首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > undefined Part 3
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 21-26 
Complete the table below. 
Write ONE WORD ONLY for each answer.


 
Subject of drawing Change to be made
A 21    surrounded by trees Add Malcolm and a 22    noticing him
People who are 23    outside the forest Add Malcolm sitting on a tree trunk and 24  
Ice-skaters on 25   covered with ice Add a 26    for each person

PART 3

JEREMY: Hello, Helen. Sorry I'm late.

杰瑞米:你好,海伦。抱歉我来晚了。

HELEN: Hi, Jeremy, no problem.

海伦:嗨,杰里米,没事的。

Well we'd better work out where we are on our project, I suppose.

我们最好确定一下这个课题我们进行到哪了。

JEREMY: Yeah. I've looked at the drawings you've done for my story, 'The Forest', and I think they're brilliant - they really create the atmosphere I had in mind when I was writing it.

杰瑞米:是的。我已经看过你给我的故事画的画了,叫“森林”对吧,真的很赞!它们营造出了我写作时构想的那种氛围。

HELEN: I'm glad you like them.

海伦:我很高兴你喜欢。

JEREMY: There are just a few suggestions I'd like to make.

杰瑞米:我只是有一些小建议。

HELEN: Go ahead.

海伦:说吧。

JEREMY: Now, I'm not sure about the drawing of the cave - it's got trees all around it, which is great, but the drawing's a bit too static, isn' it?

杰瑞米:我觉得洞穴的手绘,虽然周边绿树环绕很不错,但是你不觉得有点太静了吗?

I think it needs some action.

我觉得应该有点动态元素在里面。

HELEN: Yes, there's nothing happening.

海伦:是的,确实有点沉闷。

Perhaps I should add the boy - Malcolm, isn't it?

或许我应该把马尔科姆那个小男孩加进去,怎么样?

He would be walking up to it.

可以将他画成正在走向那里。

JEREMY: Yes, let's have Malcolm in the drawing.

杰瑞米:是的,我们把马尔科姆加进画里吧。

And what about putting in a tiger - the one that he makes friends with a bit later?

再加一只老虎吧,就是后来和他成为朋友的那只。

Maybe it could be sitting under a tree washing itself.

或许可以把它画成坐在树下清洗自己的样子。

HELEN: And the tiger stops in the middle of what it's doing when it sees Malcolm walking past.

海伦:然后当它看到马尔科姆路过时,它停了下来。

JEREMY: That's a good idea.

杰瑞米:不错。

HELEN: OK, I'll have a go at that.

海伦:好,就这么定了。

JEREMY: Then there's the drawing of the crowd of men and women dancing.

杰瑞米:还有一幅是关于一群男男女女共舞的画面。

They're just outside the forest, and there's a lot going on.

他们就在森林外,然后有很多元素在里面。

HELEN: That's right, you wanted them to be watching a carnival procession, but I thought it would be too crowded.

海伦:对,你原本想让他们观看一场游行,但是我觉得那样太拥挤了。

Do you think it works like this?

你觉得这样行吗?

JEREMY: Yes, I like what you've done.

杰瑞米:嗯,我喜欢你画的。

The only thing is, could you add Malcolm to it, without changing what's already there.

只是能不能在不改变其他元素的基础上,把马尔科姆加进去?

HELEN: What about having him sitting on the tree trunk on the right of the picture?

海伦:那让他坐在画面右方的树枝上怎么样?

JEREMY: Yes, that would be fine.

杰瑞米:好,应该不错。

HELEN: And do you want him watching the other people?

海伦:你想让他看着其他人吗?

JEREMY: No, he's been left out of all the fun, so I'd like him to be crying - that'll contrast nicely with the next picture, where he's laughing at the clowns in the carnival.

杰瑞米:不,我觉得他应该没有兴趣了,他应该哭得很伤心。这样才能和我下一幅,他边看着马戏团小丑边大笑出来的画面作强烈对比。

HELEN: Right, I'll do that.

海伦:好,我知道了。

JEREMY: And then the drawing of the people ice skating in the forest.

杰瑞米:还有一幅是关于人们在森林滑冰的画面。

HELEN: I wasn't too happy with that one.

海伦:我不太满意那张。

Because they've supposed to be skating on grass, aren't they?

因为他们应该是在草地上滑,对吧?

JEREMY: That's right, and it's frozen over.

杰瑞米:是的,草地已经冻冰了。

At the moment it doesn't look quite right.

现在它看起来不太合适。

HELEN: Mm, I see what you mean.

海伦:嗯,我知道了。

I'll have another go at that.

我会换种方式。

JEREMY: And I like the wool hats they're wearing.

杰瑞米:我喜欢他们戴的毡帽。

Maybe you could give each of them a scarf, as well.

或许你应该再给每人画条围巾。

HELEN: Yeah, that's easy enough.

海伦:嗯,小菜一碟。

They can be streaming out behind the people to suggest they're skating really fast.

可以将他们画成从人们背后窜出来的样子,让人感觉他们滑得很快。

JEREMY: Mm, great. Well that's all on the drawings.

杰瑞米:嗯,对。把这些都画进去吧。

HELEN: Right. So you've finished writing your story and I just need to finish illustrating it, and my story and your drawings are done.

海伦:好的。你已经完成你的写作了,我还需要把我的图解做完。然后我的故事和你的手绘就都完成了。

HELEN: So the next thing is to decide what exactly we need to write about in the report that goes with the stories, and how we're going to divide the work.

海伦:下面就要决定哪个是我们需要写入报告里的故事以及如何分工。

JEREMY: Right, Helen.

杰瑞米:对的,海伦。

HELEN: What do you think about including a section on how we planned the project as a whole, Jeremy?

海伦:杰里米,你觉得我们是否应该加一部分,专门介绍我们如何规划这个项目的?

That's probably quite important.

这很重要。

JEREMY: Yeah. Well, you've had most of the good ideas so far.

杰瑞米:是的。你已经提了太多好点子了。

How do you feel about drafting something, then we can go through it together and discuss it?

咱们先写出来一些想法,然后再坐下来讨论怎么样?

HELEN: OK, that seems reasonable.

海伦:好,听起来挺合理。

And I could include something on how we came up with the ideas for our two stories, couldn't I?

我还想加一些关于我们如何开展我们这两个故事的,怎么样?

JEREMY: Well I've started writing something about that, so why don't you do the same and we can include the two things.

杰瑞米:我已经写了一些了,你要不也写一写你的,然后我们整理汇合一下?

HELEN: Right. So what about our interpretation of the stories?

海伦:好的。那对于故事的说明呢?

Do we need to write about what we think they show, like the value of helping other people, all that sort of thing?

我们需要写出来他们如何呈现关于助人为乐这样的中心思想这类事吗?

JEREMY: That's going to come up later, isn't it?

杰瑞米:后面再说吧,怎么样?

I think everyone in the class is going to read each other's stories and come up with their own interpretations, which we are going to discuss.

我觉得班里每个人都会读各自的故事,然后发表他们的观点。我们之后再讨论。

HELEN: Oh, I missed that.

海伦:哦,我都忘了。

So it isn't going to be part of the report at all?

所以我们报告里不用写了?

JEREMY: No. But we need to write about the illustrations, because they're an essential element of children's experience of reading the stories.

杰瑞米:不用。但是我们需要对插图写一些东西,因为他们是孩子们在读书中获取的重要元素。

It's probably easiest for you to write that section, as you know more about drawing than I do.

我觉得你很容易就能写出来,因为你比我更了解这些图片。

HELEN: Maybe, but I find it quite hard to write about.

海伦:或许,但我觉得写出来挺困难的。

I'd be happier if you did it.

如果你来写,我会更开心的。

JEREMY: OK. So when do you think …

杰瑞米:好吧。那你觉得什么时候……

下一题

undefined undefined