首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑20 Test 3 Part 1 Q1-10
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1-10
Complete the table below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.



1  
2  
3  
4  
5  
6  
7  
8  
9  
10  

MAN: Good morning.

男人:早上好。

SHELLEY: Hi. This is Shelley Mayer.

谢莉:你好,我是谢莉・梅耶。

I'm renting your house on Archwood Avenue. I'm due to move in next week.

我要把你在亚齐伍德大道上的房子租出去。我下周就要搬进去了。

MAN: Oh yes, hello Ms Mayer. What can I do for you?

男人:哦,是的,您好,梅耶女士。我能为您做些什么?

SHELLEY: When I viewed the house, I told you I'll most probably need to rent some furniture – at least until I know whether my temporary work contract is going to be made permanent.

谢利:当我看房子的时候,我告诉过你我可能需要租一些家具 —— 至少在我确定我的临时工作合同是否会变成永久合同之前。

MAN: Yes of course, I remember. And I said I could give you some information about furniture rental companies in the city.

男人:是的,我当然记得。我说过我可以给你提供一些关于城里家具租赁公司的信息。

SHELLEY: That's right.

谢利:没错。

MAN: Well, the biggest company is called Peak Rentals.

男人:嗯,最大的公司叫峰值租赁公司。

I've recommended them to other people and have always heard positive reports about them.

我一直向其他人推荐他们,也总是听到关于他们的积极评价。

SHELLEY: Could you give me an idea of their costs?

谢利:你能告诉我他们的成本是多少吗?

MAN: Sure, I actually have one of their brochures here.

男人:当然,我这里其实有一本他们的小册子。

It says the monthly price per room starts at a hundred and five dollars and goes up to two hundred and thirty-nine dollars – that depends on which rooms you need furniture for, of course.

上面说每间房间的月租金从 105 美元起,最高可达 239 美元 —— 当然,这取决于你需要哪些房间的家具。

SHELLEY: Sure. It's just to get a general idea of how much it's gonna cost.

谢利:当然。只是想大致了解一下要花多少钱。

And you said you had some positive feedback about this company.

你说你对这家公司有一些积极的反馈。

MAN: Yes, people have mentioned that the furniture from Peak Rentals is more modern than any of the other companies.

男人:是的,人们已经提到,Peak Rentals 的家具比其他任何公司都更现代化。

And also, once you place an order, the furniture will be delivered to you in just one or two days.

而且,一旦你下了订单,家具就会在一两天内送到你手中。

SHELLEY: That would be really helpful.

谢利:那真的会很有帮助。

MAN: Oh, and the brochure says that there's a special offer at the moment.

男人:哦,小册子上说现在有特别优惠。

If you rent living room furniture – I believe that's a set of chairs and a TV table, you'll also get a lamp at no extra cost.

如果你租用客厅家具 —— 我记得是一套椅子和一张电视桌,你还可以免费获得一盏台灯。

SHELLEY: OK. But, you know, that price range you gave is more than I was hoping to pay.

谢利:好的。但是,你知道吗,你给的价格范围比我希望支付的要高。

MAN: Then you could try Aaron and Oliver.

男人:那你可以试试亚伦和奥利弗。

SHELLEY: Sorry, what and Oliver?

谢利:抱歉,那奥利弗呢?

MAN: Aaron. Double-A-R-O-N.

男人:亚伦。双 A-R-O-N。

SHELLEY: OK. Are they cheaper?

谢利:好的。他们更便宜吗?

MAN: I'd say they're a mid-price company.

男人:我会说他们是一家中等价格的公司。

But if you chose them, you need to be aware that they charge an extra twelve per cent every month in case of damage.

但如果你选择他们,你需要知道,他们每月会额外收取 12% 的费用,以防损坏。

SHELLEY: Oh I see. I'd have to do the math carefully then.

谢利:哦,我明白了。那我得仔细算算了。

MAN: Right. But one helpful thing is that they also do cleaning for customers.

男人:是的。但有一件有用的事是,他们也为客户做清洁。

SHELLEY: For the furniture?

谢利:家具呢?

MAN: For the house.

男人:为了房子。

SHELLEY: Oh I see. I probably won't need that.

谢利:哦,我明白了。我可能不需要那个。

MAN: There's another company called Larch Furniture.

男人:还有另一家公司叫拉奇家具。

It's quite new, and it has the lowest prices in town.

它相当新,而且价格是城里最低的。

That's for both furniture and also electronic equipment.

这包括家具和电子设备。

SHELLEY: Well that would be good.

谢利:那样就好了。

I'm not bringing much with me, and I won't have much time to go shopping after I start my job.

我不会带太多东西,而且开始工作后我也没有太多时间去购物。

MAN: There are two things you need to know about Larch Furniture.

男士:关于拉奇家具,你需要了解两件事。

First of all, you have to take out insurance on the furniture, and you need to organise that yourself.

首先,你必须为家具投保,而且你需要自己组织这件事。

SHELLEY: That wouldn't be too hard.

谢利:那不会太难。

MAN: Also, you can't take out a contract for less than six months, but I ffgure that might not be a problem for you.

男人:还有,你不能签订少于六个月的合同,但我猜这对你来说可能不是问题。

You're renting the house for twelve months after all, aren't you?

毕竟,你要把房子租出去十二个月,不是吗?

SHELLEY: Yes. OK, well I …

谢利:是的。好的,那么我......

MAN: … sorry to interrupt. I just thought of another furniture rental company.

男人:...... 抱歉打断一下。我只是想到了另一家家具租赁公司。

It's called Space Rentals. And it's located very near to the house.

它叫太空租赁。而且它离房子很近。

SHELLEY: OK.

谢利:好的。

MAN: I don't have any information about their charges, so it's best to use their app to find out what it would cost you to use them.

男人:我没有任何关于他们收费的信息,所以最好使用他们的应用程序了解一下使用他们的成本。

SHELLEY: OK thanks. I'll do that.

谢利:好的,谢谢。我会这么做的。

MAN: One good thing about that company is that if you don't like the furniture once it's delivered, you can request exchanges – as long as you do that within a week of receiving it.

男士:那家公司的一个好处是,如果你在收到家具后不喜欢,可以要求更换 —— 只要你在收到后的一周内这样做。

SHELLEY: That sounds really great. OK. Well thanks very much. That's so helpful …

谢利:这听起来真的很棒。好的。非常感谢。这真的很有帮助......

下一题

剑20 undefined