MAYA: I've got some pictures of programmes we could include on the slides for our presentation.
玛雅:我有一些节目的照片,可以放在我们演讲的幻灯片上。
FINN: I found a couple too, MAYA. Let's go through and see what we think.
芬恩:我也发现了几张,玛雅。让我们来看看,看看我们的想法。
MAYA: Erm …, this is an old one, for a play called Ruy Blas.
玛雅:嗯...... 这是一个老节目,为一部名叫《鲁伊・布拉斯》的戏剧制作的。
FINN: Never heard of that, but the programme looks very decorative.
芬恩:从没听说过,但这个节目看起来很有装饰性。
MAYA: Good enough to put in a frame on the wall. The images are just beautiful. FINN, what did you find?
玛雅:好到可以在墙上挂个相框了。画面真的很漂亮。芬恩,你发现了什么?
FINN: I've got some pages from a programme for Man of La Mancha.
芬恩:我找到了几页《梦幻骑士》节目单。
I thought this was a good programme to show, not because of the pictures, but because it contains articles written by members of the theatre company.
我认为这是一个很好的节目单,不是因为图片,而是因为它包含了剧团成员写的文章。
So we can learn how the production was created, and the thoughts and feelings of the cast.
这样我们就能了解这部作品是如何创作的,以及演员们的想法和感受。
MAYA: Good. I've got a copy of a programme that's now in a museum.
玛雅:很好。我有一份现在收藏在博物馆里的节目单副本。
It's for The Tragedy of Jane Shore and it's said to be the earliest surviving document to have been printed on Australia's first printing press.
这是为《简・肖尔的悲剧》准备的,据说它是澳大利亚第一台印刷机印刷的最早现存文件。
FINN: Fantastic.
芬恩:太棒了。
MAYA: Another programme to talk about is for The Sailors' Festival.
玛雅:另一个值得一提的节目是水手节。
It comes from the British Library's digitised collection of programmes that was started a few years ago.
它来自大英图书馆几年前开始收藏的数字化节目集。
It already comprises over two hundred thousand programmes, which is amazing.
它已经包含了超过二十万个节目,这真是令人惊叹。
FINN: Wish I'd known about it while I was doing my research!
芬恩:真希望我在做研究的时候就知道这个!
下一题
剑20 undefined