2020医学考博英语听力对话附mp3及文本:发烧
2020医学考博英语听力理解对话题型内容多涉及医学方面的内容(多为谈论疾病、健康等),新东方在线考博频道整理了一系列2020医学考博英语听力对话供考博生们参考复习。
Have you got a temperature?
你发烧了吗?
Yes, Doctor, I've been feeling quite flushed lately.
是的,医生,我最近总感到脸发红。
Is your temperature high all the time or does it go up and down?
你的体温一直这么高还是上下起伏?
It usually goes up at night, but it's still high even during the day.
通常晚上体温升高,但是白天一整天体温仍然高。
What is the highest and the lowest it has been in the past few days?
在过去的这些天最高体温和最低体温是多少?
The highest was 104, the lowest was 100.
最高体温是104,最低体温是100。
And where did you take your temperature: under your arm or under your tongue?
你在哪里量的体温?腋下还是舌下?
Under my tongue.
舌下。
Do you also have the shivers?
你打寒颤吗?
Yes, sometimes.
有时会。
Do your teeth chatter or are the shivers milder than that?
你的牙齿打战吗?寒颤比打战温和点吗?
Oh yes, they chatter. I've bitten my tongue several times already.
是的,牙齿打战。我已经咬到舌头好几次了。
Do you take anything for the fever?
那你吃什么药了吗?
Aspirin.
阿司匹林。
Does it help?
起作用吗?
No, not really.
不,不起作用。
Have you been abroad to any tropical or developing countries recently?
最近你去过热带国家或者发展中国家吗?
Yes, I just came back from Thailand a few months ago.
去过,我几个月前刚刚从泰国回来。
I see. Do you perspire more than usual?
懂了。你出汗比平时多吗?
Yes, a lot, I'm afraid.
是的,很多。
Just when you work hard or also at other times?
是努力工作或其他时候出这么多汗吗?
Well, I never used to sweat much, but now I seem to break out in a sweat at the drop of a hat.
我以前从来没出过这么多汗,但是现在我似乎立刻就出汗了。
My clothes often get soaking wet.
我的衣服总是湿透了。
Do you feel shaky or weak at all?
你感到颤抖或虚弱吗?
Yes, practically all the time.
是的,事实上一直这样。