔米:哦,孩子们一定会喜欢的!

PAUL: One other thing. We arrived in Aberdeen hours before the ferry was due to leave so we decided to go somewhere else rather than hang around at the port for so long.

保罗:还有一件事,我们在渡轮预定出发前几个小时就到了阿伯丁,所以我们决定去别处,而不是在港口等那么长时间。

TAMMY: Where did you go?

塔米:你们去哪里了?

PAUL: Drum Castle.

保罗:德拉姆城堡。

TAMMY: I've never heard of it. Is that spelt like the instrument?

塔米:我从未听说过它,拼写和乐器一样吗?

PAUL: Yeah. It's really worth visiting. It's got an impressive tower and beautiful gardens and ancient woodland.

保罗:是的,真的值得参观,有令人印象深刻的塔楼、美丽的花园和古老的林地。

TAMMY: Sounds lovely. Does it have a restaurant?

塔米:听起来很美,有餐厅吗?

PAUL: It's only got a coffee shop – no restaurant. We looked up restaurants in the area and found an Italian one in a village nearby. I can check the name of it for you if you're interested.

保罗:只有咖啡馆——没有餐厅。我们查了该地区的餐厅,在附近的一个村子里找到了一家意大利餐厅,如果您感兴趣,我可以为您查一下它的名字。

TAMMY: Oh thanks Paul that would be ….

塔米:哦,谢谢你保罗,那就……

下一题

剑21 undefined