2019医学考博英语听力对话:初诊
2018.12.27 16:27

2019医学考博英语听力对话:初诊

  2019医学考博英语听力理解对话题型内容多涉及医学方面的内容(多为谈论疾病、健康等),新东方在线考博频道整理了一系列2019医学考博英语听力对话供考博生们参考复习。

  WOMAN, AGED 29

  女性,29岁

  Doctor: I see from your notes you were in hospital ten years ago with  thyroid trouble.

  医生:我从你的病历中得知,你10年前曾因甲状腺功能混乱住过院。

  Patient: Yes, that’s right. And now I’ve got stomach trouble and my doctor sent me here.

  病人:对,是这样的。现在我有犯了胃病,我的医生介绍我到您这里来看病。

  Doctor: What has actually been happening since the thyroid trouble?

  医生:自从得了甲状腺疾病以来,有过那些症状?

  Patient: All sorts of things. I’ve been feeling very depressed for a  year.

  病人:症状可多呢。一年来,我精神非常不好。

  Doctor: Did you go to your doctor?

  医生:看过医生吧?

  Patient: Yes, when it got bad. He gave me some Valium tablets to slow me down but they slowed me to a halt. I didn’t do anything but sleep.

  病人:难受时看过。他让我服用安定药片,使我镇静。我整天昏昏欲睡,除了睡觉外,我什么事也干不了。

  Doctor: Did they affect you in any other way?

  医生:还有其他症状吗?

  Patient: Yes. I got indigestion.

  病人:有,我最近消化不良。

  Doctor: Did he give you anything for that?

  医生:医生给你吃过什么药吗?

  Patient: Yes. He gave me some medicine and then it was all right.

  病人:给了,他给我开点药,我吃了就好了。

  Doctor: How does the indigestion affect you?

  医生:消化系统怎么不好受?

  Patient: All the food stays up here (indicating chest.)

  病人:吃进的东西都停在这里(指胸部)。

  Doctor: When do you get it?

  医生:什么时候觉得难受

  Patient: Two to three hours after food.

  病人:饭后两三个小时。

  Doctor: What is it like? A pain?

  医生:怎么不好?疼痛吗?

  Patient: Yes, a pain.

  病人:是的,很痛。

  Doctor: What kind? Burning, stabbing?

  医生:怎么个痛法?烧痛还是刺痛?

  Patient: It feels like some wind there and I want to get rid of it.

  病人:肠胃里胀气,我想把气排掉。

  Doctor: Do you belch?

  医生:打嗝吗?

  Patient: Not much.

  病人:不常打嗝。

  Doctor: Does it bother you at night?

  医生:夜间犯病吗?

  Patient: No.

  病人:不。

  Doctor: It comes on when you are hungry?

  医生:饥饿时发作吗?

  Patient: Yes, I have a terrible pain in my stomach and I feel I’ll collapse if I don’t eat straight away.

  病人:对,饥饿时胃部特别疼痛,如果不马上吃些东西,我就支持不住。

  Doctor: How is your appetite?

  医生:胃口怎么样?

  Patient: Very poor.

  病人:很差。

  Doctor: Did you always have a bad one?

  医生:胃口一向不好吗?

  Patient: No, it started to deteriorate ten years ago.

  病人:不,10年前才开始疼的。

  Doctor: Has it changed much in the last few months?

  医生:近几个月变化大吗?

  Patient: I think the medicine must push the food down and then I fell  hungry?

  病人:服药后,食物能够往下走了,我也感觉到饿了?

  Doctor: What about your weight?

  医生:你体重怎么样?

  Patient: I’m losing weight.

  病人:体重在下降。

  Doctor: How much do you weight now?

  医生:现在体重是多少?

  Patient: 8st1lb.

  病人:113磅 (1st = 14lb lb=磅)

  Doctor: And how much did you weigh a year ago?

  医生:一年前体重是多少?

  Patient: 9st

  病人:126磅

  Doctor: What about your bowels?

  医生:大便情况如何?

  Patient: Terrible.

  病人:很不好。

  Doctor: In what way?

  医生:怎么不好?

  Patient: I’m constipated.

  病人:常常便秘。

  Doctor: How often do you have them opened?

  医生:几天大便一次?

  Patient: Only when I take medicine.

  病人:只有吃了药才能大便。

  Doctor: Every day?

  医生:每天都解大便吗?

  Patient: No, every other day.

  病人:不,隔一天一次。

  Doctor: Does warm weather affect you?

  医生:天气暖和时,你难受吗?

  Patient: No. I prefer warm weather. I sweat less.

  病人:不,我喜欢温暖气候, 我出汗不多。

  Doctor: Do you always sweat?

  医生:你经常出汗吗?

  Patient: Yes, but more recently.

  病人:是的,最近出汗更多了。

  Doctor: All over your body?

  医生:是全身出汗吗?

  Patient: Yes, all over.

  病人:是的

  Doctor: Do you feel depressed, nervous, edgy, and irritable?

  医生:你觉得抑郁、不安、急躁和爱激动吗?

  Patient: I was worse before I got my job.

  病人:是的,找到工作以前,我的病情更重。

  Doctor: When did you start that?

  医生:这样多久了?

  Patient: A month ago.

  病人:1个月前。

  Doctor: Have you been fidgety, have your hands been shaky?

  医生:你一直坐立不安、双手颤抖吗?

  Patient: When I was coming here.

  病人:我到这里时就是这样。

  Doctor: At times of stress?

  医生:是在精神紧张的时候发作吗?

  Patient: Yes. And when something riles me.

  病人:对,或者惹我生气时。

  Doctor: Any trouble with your eyes?

  医生:眼睛有什么毛病吗?

  Patient: No

  病人:没有。

  Doctor: Periods regular?

  医生:月经规律吗?

  Patient: Every month since I had my baby.

  病人:有了孩子后,每月都有。

  Doctor: When was that?

  医生:那是什么时候?

  Patient: Five years ago.

  病人:5年以前。

  Doctor: Do you feel restless?

  医生:你感到躁动不安吗?

  Patient: I couldn’t concentrate till I got my job but now I have to,

  病人:未找到工作以前,我精力一直集中不起来,如今不得不专心工作

  Doctor: Is there anything else you’ve noticed?

  医生:你还有别的感觉吗?

  Patient: No

  病人:没有

  Doctor: Has anyone in your family had thyroid trouble?

  医生:家中还有别人有过甲状腺疾病吗?

  Patient: No. I have one sister and two brothers.

  病人:没有。我有一个姐姐和两个兄弟。

  Doctor: Are they well?

  医生:他们都好吗?

  Patient: Yes.

  病人:是的。

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved