首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑20 Test 1 Part 1 Q1-10
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1-10
Complete the table below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.




1  
 
3  
4  
5  
 
 
8  
9  
10  
 

WOMAN: I've been meaning to ask you for some advice about restaurants – I need to book somewhere to celebrate my sister's 30th birthday and I liked the sound of that place you went to for your mum's 50th.

女人:我一直想问你一些关于餐厅的建议 —— 我需要预订一个地方庆祝我妹妹的 30 岁生日,我喜欢你为你妈妈庆祝 50 岁生日时去的那家餐厅的声音。

MAN: The Junction? Yeah, I'd definitely recommend that for a special occasion.

男人:枢纽站?是的,如果是特殊场合,我肯定会推荐那里。

We had a great time there. Everyone really enjoyed it.

我们在那里度过了一段美好的时光。每个人都真的很享受。

WOMAN: Where is it again? I can't remember.

女人:在哪儿来着?我记不清了。

MAN: It's on Greyson Street, only about a two minute walk from the station.

男人:在格雷森街,从车站走过去大约两分钟。

WOMAN: Oh, that's good. I'd prefer not to have to drive anywhere.

女人:哦,那太好了。我可不想开车去任何地方。

But I don't want to have to walk too far either.

但我也不想走太远。

MAN: Yes, the location's perfect but that's not necessarily why I'd recommend it.

男人:是的,地理位置很完美,但这不一定是我推荐它的原因。

The food's amazing. If you like fish it's probably the best restaurant in town for that.

食物棒极了。如果你喜欢吃鱼,这里可能是城里最好的餐厅。

It's always really fresh and there are lots of interesting dishes to choose from.

它总是非常新鲜,而且有很多有趣的菜可以选择。

But all the food is good there.

但那里的食物都很好。

WOMAN: Is it really expensive?

女人:真的很贵吗?

MAN: It's certainly not cheap but for a special occasion I think it's fine.

男人:当然不便宜,但对于特殊场合来说,我觉得还不错。

It's got a great atmosphere and before dinner you can go up on the roof and have a drink – it's really nice up there but you need to book.

那里氛围很棒,晚餐前你可以上屋顶喝一杯 —— 那里真的很棒,但你需要预订。

It's very popular as the views are spectacular.

它非常受欢迎,因为景色壮观。

WOMAN: Sounds good. So that's definitely a possibility then.

女人:听起来不错。那么,这确实是一种可能性。

Is there anywhere else you can think of?

你还能想到别的地方吗?

MAN: If you want somewhere a bit less formal then you could try Paloma.

男人:如果你想找个不那么正式的地方,可以试试帕洛玛。

WOMAN: Where's that? I haven't heard of it.

女人:在哪儿?我没听说过。

MAN: No, it's quite new. It's only been open a few months but it's got a great reputation already.

男人:不,那是一家很新的电影院。虽然才开业几个月,但已经享有盛誉了。

It's in a really beautiful old building on Bow Street.

它在弓街上一栋非常漂亮的老建筑里。

WOMAN: Oh, I think I know where you mean – right beside the cinema?

女人:哦,我想我知道你说的是哪里 —— 就在电影院旁边吗?

MAN: Yes, that's it. I've only been there a couple of times but I was really impressed.

男人:是的,就是这样。我只去过那里几次,但我真的印象深刻。

The chef used to work at Don Felipe's, apparently.

显然,那个厨师以前在费利佩先生那里工作过。

I was really sorry when that closed down.

那家店关门的时候我真的很难过。

WOMAN: So is all the food they serve Spanish, then?

女人:那么,他们提供的所有食物都是西班牙语的吗?

MAN: Yeah. You can get lots of small dishes to share – which always works really well if you're in a group.

男人:是啊。你可以分享很多小菜 —— 当你们在一起时,这种方式总是非常有效。

WOMAN: Mmm. Worth thinking about.

女人:嗯,值得考虑。

MAN: Yeah. There's a lively atmosphere and the waiters are really friendly.

男人:是的。那里气氛很活跃,服务员也非常友好。

The only thing is that you need to pay a £50 deposit to book a table.

唯一的问题是,你需要支付 50 英镑的订金才能预订一张桌子。

WOMAN: A lot of restaurants are doing that these days.

女人:现在很多餐厅都在这么做。

I should have a look at the menu to check there's a good choice of vegetarian dishes.

我应该看看菜单,看看有没有不错的素食菜肴。

A couple of my friends have stopped eating meat.

我有几个朋友已经不吃肉了。

MAN: Not sure. I'd say the selection of those would be quite limited.

男人:不确定。我觉得那些菜的选择会相当有限。

MAN: I've just thought of another idea.

男人:我刚刚想到了另一个主意。

Have you been to The Audley?

你去过奥德利吗?

WOMAN: No, don't think I've heard of it. How's it spelt?

女人:不,我想我没听说过。它是怎么拼写的?

MAN: A-U-D-L-E-Y. You must have heard of it – there's been a lot about it in the press.

男人:A-U-D-L-E-Y。你一定听说过 —— 报纸上有很多关于它的报道。

WOMAN: I don't tend to pay much attention to that kind of thing. So where is it exactly?

女人:我一般不太关注这种事。那么,它到底在哪里?

MAN: It's in that hotel near Baxter Bridge – on the top floor.

男人:在巴克斯特桥附近的那家酒店 —— 顶层。

WOMAN: Oh, the views would be incredible from up there.

女人:哦,从那里看到的景色一定很棒。

MAN: Yeah. I'd love to go.

男人:是的,我很想去。

I can't think of the chef's name but she was a judge on that TV cookery show recently.

我想不起那个厨师的名字了,不过她最近是那个电视烹饪节目的评委。

And she's written a couple of cookery books.

她还写了几本烹饪书。

WOMAN: Oh, Angela Frayn.

女人:哦,安吉拉・弗雷恩。

MAN: That's the one. Anyway, it's had excellent reviews from all the newspapers.

男人:就是那个。不管怎样,所有报纸都给了很好的评价。

WOMAN: That would be a memorable place for a celebration.

女人:那将是一个值得纪念的庆祝场所。

MAN: Definitely. Obviously it's worth going there just for the view but the food is supposed to be really special.

男人:确实如此。显然,仅仅为了欣赏风景而去那里是值得的,但食物应该非常特别。

WOMAN: She only likes cooking with local products, doesn't she?

女人:她只喜欢用本地产品做饭,对吧?

MAN: Yes. Everything at the restaurant has to be sourced within a short distance and absolutely nothing flown in from abroad.

男人:是的。餐厅里的所有食材都必须在短距离内采购,而且绝对不能有从国外空运进来的东西。

WOMAN: I imagine it's really expensive though.

女人:不过我想那一定很贵吧。

MAN: Well, you could go for the set lunch.

男人:好吧,你可以去吃套餐午餐。

That's quite reasonable for a top class restaurant: £30 a head.

对于一家顶级餐厅来说,这个价格相当合理:每人 30 英镑。

In the evening I think it'd be more like £50.

晚上的话,我觉得大概要 50 英镑。

WOMAN: At least that, I should think. But I'm sure everyone would enjoy it.

女人:至少我是这么认为的。但我相信每个人都会喜欢的。

It's not the kind of place you leave feeling hungry though, is it? With tiny portions?

不过,这不是那种会让你饿着肚子离开的地方,对吧?只吃很少的分量?

MAN: No, the reviews I've read didn't mention that. I imagine they'd be average.

男人:不,我读过的评论没有提到这一点。我想它们应该是一般的。

WOMAN: Well, that's all great, thanks …

女人:嗯,那太好了,谢谢......

下一题

剑20 undefined