2020医学考博英语听力对话附mp3及文本:心脏问题
2020.07.16 08:37

2020医学考博英语听力对话附mp3及文本:心脏问题

  2020医学考博英语听力理解对话题型内容多涉及医学方面的内容(多为谈论疾病、健康等),新东方在线考博频道整理了一系列2020医学考博英语听力对话供考博生们参考复习。



  Have you ever had any heart problems?

  你以前有心脏方面的问题吗?

  I've never been diagnosed with anything but I think something could be wrong with my heart.

  从来没有被诊断过有什么问题,但是我觉得我的心脏可能有点问题。

  What seems to be the problem with your heart?

  你的心脏怎么了?

  It beats irregularly especially when I smoke.

  心跳不规律,尤其是当我吸烟的时候。

  What kind of pain do you get during exercise?

  锻炼的时候你感到哪种类型的疼痛?

  I get pressure in my chest sometimes when I have to walk a long distance.

  当我行走比较长的距离时,有时我会感到胸部压痛。

  Do you often get short of breath?

  你经常感到气短吗?

  Absolutely. I'm always short of breath when I go upstairs.

  是的。当我上楼梯的时候总是气短。

  Do you ever feel sweaty when this happens?

  疾病发作的时候出汗吗?

  Yes, I break out in a really bad sweat when my chest hurts.

  胸部疼的时候出汗很厉害。

  Where does the pain move?

  疼痛会放射到其他地方吗?

  Down my left arm.

  向下放射到我的左臂。

  And have you had any swelling in your feet or ankles?

  你的脚或者脚踝肿过吗?

  Yes, my ankles seem to be swollen all the time.

  是的,脚踝好像一直是肿的。

  Do your feet hurt all the time?

  你一直感到疼吗?

  Yes, the pain is fairly constant, but it helps when I put my feet up.

  疼痛是相当持续的,但是当我把脚抬起来时疼痛会减轻。

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved